What technology will make me less suicidal and start loving myself?

What technology will make me less suicidal and start loving myself?

Attached: 1563922539576.png (1126x1350, 1.75M)

Other urls found in this thread:

health.harvard.edu/mind-and-mood/exercise-is-an-all-natural-treatment-to-fight-depression
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

install ubuntu

no, user,****less**** suicidal

Stop being tranny

Ironically, setting myself up with my nitrogen kit was the best thing I have done to curb my depression.

Copious amounts of 99% anhydrous denatured alcohol.

You sure thats not pink clouding?

Trust me, it's not euphoria. I still think about my mortality and suicide every day, but the desire is far less because I know I can take my life whenever I god damn please and no one can stop me.

Definitely not anime. Ditch that weeb shit.
Working out, healthy food and regular sleep will help.

Eat better and work out.

>the ability to commit suicide made you less suicidal

Attached: Thinking_Renchon.png (290x290, 173K)

Funny how that works, eh? It's almost like giving people freedom makes them think through their opportunities more.

>>Working out, healthy food and regular sleep will help.
don't lie to him, that's not nice

Not that user, but you would never do that. You wouldn't suicide. And it's fear, what stops you.
Have fun getting old, buddy.

>t. Someone who walked half a block and ate a McDonalds salad but didn't immediately jizz their pants so they stopped

A dildo probably

Better to have a placebo that keeps the kms away than just ending it immediately.

Running shoes. I recommend Adidas Ultra Boost.

health.harvard.edu/mind-and-mood/exercise-is-an-all-natural-treatment-to-fight-depression

Also, running is very zen, allows me to think about thinks I normally wouldn't think about.

Attached: ultra_boost.jpg (600x301, 16K)

Becoming a tranny did it for me. So I'll say estrogen pills and antiandrogens.

No such thing. You either do it or not. Ones who does it, don't really talk about it.

HRT + SRS

Attached: discordtrannies.jpg (720x1080, 600K)

>running
Literally the shittiest way to work out, especially for beginners and fatties. Swimming blows it out of the water (heh) in every conceivable metric.

>Swimming blows it out of the water (heh) in every conceivable metric.
Well, I agree that swimming is a better exercise as a whole, it works out your whole body, and that is nice, but there is a lot of investment involved in swimming.

Getting to the pool(which you have to pay for too), having to changin your clothes before and after, having to take shower in often disgusting stalls, so on.
Also, for beginners, especially fatties, it would be intimidating because you have to show other people your probably unflattering body. Not everyone is ready for that.

The nice things about running are:
>low cost to start
>often little need to travel to run
>easy to stop early
>easy to use slower pace
>you're clothed

Though there are some disadvantages, most people will not like running when its cold, or when its very hot(though I love it).

All in all, all exercise will be good, people should pick what comes easiest to them to lower chances of stopping.

If you have a pool near you? Go swimming.
If you have a gym close by? Go to lift.
If you have a forest/park/track near? Go running.
If you have a tennis court? Go play tennis.

>Ones who does it, don't really talk about it.
I'm going to need some sauce for this.

I actually do plan on taking my own life if circumstances permit, whether it's PAS or by my own hand.

>muh sauce!
I might know a thing or two about suicide and might encountered few """suicidal""" and suicidal types. I bet you might find some info by doing a simple web search.
t. lives in once #1 country by suicide rate

Give me some specific search terms or pony up some evidence. The burden of proof is on YOU to substantiate your claim, not mine. If you can't handle that, you need to fuck off because all you do is increase my depression and are one of many catalysts for why people are as depressed as they are.

If you trade your frog pictures for actual pictures of cute girls it will go a long way.

Also embrace religion.

Attached: 1463929742115.jpg (480x662, 51K)

Aren't you supposed to run with flat shoes or else you'll fuck up your knees ? Runnin shoes seem to be the opposite

Actually this. My suicidal urges fell through the floor when I purchased a gun. There’s a few things, like I get an instant rush of responsibility when I hold it. Like “this can fuck up anything in eyesight, I can kill myself or others with it. There is a live or die power in my hands, and I am not at all entertained with the idea of using this authority for harm”. I just realized that suicide was a fantasy for me and a fucking idealized lame one, because all the means were sitting in front of me and the first thing that cane to mind looking at my gun and bullets was where could i find a secure spot to keep that shit. Circumstances vary tho. I’ve been on my girl pills and recently cut off my mom who was pulling all sorts of shit, like dating men who looked like me or trying to get me to drop out of school so i can go to detrans camp. Getting both those out of the way was a weight off my shoulders and i just care too much about myself now to want to die.

fumos

kys ksenian cultist

And what you gonna do? Kill yourself?
I don't care to prove you anything. I'm just saying that you gonna grow old.

