Yes goyim, we steal your source code

Yes goyim, we steal your source code.

Attached: goyimbrains.jpg (2298x1100, 292K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gist.github.com/bangnguyen47/96af3784c9d61d54280e0aadeb5576eb
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So? Do you write top secret programs? Who gives a shit?

JetBrains is basically one of the most user-friendly DRM.

Plus they are russians so they would never ste--

They're Czech

I hate having to do that shit just to make the software you've paid for work. I hate it so much i spend hours messing around with open source alternatives so i don't have to purchase your product.

Attached: hasp.jpg (285x177, 7K)

yes

Provide evidence that more than license info is sent, or remain a faggot.

Stupid meme.

It's literally to make sure you don't buy a license then never renew it since they aren't lifetime/

Don't use their software if you don't like their policy. What's the deal? It's not like you're forced to use it.

AFAIK they have the only worthwhile IDE for Java but if you are a Java dev you only get what you deserve for making piss poor life decisions anyways.

My source code is public and licensed under GPLv3, so this is of no concern to me.

>subscription for software

Attached: boycott_sign-600x337.5-c-default.jpg (600x337, 29K)

That would be the sensible choice but we are on Jow Forums so please fuck off and let me shill you $brand.

Whats wrong with netbeans?

Has anyone tried pirating JetBrains IDEs yet? I don't wanna lose Pycharm Professional once my GitHub student pack expires.

no need to pirate it just download it from the website and try to find a gist that has jetbrains keys thats what i always do and it always work

Attached: 1564620589195.gif (849x458, 152K)

>botnet doesn't matter

Attached: a44.jpg (680x346, 22K)

>implying any useless fa/g/got actually holds a job, writes useful code anyone would care about, doesnt just spend their time getting angry over the tools other people use

Fuck I hate this place.

Officially yes. Thanks to Putin for supporting innovating businesses.

they're Russians based in Czechia

Attached: ebin h4xx0rz.png (1137x460, 88K)

it literally say you can offline activate below

Looks like this is about paid version. And it seems that it's subscription based.
Not a doctor, but I think OP might have brain damage.

All slavs are the same. Their names and last names are similar.

ask me how I know you're an amerifat

Jetbrains is the best sir

Lots PS cracks work by not allowing it to connect to Adobe servers so I can't verify itself
They are just preventing that

Tell me where to find the keys. I read a similar post about finding them but never gave details

It is tho. Vlad (Vladimir) can be either Russian, Czech or Polish. There's also Belarus, but it's fucking same Russia, except not quite.
Same goes for every name in picture. Especially for Sergey and Valentin.

Read the second paragraph. You can use an offline activation code.

gist.github.com/bangnguyen47/96af3784c9d61d54280e0aadeb5576eb

My Dad is from Ukraine and is named Sergei

Are you mentally ill faggots even able to make a thread without making it about jews or trannies

Sail the high seas. We always get a better product

Attached: 1560085650721.jpg (1280x720, 288K)