Will AI be able to cure balding?

Will AI be able to cure balding?

Attached: balding-head-5300257.jpg (2148x1396, 1.9M)

I think it is more of a big data issue, maybe relates to blockchain as well.

Embrace being a man. If everyone did it, there would be no reason to be insecure.Balding is just as much a part of being a male, as is having a penis.

t. baldie

3D printing will, unironically it has been solved 100%

There's already AI based machines that do hair transplants now, with that and a scalp pigmentation you should be fine for a good 10 or more years and by then nobody will care

presuming you're talking of premature balding because if you're balding by middle age and complaining fuck off

t. IBM Business Blockchain & Datalake Consultant

I heard if you have a lot of sex you don't grow bald as fast, but you'll have a sparser beard. It has to involve a woman though, for the emotional hormones.

this is retarded. i've slept with about 40 women and i'm balding like fuck at 24.

Kek nice COPE
Humans bald because males used to become fathers around the age of 18, so the mutation of baldness has spread easily. The fact that males could coerce females into sex wihtout repercussions helped as well.
Nowadays, we hairlets can't coerce sex, and can't spread our genes before the balding kicks in. The only solution is to either remove ourselves from the gene pool, or wait out till gene editing is viable.

Attached: 20140523231908.jpg (483x670, 90K)

God fucking damn it, I'm starting to get bald and I'm only 26

Yeah, that's how it works

probably got some stds that cause hair loss, or you were super stressed out about it every time. shoulda stuck with a monogamous relationship. sorry buddy you fucked up.

Just get rid of any trace of hair on your face already, partial balds look ugly as fuck. You either have hair or not.

The guy from Brazzers is a bald turbochad, it has never been a problem, you are the problem.

luxurious, supple medium dark blonde hair with a golden shimmer and superior density, from a lineage of male grand and great grandparents from all sides with enviable manes until their deathbed.

ill sell you a one use license to my hair genes for $2k.

same applies to money and the techlead, kek

Is there any practical issue related to baldness? Wear some fucking headwear if needed, it doesn't really change much in the overall amount of clothing on your body.

Dude, I beat it, like 40 times a day. If your statement were true, I'd have to get haircuts hourly.

>some stds that cause hair loss

imagine being this fucking retarded

if you masturbate too much you should check your palm, there will usually grow small transparent hairs in the creases.

obviously if the energy from your cells goes there you won't grow the hair back on your head.

>Dude, I beat it, like 40 times a day.
a-are you ok?

lmao check out this hairlet

ah, to be a virgin again

most night clubs don't allow you to wear hats and you can't wear them at work.
in short, you can't hide your pathetic genes, even if you want to.

I used to care all the time, everyday about it. Then I shaved my head. Best call ever. Also have a lot more sex now too.

I won't bullshit you though but I do work out so that might play a factor too. I'm also in the army

I actually have hair, it just annoys me to see men bitching about such womanly things as the body God gave them.