OH NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO

Attached: chrome_NdF38Awa6l.png (664x616, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iCUso7kTch0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

GOD DAMMIT
WHY THE FUCK IS THIS HAPPENING
REEEEEEEEEEE

This sucks but at least s10 still has a jack, gonna upgrade to that soon.

No home button, at least Apple knows how to make it work. On screen buttons on android are ass.

this kills usb c port

Fucking home button lmao the new iPhones don't have a home button dipshit.

Personally I hate the new iPhones no button design and absolutely love Androids. The three buttons make everything so easy

goddamnit

150 years in the future, when engineers and physicists and designers are all 60% female, this dumb fucking cable will still be named after someones flaccid penis

>three buttons make it easy
easier than click, double-click, and left swipe???

You clearly didn’t read my comment. Apple knows to make it work.

That is assuming it doesn’t spaz out and lag like shit.

>android phones replacing the context button with a fucking useless "here's all your open shit in a pain in the ass to navigate through" screen button
The fuck happened

>Apple knows to make it work.
No offense but iOS has no multi tasking or any way to "go back" so having navigation buttons at the bottom would be pointless.

"knows how to make it work."
lmao

>or any way to go back
left swipe. or pressing the little arrow at the top left of the screen.

>people actually buy flagship phones
Does anyone on this board actually do this? I kind of doubt more than about a dozen really do.
Personally I just choose from the ~$150 upgrade offerings at my ghetto nigger discount phone carrier whenever my last phone breaks and I'm more than content. Now that gets me a 13 MP front camera and great battery life with 3GB ram and 32GB storage.
I find it hard to see the point in paying 700-900 dollars more for something that will inherently still be inferior to a laptop, let alone a desktop, for most involved usage.

>but iOS has no multi tasking
All fucking tripfaggots must fucking hang!

Don't buy the new Samsung. Send a little email to let them know you don't want to choose between having an audio jack and being able to charge your phone.

thanks god for Xiaomi

i personally bought the galaxy s10+ 1tb version new. and i do not regret it whatsoever. i do agree i paid wayyyy too much for a phone, but i was making good money atm so no biggie.
one of the main reasons ive stuck to samsung for my last 2 phones is because it has a damn aux port

I use one of these with my XS and it is LITERALLY, and I mean LITERALLY unnoticeable

>left swipe
Bullshit that moves across the pages on your homescreen.

are you disabled

I'll buy a Note 9 next time.

Nope just android enabled.

Yeah, a button for each thing you want. Back, home, and a task viewer. It's dead simple.

My current Android phone spergs a lot less than my last iPhone. It was a few years old and it was ridiculous the number of bugs it had, especially after updating to the latest iOS. It drove me nuts and started deleting my texts and photos without asking me, and it's what made me switch to Android.

Yeah I wish there was an option to bring it back :\

This is not iOS6 anymore, tripfag.

>Yeah I wish there was an option to bring it back :\
It wasn't that much easier to navigate. The cards were cascaded vertically overlapping instead of horizontally aligned cards.

The task management aspect of the new setup is superior, you can swipe away cards you want to close instead of trying to click a tiny x.

Are you trying to imply that the latest version of iOS doesn't use swipe left and right to navigate panes on the homescreen?

Because it does.

there is probably some multi finger gesture bullshit to manage multitasking but honestly I haven't used anything past iOS3.

IDK why people are chimping out over this. USB-C is still a headphone jack.

Besides, why would you buy a Samsung phone?

I DONT FUCKING GET IT
HEADPHONE PORTS ARE DIRT CHEAP
AND THEY ALREADY MADE FUN OF APPLE FOR GETTING RID OF IT
WATER RESISTANCE STILL WORKS WITH THE JACK (see: S7, S8, S9, S10, Note 7, Note 8, Note 9)
IT JUST MAKES ZERO SENSE
THEY GAIN !!!!!NOTHING!!!!! FROM REMOVING IT
ARE THEY FORCED TO DO IT BY SOME MAJOR KIKE SHAREHOLDER OR SOMETHING
I DONT FUCKING GET IT

How is that relevant to your previous claim that iOS doesn't have multitasking, retard?

>THEY GAIN !!!!!NOTHING!!!!! FROM REMOVING IT
Wrong, they now get to sell wireless earbuds for a big multiple of the price of wired ones.

How do you multitask when swiping left and right switches homescreens and there are no buttons?

lmfao

samsung's swipe navigation implementation is actually really nice once you get used to it. Much better than apple's ever-present bar that takes up the bottom 10% of your screen

Attached: safe-area-page-insets-portrait-notch-display-cutout[1].jpg (836x707, 47K)

WHY NOT JUST MAKE USB HEADPHONES THEN

Why is everyone on Jow Forums a broke bitch with no or bad credit?

>samsung not having integrity
truly shocking

So it’s not the same as all other on-screen android buttons? that’s interesting

Asus ROG Phone 2 will save the smartphone industry!

>indebting yourself for a fucking phone
ok nigger

Absolutely

>Phone on credit
Fucking retard, this is because of people like you the world is Clown World

I disagree. Especially for the notch phones, it’s better with swipes.

>phone
that thing is fucking massive

Attached: aaa.gif (400x400, 155K)

youtube.com/watch?v=iCUso7kTch0

And that's a good thing!

Let me know when they make a true successor to my Samsung Rugby Pro.

So does this mean Samshits BTFO’D

fuck gooks

Good, I hate wearing out the headphone jack of my Smartphone, and a USB 3.0 connector and socket are much, much more durable.

Samsung has the best implementation of an on-screen home button. Press harder on the right spot, even if the current app is fullscreen, and it'll trigger the home button. It feels like you're cracking the screen, fucking haptics.

Wait you're the bitch that needs to buy a phone on credit. Shiggy diggy.

sweetie he means when you're in an app, left swipe is the default for 'back'. iOS is total trash but your argument is even worse

Librem 5 has replaceable battery and headphone jack. Comes out soon, I think.

I've had my Samsung Galaxy S5 since it's launch and the more I read about these new phones the less inclined I feel to upgrade, even tho my phone's screen/case/camera are fucked to shit.

Samsung Galaxy S5 was the last practical phone worth buying, if only because of the removable battery

based

Literally zero reasons to buy phones other than chinkshit at this point.

This.

My $150 phone does everything I want with no contracts. I'm not paying $1000 for a phone that will be superceded in 6 months.

>when engineers and physicists and designers are all 60% female
Wtf I love the future now

ANDJEETS BTFO

Attached: iChad destroys Satania.gif (480x286, 3.03M)

I pay $1000 for a phone when I want to.

I'm skipping the XI. By all accounts it's going to be a shitshow.

NOOOO DELID PLS

Attached: aaaaaa.png (813x1402, 250K)

>credit
The absolute state of flagship apologists

I'm tempted honestly