Am I based or cringe?

Am I based or cringe?

Attached: super_compress6.jpg (3968x2976, 707K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN
drewdevault.com/2017/10/26/Fuck-you-nvidia.html
drewdevault.com/2019/02/10/Wayland-misconceptions-debunked.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ur retarded ofr not buying a used 1080TI

who fucking cares

Attached: 1514015451397.jpg (900x900, 70K)

You should have bought a 5700XT. Now you're missing out on fine wine, Nvidia gimps older generations with its drivers. AMD has the best performance/cost ratio. You should support the underdog. AMD has revolutionary technologies like Anti Lag and Image Sharpening. Nvidia are Jews. AMD runs better on Linux and has open source drivers. Thanks to several breakthroughs in GPU and CPU technologies, AMD qualifies as a premium brain. AMD wins in 5 game benchmarks by 1%*.
*5 out of 50 benchmarks

>Am I based or cringe?
>t. Redditor
vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN

Cringe but redpilled.

Nvidia locks the firmware on their cards so you won't have open source drivers on linux that get free performance/ feature updates about every Wednesday.

>Nvidia gimps older generations with its drivers.
Except they don't. I have a 980Ti that scores the same as it did back when it was the latest and greatest.

only cringe if you unironically care about what Jow Forums thinks

Anyone who says Based or Cringe is automatically a faggot.

You should have waited for the RX 5700 XT non blower models to come out before making a decision.

>needing 3rd party coolers, and not being able to play new games until a year after release due to terrible drivers

No Thanks im happy with this

Nah, I mean to see how the performance is and any price adjustments that might take place.

>play new games until a year after release
This has always been the play.
Who pays full price for a game when It'll be on sale a year later?

What good is value for performance if you can't pay the games you want on it?

>paying for New games

Lmao most of them Are cracked within a week from release and run with my nvidia cards

Synthetic benchmarks yeah, gaming well that's a big yikes from me dawg.

Cringe

Only retards buy used cards.

people who aren't poor. the real reason to wait is to buy the definitive x year ultimate extreme all dlc all mtx removed/nerfed edition

>paid 450$ for a used 1080ti
>still has a year of warranty left on it through EVGA.
>same performance as a 2080/2070super
>saved literally hundreds of dollars
>no downsides

buying new cards is fucking retarded. You're literally paying hundreds of dollars more for the exact same thing. Not to mention you're just supporting this bullshit money gouging industry.

I benches it in FC5 with the embedded benchmark and got similar performance, within 0.1%, i.e. margin of error. I'd prove it but I have a 2080Ti now, so I can't bench

this.

Serious cope. I got a month old 1070ti for 40% cheaper than the market price. Buying new cards is ultra retarded.

>cloud II's
based

This but unironically
Should've bought a non-reference 5700XT once they come out, would save $200 and get superior feature set, stability and performance.

Based, ignore the poorfags buying obsolete technology.

>poorfags
the 2070S is hardly expensive.

Where'd you snag one for that price? All the eBay niggers list for $500+

>OP's type is triple fan 3 slot, with a factory boost clock of 1900mhz for 610 bucks

That's fairly expensive

Yes but cringe for buying gaming headsets.
>same performance as a 2080/2070super
Wrong.

Unless you need RTX or tensor cores, 1080 Ti is a better value all around.

>using a 4 month old game as an example of aging well

This. They occasionally release drivers that do gimp older cards, but it's a bug and they quickly fix it in the next release.

The 1080Ti isn't the same as a 2070S/2080?

fucking lying shill none believes you fuck

No its not its a different chip and had less Cuda cores etc

>not owning a Vega 64 Masterrace
OP it's like you want to banish heterosexuality and doom the entire human race or something. All jokes aside my opinion is to pick your card based on your use. If gayming, pick it based on your resolution and monitor, then get the cheapest one that fits your requirements and has at least 8GB VRAM. You got a nice card that should serve you for a long time.

