What browser do you use?

what browser do you use?

Attached: 1552675248857.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

clients2.google.com/service/update2/crx?response=redirect&prodversion=67.0&x=id=%s&installsource=ondemand&uc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

firefox
yes it's full of trannies but chrome is full of trannies + indians

opera is clean of this shit

Chrome

instead it's full of chink shit

IE7

You meant vivaldi, and it doesn't fucking matter in the slightest, because firefox and all gecko-based browser absolutely destroy chromiumshit in terms of flexibility, privacy, and security (no, I'm not talking about OOTB, because all major browsers are shit OOTB).

firefox.

still better than mutt/indian shit

Antonio Vivaldi

chome

Attached: 7b1.gif (554x400, 120K)

faggot

I just use Chrome because it's the best. I've tried switching to Firefox but it's just not as good for me. I don't really mind the privacy rape.

so you hate encryption?

Jannyfox

Ungoogled Chromium and Icecat. One for nocookies/nojavascript/nogoogledomains and the other one for "I need it to just work" purposes.
For the phone, Bromite does the trick, but if the install is too confusing, use Firefox Klar.

Attached: tumblr_p6nopwOGVU1skbmyho1_500.gif (500x281, 2.3M)

Not really. WahmenFox is slow as shit and if I want to do anything I wanna keep private a have a Tails USB.

these are pretty good
>ungoogled chromium
>IceCat
>Tor Brwoser
>Iridium
>Pale Moon

These are ok
>Vivaldi
>Otter
>Falkon

Vivaldi is pretty great aside from the usual requests to Google for extension updata data and the requests to the Vivaldi server they claim is anonymized. I'm not that paranoid about it but if you are just use one of the Firefox alternatives or Iridium/UG Chromium.

what about waterfox?

Brave

Iridium runs surprisingly well on my 4gb toaster

Brave
gives me the same experience as Chromium but I get free funny money while I'm at it

>I get free funny money
cute and funny?

Attached: brave-logo.png (770x578, 82K)

You mean coupons.

BAT is pretty cute
Everytime good news comes out about BAT it crashes because she's so shy uwu

God I want to sniff her panties

>Ungoogled Chromium

there is no such thing

Chromium and sometimes qutebrowser. vivaldi is nice but i don't really use the customizations so i don't really use it

Vivaldi of course

Attached: 1537923233696.png (1200x1800, 736K)

Microsoft Edge chromium browser

why has this guy become such a homo faggot?

Absolute fucking garbage, as always. Only 80IQ boomerbrained retards use this shit.

It has always been pretty good, but I haven't used it in a really long time.

Waterfox I don't have too much personal experience with since the others are better with privacy. I will say, it collects the same data Vivaldi does, but Waterfox shares it with Mozilla and AFAIK they don't claim to anonymize it like Vivaldi does. They were also using Google Safebrowsing (shares your URL data with google servers) and when websites give you a notification that is shared with Mozilla servers. I haven't checked WF in a long time, though. IceCat or Pale Moon are better, but I do believe Pale Moon just had a security breach and their installation files were infected recently.

Uh ok how the fuck I install ublock on ungoogled chromium?

nevermind I figured it out. I just downloaded the crx file from a web site though I couldn't figure out how to get it from the chrome store

>Absolute fucking garbage, as always. Only 80IQ boomerbrained retards use this shit.
Imagine SEETHING this much over Aslan browser

Attached: b9e.png (500x500, 376K)

Just make a custom search engine in settings like this
clients2.google.com/service/update2/crx?response=redirect&prodversion=67.0&x=id=%s&installsource=ondemand&uc
you can also change the prodversion number if you're using a different version

um yikers sweetiepie absolute copecel oh no discordtranny drumpfkin

Attached: 1550196801224.png (498x297, 18K)

I am surprised that someone else does the two browser thing. One with noscript/nocookies and one when you need to load a corporate website.

unironically chromium edge

Anyone using a browser based on Chromium need to go back to