How neccessary are the 4 pins I dont have?

How neccessary are the 4 pins I dont have?

Attached: Snapchat-1148159782.jpg (990x1920, 812K)

Completely useless

But when I turn it on the cpu fan starts spinning, slows down and then starts to speed up again, what do you think that problem may be?

my pc does this and i connected everything to it.

are you fucking retarded op why the fuck are you not connecting everything in your pc correctly?

You seem to be using an Intel CPU, so I'd say those are pretty much mandatory.

First build, idk what I'm doing

Quite clearly, you've even fucked up the heatsink installation by releasing the pushpins after installing it. That's probably why your fan is ramping up.

does your power supply have that cable coming out of it? the 4 pin MOBO cable specifically

if not its in your best interest to get a power supply that has the compatible cables, or if you have a modular power supply, just order the individual cable you're missing

Yeah those 4 pins are the ones my psu came with

I booted my pc with everything and it seems to run fine, I think I did everything right, dont think the psu is neccesairy right now

If you are too lazy to read a manual, and/or use a search engine, I am not going to help you because I am lazy too

>gigabyte
>intel
Get fucked op

you cant run a >95w tdp cpu with only 4 pins.

Whjat do you mean you are missing 4 pins? You just need to put a 4 pin cable from the PSU to the MB.

What do you mean those 4 pins are the ones that your PSU came with? Your image is showing the Motherboard not the PSU.

You get 3 cables that go from the PSU to the MB if you buy a new PSU. 12+8 for the MB from the PSU, 8+4 for the CPU, you can also run 4 only or 8 only for the CPU, if you have a budget CPU then 4 is enough , but 8 is advised.

This is an Intel system, it needs an 8 pin and a 4 pin to run at stock. He's plugged in the 8 pin, but not the 4 pin.

So I booted up the PC and the cpu overheated anyone care to tell me why?

probably forgot to put thermal paste on the pins

I fucking told you
You twisted the pushpins, releasing the heatsink. Those arrows are there to indicate how to REMOVE the heatsink.
Your CPU came with a fucking manual, why didn't you read it?

No I did put paste on them, it still overheated

The fan didnt come with the cpu, had to get it separate it's still fixable tho right?

Yes. Remove the heatsink, twist the pushpins back to their original position, reapply thermal paste and install it again without being a dumb fuck.
Also, why the hell did you get an overclocking board with a massive power delivery system if you're going to use a stock heatsink?

Explain these terms to me, word for word. I would really appreciate it.

Here are my specs if it helps

CPU : I5 9600KF 6 cores
GPU : GTX 970 (it's my old one)
PSU : Corsair CX600M
RAM : DDR4 2x4 GB
Motherboard : You can see it yourself
And for storage I have my old hdd and a new ssd

>CPU : I5 9600KF 6 cores
>RAM : DDR4 2x4 GB
I'm terribly sorry, I'm afraid I just can't explain anything to someone as braindead as you are. Try Reddit.

What is wrong with that, all the compatibility websites said it was okay to combine the two

>CPU : I5 9600KF 6 cores
>GPU : GTX 970 (it's my old one)
>PSU : Corsair CX600M
>RAM : DDR4 2x4 GB
You managed to pick the absolute worst parts in every single category. Housefire CPU, 3.5GB VRAM GPU, exploding PSU, eight fucking gigabytes of ram in 2019. Plus an absolute overkill motherboard.
You built a machine that has the same performance per dollar as a $700 rock.

Why are you building a garbage spec PC?

Give me good specs

DYOR, fag.

>muh video games

Please go back to your zoomer daycare video game board and enjoy some more tide pods

Get your own fucking reddit tier baby, nobody is going to spoonfeed you here. Basically, everything on that PC is garbage, underpowered or a house fire and it's basically already generations obsolete. I can pick up old optiplexes that have more ram and a better CPU than that.

It's clear you have no idea what the fuck you are doing, and are basically wasting money and time.

Fuck you faggot, why are you even replying if you're not gonna help, god I wish I could downvote here.

>intel
Best gaming performance
>gigabyte
Best z390 vrm
??? kys

What do you mean? That machine is going to be shit at everything, not just videogames.
>Best gaming performance
Only the 9900K, anything below that gets absolutely buttfucked by AMD offerings. And OP got a 9600KF, of all things.
>Best z390 vrm
Again, this board would make sense with a 9900K. Not with a fucking i5 running on a stock cooler.

Attached: 2AE33FA12B6C4565B71B4746337BF98B.png (640x524, 60K)

>Downvotes

That's not how this works you stupid nigger.

I wish it did

Attached: retard_uninstall_chromosome.jpg (552x529, 58K)

The why are you here? You clearly are not competent enough to post on this board, yet you do it anyway.
If you want to be spoonfed and have your dick sucked, go back to soiboy reddit.

The top rule on this board is it is NOT a technical support board. Shove your shitty computer up your ass.

The VRM on that board would explode before it ever pushed the limits of a single 8-pin.

>Best gaming performance
It's hilarious that Intcels actually believe that their mid-range chips offer better gaming performance just because a 9900K is 5% better at the high end. If you don't own a 9900K, a 9700K or an overclocked 8700K, your CPU gets stomped by Zen 2.

That's the turbo. Connect power there to unlock faster speeds.

I have a 3700X and Crosshair 8 Hero, you don't need the 4pin at all when with over clocking

just cut one of the 8 pin cables in half and shove it in there.

Your case fan is on backwards, you want it blowing out not in