Attached: 2070 soup or v Vega 64.png (751x850, 190K)

Too bad it performs just as well as the 2080

Thanks fren, the 4 year warranty helps. Didn't know it had bing bing wahoo lights on the fans

Attached: download (1).jpg (624x624, 52K)

It doesn't though, the 1080 is worse on rendering texture ascend many other important factors

I've had a couple of AORUS RX 580s, they were pretty solid cards. My opinion was that the cooler could have been a little better, and the default fan curves were a little weird. Sometimes the card would get up to 80C with the fans barely spinning, other times it would kick in to 100% and get loud as hell at 70C. But I played a ton of games on them and they served me well while I had them.

Did you get the receipt so you can actually use your warranty?

Gigabyte cards for AMD are shit but they make good nvidia cards.
For vega gigabyte used some fucked up PCB and literally sold for 2/3 price of regular vega cards and their failure rate is so high.
G1 series for polaris was shit too and even mining degenerates didn't like it.

I don't like calling things cringe, but nvidia is certainly not good. They don't deserve your money.
drewdevault.com/2017/10/26/Fuck-you-nvidia.html
drewdevault.com/2019/02/10/Wayland-misconceptions-debunked.html

synthetic benchmarks are left untouched just to dupe everybody , while newer titles are tipped in favor of their new tech , while leaving their older cards behind.

check out the nvidia tessellation fiasco in crysis 2.

>hundreds of dollars
>brand new 2070 super costs 500 dollars

i agree with you generally ,and im all in favor of buying second hand stuff but the difference there is just 50 bucks, for a brand new card.

Cringe

Your headphones are a timebomb. The volume controller is at horrible location which will cause slight disconnects even at a touch. They are a flowed product. Return it asap.

They're within ~5% of each other in 99% of games, ignore those other retards.

>aorus
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

>Only pic of the box

I don't believe you. Post GPU

The fact that you care what other people think makes you by definition not based

As long as you don't buy it from third worlders used cards and processors are fine.

I got a good deal on a 1660 and an i5 9400f for $200 combined on ebay, bought it from some guy who had a family member that died.

DUHHH CIRNGE!!!! DUHHH BRINGE!!???!!1 CRINGE!!!!! IS THAT ALL YOU SHITPOSTING FUCKS CAN SAY!!??? DURR BASED BASED BASED CRINGE CRINGE BASED BASED CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE BASED CRINGE I FEEL LIKE IM IN A FUCKING ASYLUM FULL OF DEMENTIA RIDDEN OLD PEOPLE THAT CAN DO NOTHING BUT REPEAT THE SAME FUCKING WORDS ON LOOP LIKE A FUCKING BROKEN RECORD CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE BASED BASED CRINGE ONIONS ONIONS ONIONS SNOYY ONIONS LOL ONIONS!!! CRINGE!!!1 BOOMER!! LE ZOOMER!!!! I AM BOOMER!!!! NO ZOOM ZOOM ZOOMIES ZOOMER GOING ZOOMIES AHGHGH I FUCKING HATE THE INTERNET SO GODDAMN MUCH FUCKJK YOU SHITPOST I HONEST TO GOD HOPE YOUR MOTHER CHOKES ON HER OWN FECES IN HELL YOU COCKSUCKER VUT OHHH I KNOWM MY POST IS CRINGE ISNT IT?? CRINGE CRINGE CRINGR CRINGEY BASED CRINGE BASED REDDIT REDDIT CRINGE ZOOM CRINGE ONIONS REDDIT BASED BASED!!!!!!

>2060S/2070S justed everyone that bought RTX before it came out

Attached: 7225b7b72778c9686fca0f0f656e9d01db02029560f8401b8a6c1b9a7a1bf3c9.jpg (225x224, 13K)

Yeah I became aware of Gigabyte's woes with Vega when I was looking around for a Vega card. Gigabyte is a meh brand in my opinion, there's nothing special about anything they do and some of their stuff downright sucks. I like Sapphire Cards, I've had a few of their RX cards and currently have a Vega 64 from them that I really like.

cringe, 5700xt oc has same performance cheaper and 5800 will probably BTFO it

this
you mever know how much used are them

>Now you're missing out on fine wine
finewine doesn't exist on RDNA based cards, because they split the load differently. you won't get magic optimizations for years that keep old cards relevant.