Attached: 1535425069376.jpg (480x472, 24K)

Don't flat shoes deform your foot?

Not over a single person like you, but in the lowest lows of my depression, people (plural) like you were one of my main reasons for wanting to stop existing. Because you are critical (which by itself is fine) but can offer no constructive feedback, so society stagnates and bad arguments continue to persist. Your anecdotes are useful, but don't try to claim they are truth like you have.

No shit I'm going to age and my body will fail, I've already addressed that. You are starting to sound like you have nothing more to contribute to this topic.

1. Feet have a natural arch and it's good for your foot to maintain that arch
2. The main ways to fuck up your knees with running are hyperextending like a retard and landing on your heels (also fucks your back).

Ksenia posts on g? Haha

High heeled and high support running shoes actually fuck up your gait forcing the heel to strike the ground first. Flat shoes or barefoot, you basically have to run on the balls of your feet, which is more natural and strengthens the arch and lower leg/ankle muscles

Most retarded post I've read tonight. Congratulations.
Good thing you didn't even planned to suicide or I'd be wrong otherwise.
You're just emotional twat seeking for attention.

I just have my gun. It's pretty comfy at night lying in bed trying to sleep and can't because of the suicidal thoughts but knowing that I can end it all within a minute.

Anime
Iron
But most importantly, surroundings changes (not technology).

>But most importantly, surroundings changes (not technology).
Name one

Not really. Thought running barefoot on sand is the best.

>2. The main ways to fuck up your knees with running are hyperextending like a retard and landing on your heels (also fucks your back).
Precisely this, striking with the front of your foot is the right way. It takes a while to get good at it but there really is no other way.

Striking with the heel directly transfers the force of the impact into your joints, especially knees and your back.

Attached: Proper-Running-technique2.png (350x350, 5K)

this

Attached: IMG_20190730_203626_DRO.jpg (2560x1440, 2.75M)

8/10 troll

Anime and a scale.

A car

A girlfriend would probably be good. Or a furry boyfriend if your GPA is greater than 3.5.

Attached: Why contain it?.jpg (737x850, 52K)

Unironically go outside
>let the sun kiss you
>exercise your body, have realistic expectations
>3litres of water minimum every day (if water is too bland, drink sparkling water or cider)
>5 fruits every day ( i'm terrible at this and need to find a way to force myself)
>S O C I A L I Z E (offline)
>consistent day schedule
>consistent sleep schedule
>create something with your hands, it doesn't have to be good

I don't know how you look, but i had huge self esteem issues until i started looking in the mirror more closely and finding things i like about myself. (Inb4 just b urself)

a sex

>if water is too bland
that's like most of the appeal of water to me. It's just a cool refreshing drink with no other bloat to it.

>Literally the shittiest way to work out, especially for beginners and fatties. Swimming blows it out of the water (heh) in every conceivable metric.
This. Start with walking first, just walking 30 minutes a day results in major health and mental benefits.

Flavours are bloat

You really should detrans though or you'll become part of the 40%

You want LESS technology you goddamn faggot

>3L of water every day
This includes water from food, doofus.

If you land on your heel, you should use big rubber running shoes

If you land on your forefoot, you should use flat shoes

i can't tell if anyone actually believes in this statistic because they're rock stupid and stubborn about it or if they're just acting in bad faith

Attached: b39b3408-1c93-4469-a655-13c9a96a407c.png (698x1284, 68K)

not technology

Exercise, taking an interest in oneself and eating properly, and good sleep are all proven to improve mental health.

Happiness comes from the Mind not materialistic tech.

Checked, amigo :)

The people that think "transitioning" works or is even possible in conceivable medical means are the ones acting in bad faith. Are there ANY ~35-40 year old trannies that look like women of the same age?
Even young transexuals struggle to "pass" even fully garbed and wearing copious makeup. Why do this to yourself?

pretty common. i cant find the article but i remember that people in chronic pain that were given painless suicidepills to use them when they wanted were less depressed. knowing you have a painless out can be a relief

I feel sorry for you. I hope technology gets to the point where people like you can actually get what they want instead of having to chemically and physically mutilate yourself.

nice trips tho

it isn't even about passing though. don't get me wrong here, passing is something everyone wants to achieve, and that's understandable, but it's possible to live a decent life even without passing. trans women's(let's face it trans men don't exist to you) bodies aren't meant for your pleasure, and just because you have a disgust for people for are gender non-comforming doesn't mean that this disgust is somehow a good thing and inherently justified.
you're essentially assuming that people wouldn't transition if they knew they wouldn't look pretty and while that might make some people have a little bit of apprehension, dysphoria is one hell of a rollercoaster.
also, passing a lot of the time is matter of economic resources, ex: getting FFS, getting decent access to hormones, VFS, all those lovely things.
why am i wasting my time here

You're right, it's probably much higher than 40%

Waifu and dakimakura with her.

