Why would someone use loonix when they could use macOS?

Why would someone use loonix when they could use macOS?

Attached: 1545528896816.jpg (1613x711, 222K)

Other urls found in this thread:

informationweek.com/mobile/mobile-devices/wikileaks-owes-steve-jobs-an-apology/d/d-id/1075780
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Most likely because being a homosexual is a requirnment for using macos.

When you're poor.

It’s sad how children are so insecure about their sexuality to the point consumerism is what they use to define it

Isn't the CEO of apple a LITERAL cock sucker? I'm not sure myself but it's what I've heard.

Isn’t the ceo or google a street shitter?

some people don't care about having nice aesthetics OOTB and still want to use a unix-like operating system. some people also don't like apple's planned obsolescence business practices.

underage poster. and no one gives a shit. software is software and machines are machines.

No, you're thinking of Apple's founder.

Attached: 1555828221219.png (695x1614, 1.06M)

You didn't answer his question. Is the CEO of Apple incorporated literally sucking cocks on an hourly basis as we speak or not?

I actually work at a mac repair shop and most of our clients are gays. Not saying all mac owners are gay but a large majority seem to be.

goback29gag

Attached: 1562980431061.jpg (480x480, 32K)

I wouldn't be able to justify spending that much money to be able to use it, but I managed to get mac os running on my laptop with only the wifi card not working. MacOS is pretty good, it's just that the amount of money you have to spend to use it, isn't worth it

Look if the person heading the company making macos is queer, what does that say about its users?

Complete this sentence: birds of o feather _____ together

Android user admits to being a street shitting Indian, embarrassing

t. iJeet

Attached: 1558547814429.png (828x1418, 166K)

i worked in an independent apple repair shop in nyc (one of the gayest cities in the world), and have had many personal clients i did support for with office networks that were all mac. 1. no one gives a shit except 12 year olds on 9gag. 2. maybe 5% of my customers and clients were gay, over the many years i lived and worked in that city. 3. this only matters to underagefags like you.

I’d rather have Indian employees than an Indian ceo. Sad attempt at ad hominem only shows that you have no intelligent response, underage.

35 yl old oomer here: have ANY of you even read the bible?

>i'd rather drown in an ocean of poo than have one ceo that graduated stanford and knows how to use a loo
The absolute state of iJeets.

Attached: 1533251842821.jpg (1200x800, 432K)

Yes. The new testament in english (KJV), the old testament (both the hebrew masoretic text and the jps english translation), and the five books of moses translated from the samaritan hebrew. I suggest everyone read these texts, but they have absolutely no bearing on the clients I take on, or any relevance to tech (outside of shitty sjw's and Jow Forumscucks who constantly try to make it relevant by injecting their psychotic politics into everything).

T. 33 year-old boomer.

And their last CEO died of AIDS.

Attached: Steve Jobs Died of AIDS.jpg (636x358, 30K)

>Left
Soul
>Right
Soulless

Fake news literally promulgated by CNN (the king of fake news): informationweek.com/mobile/mobile-devices/wikileaks-owes-steve-jobs-an-apology/d/d-id/1075780

The biggest red pill you can take is realizing that the hindu traditions have carried on elements of indo-european paganism which have basically died off in all other parts of the world. Brahmin and Kshatriya pajeets are far superior to completely degenerate and soulwrecked westerners. They are more intelligent, cultivated, and capable than everyone in your family and all of your ancestors combined.

Because they're not gay. Maybe a trannie that takes it up the fanny but is that really gay?

POO IN LOO

Fuck off iPajeet

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1545987279300.gif (540x304, 1.86M)

>he uses GCC

>requirnment
Lol

based

Imagine being so intoxicated with estrogens you value a tool for it's look
kill yourself faggot

>Left
Autism
>Right
Chad tier

>be macfag
>try lunix
>notice that icons have different styles
>don't go to gnome-look.org and download and apply an icon pack
>instead go back to my macbook air and open photoshop CS6
>copy paste various GNU/Linux icons and logos on one side, contrasted with the consistent icon theme of MacOS
>post on 4channel dot org slash gee
>smug satisfaction
>"Steve Jobs would be proud of me"

I don't want your homOS

Apple doesn't support any good hardware with Mac OS.

Based

Being heterosexual.

>4channel dot org slash ghee
Once again you reveal yourself, Pajeet.

wounded, staggering, the macfag resorts to calling his white adversary a pajeet, while he knows it's only a matter of time before someone posts the Indian guy naked apple support image

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 8K)

dude in pic is a paki you retard.
where'd you get that, 9gag?

this

All the animals on the left side look retarded xD

this makes no sense mathematically.
gays make up ~3% of the population.
mac has 10% of the os share. assuming most people have some sort of laptop or desktop, gay people wouldn't be over ~50% max apple customers ASSUMING every single gay person has a mac.

That u can see that says a lot

he's a famous hipster bug you fuckwit

ITT: 12 year old 9gaggers

Attached: 1559674558928.png (869x768, 135K)

I wouldn't mind using it, but It doesn't support my Intel wireless network card and the people making a driver gave up. Not sure it's worth buying a new one just to use MacOS.

Linux is a kernel.