Attached: 1541311844398.jpg (1485x1020, 277K)

Cringe.But card is good,it's the only RTX that's worth buying(unless you are game youtuber)

for $600+ you should just buy a higher-tier card with a shit cooler. you could get a 2080 for that much.

The best post itt

2070s is 499 and it s new .

I'm pretty sure OP bought this card for rendering LMAO

>he believes this meme
actually the 2080 is 10% faster than a 1080ti .

Underage b&

>vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN
seek professional help, immediately

>AIB vs reference

EVGA 2070s is 600$ you fucking retards, and that's before tax. With tax it's around 650$ depending which state you live in. I paid 450$ flat. 650$-450$ = 200$ = a couple hundred dollars.

Holy fuck can we get one thread without actual retarded highschoolers spewing verbal diarrhea.

I don't need a receipt through EVGA. The warranty is registered and activated with the serial number. I've already got confirmation emails from evga saying that my warranty is valid.

>72141106
cringe

cringe, auros is total fucking shit. I'm on my third mobo from them after 2 DOA's, and when your shit explodes as well, you'll learn that they don't RMA you a new unit, they send you a refurb instead. fuck that company

>superior feature set, stability and performance.

I.e. broken drivers, thermal throttling, 99% fan rpm for 1% more performance

I feel this post deeply

ur based on cringe

based

The EVGA 2070 black starts at $519, and there's ways to avoid tax completely. Ways too complicated to explain to fucking chromosome deficient genetic mistakes.

>no guys theres a way to not pay taxes. How to do it? Uhh uhh lmao ur too dumb to understand

Attached: mjijllj.jpg (477x500, 33K)

>Novideo
>HyperX headset

CRINGE 100

B&H payboo, you dumb gay nigger transgender faggot

>1080ti sc2 used is 450$
>2070 super XC (sc2-equivalent) is 650$ after tax
>both have the same performance and feature set (-) meme tracing
>1080ti still has 11gb vram vs 8gb.

HURRDURR BUT THIS WORSE CARD IS CHEAPER ND U DONT HAVE 2 PAY TAXES

stop backpedaling and just admit that you're fucking retarded already.

Thats not how it works nvidiot

Degenerate.

>All the unsupported software with AMD gpu's
answer that for me fag.

Not OP but it's usually craigslist/facebook marketplace. Really depends on your area though

2070 super can be flashed to a 2080 and a 1080ti doesn't support RTX.

Don't be a fucking idiot.

gigabutt anus lmao

If you have to ask then you are cringe.

I've never ever bought any used PC parts. It's just not worth it. I sold some though.

A 2080 has the same performance as a 2070s and a 1080ti you fucking faggot ass weeb. Flashing the bios doesn't change that. It's the same god damn performance.

And no shit a 1080ti doesn't support rtx, it's not worth the 200$ price difference, especially considering even a 2080ti has a hard time running rtx, let alone a 2080/2070s.

Fuck off back to your weeb shit.

based and truthpilled

It is 100% worth it. The only computer part I didn't buy new is harddrives and power supplies. Ive been building computers out of used parts for 7 years and never had an issue. In fact I've built computers with new parts that have had more issues than buying used.

The money I've saved over buying new I could afford to replace my entire desktop with new parts and still break even.

Also protip: the computer you're using right now is a used computer

>terrible gaymur headset
>nvidia
Yeah you fucked yourself over

This.
My 970 still werks the same, surprisingly.

Based

good for you now go play quake 2

So many poorfags.

Is this why the guts threads have gone? The poorfags have run off the people putting together nice builds?

The 2070s has a little more performance than a 1080ti. It's up to him to decide what that extra is worth.

Personally, I decided that 2x2080 was the best deal going at the moment.

Dumbass should have got a 2080ti or 1080ti cheap
Rtx under 2080ti is pointless and the entire line up sucks.
Can't wait to sell mine