Anime is technology.

>trans women's(let's face it trans men don't exist to you) bodies aren't meant for your pleasure
Do you believe ANY mentally healthy person on the face of this Earth doesn't find "trans"bodies revolting?
I have seen some of these freaks and I still can not comprehend how you can do something like that to yourself and why the delusions of these people are enabled by medical professionals.

I have these. Thank based boost master lin.

>you have a disgust for people for are gender non-comforming doesn't mean that this disgust is somehow a good thing and inherently justified.
You should know what is a uncanny valley, don't you? It's natural reaction to something that tries to be something else but still misses few details that causes huge disgust reaction. There is nothing good or justified, it's an unconscious reaction. It's no one's fault people uncanny valley exists.

i didn't say it's anyone's fault, because it isn't. acting on this is your fault.
i'm not going to really try to figure out if saying "trans people exist in the uncanny valley" is psuedoscience(because it was originally formulated to talk about how much something looks like a human vs how likeable it is), so i'm just going with the conservative(read: yes) assumption. i'm a believer that a lot of this stuff is determined by social norms, and while there might be some uncanny valley type occurances it might be that the boundaries of what's considered odd is socially determined.

fuck it i'm out.
i cease to exist, i'm giving my goodbye. drive my car into the ocean, they think i'm dead but i'm sailing away, on the wave of mutilation, wave of mutilation, wave of mutilation, waveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Attached: pixies_doolittle12_99n3.jpg (1500x1500, 837K)

>boundaries of what's considered odd is socially determined.
Uncanny valley is a natural reaction to things that are odd. If something looks like a women but still have some surreal features it will cause psychological distress no matter if you hide it or not. Why should I accept someone who willingly let these things happen? Of they want to be accepted they should looking a way that won't cause such a effects.

Been a hobby chemist my whole life.
I've been able to kill myself since single digits without feeling a thing. It does bring peace.

Also a bit of a psychonaut and in my anecdote your problems with body identity and self image are all usually self-inflicted ego issues. You have deeper things to look at, I don't recommend hormones or any sort of transition strategy as those will alter your state of mind and emotional outlook greatly.
You can physically alter the sensations and expected identity of your body purely by raw fixation, in addition to a host of other crazy rabit-hole shit.

Attached: 1560528101661.jpg (1024x762, 144K)

Weed. Yes, really and not at stupid levels. Psychotropics have been used for thousands of years.

literally less technology

trepanning has also been used for thousands of years

40%

An XL flared Chance

Penises, they are biotechnology, right?

alcohol

no cletus, having a meth lab in your backyard doesn't make you a hobby chemist

someone could explain what happens to the picture?

Thermoplastic elastomer girls.

tinder

Vocaloid.

Attached: 1541412250827.gif (540x304, 2.8M)

Does biotechnology count?

If so, then drugs. Nothing electronic.

goals, even crazy goals
hypnotherapy
exercise
WFPBD

Get a hobby, and leave your basement once or twice a week.
And don't become a trannyfag. That shit will make you more depressed.

This

Attached: 1377953911303.jpg (500x500, 197K)

>ctrl-f
>no install gentoo
install gentoo

wish im american so i can have a gun in front of me, maybe something will change, either immediately to the void or ill start doing something useful for once.
not having anything to push is like having yourself dissolve and disperse in the air and you dont feel like doing anything

Buy a rope. Try making a plan that involves hanging yourself from a considerable height with a rope several times your height. A very long drop hanging like that will most certainly break your cervical vertebrae (it's been recorded to cause decapitation even).

vape

Attached: 20190802_121106.png (617x570, 49K)

A real life WALL-E

A bullet on your temple is all you need, OP, no more depression, no more suffering.

Attached: 1558370781282.gif (498x275, 3.48M)

fucking kek

This is the right answer.

Disconnecting from technology. You'll likely be happier the less tech you interact with in your life.