/ckg/ - Clover & Kuroba General

You may not like it, but this is what peak phonechad shitposting looks like Edition
chandevel.github.io/Clover/#dev
github.com/Adamantcheese/Kuroba/releases
In the last episode: Cheese teased an August 2nd release. Floens already on pls respond mode, after just a week. K1 on deck pull-requesting like a beast in both dojos. Is he unfaithful? is he the only real driving force of this shitfest?
Come right in and discuss the future of mobile shitposting, while being polite

Attached: file.png (1080x965, 863K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Mishiranu/Dashchan-Extensions/raw/master/update/package/Dashchan.apk
github.com/Mishiranu/Dashchan-Extensions/raw/master/update/package/DashchanWebm.apk
github.com/Mishiranu/Dashchan-Extensions/raw/master/update/package/DashchanFourchan.apk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

can you link me the App Store version? thx

Passing by to drop Dashchan links, too, because even while abandoned, it's still more feature complete than Clover and Kuroba combined, and it supports new boards via plugins
github.com/Mishiranu/Dashchan-Extensions/raw/master/update/package/Dashchan.apk
github.com/Mishiranu/Dashchan-Extensions/raw/master/update/package/DashchanWebm.apk
github.com/Mishiranu/Dashchan-Extensions/raw/master/update/package/DashchanFourchan.apk
it also has cool features like translucent status bar, share to dashchan, hold to menu, gestures... someone pls fork this beast, or just steal some of the features for clover/kuroba

Attached: file.png (750x937, 1.16M)

Attached: file.png (750x1000, 867K)

My waifu K1 is also a beast in the bed.

It also offers an autistic interface. With significantly more wasted blank spaces and as little text as possible in the catalog previews.

Add a fucking find my reply option you lazy nigger.

this

What the fuck is an autistic interface? Are you the KitKat fag, back at it again?

Find it yourself, you lazy faggot.

I hope a black helicopter runs over your entire family.

What a retarded insult.

Attached: 1564740009725.jpg (1366x768, 353K)

pls K1, let us chose JS captcha, mate
with JS we can skip 2-3 captcha at a time
inb4 muh privacy, it could be an option

Attached: file.png (756x186, 24K)

JS captcha is times harder to implement since you will have to deal with obfuscated VM written in JS. An easy way to do it is to use the webview but then it will look like it was before the new captcha window.

i was expecting something along those lines. Read Chan opens a webview but asks to resolve very sporadically, so there's that

testing read chan

forgot the pic
it doesn't look that bad, although you have to first tap the "i am not a robot" checkbox, but the good thing is sometimes that resolves it instantly

Attached: file.png (468x937, 364K)

What a surprise.You're a retard. It suits you.

Someone post this request on GitHub. Thanks.

Attached: IMG_20190802_141857.jpg (1080x1920, 242K)

Do it yourself

I don't have an account and I couldn't be bothered to make one.

your request is shitty and you're a fag

Less whining, more submitting my request.

Gain weight, become fatty - the problem is solved

I'm talking about DashChan. The grid catalog is fucking shit.

I was searching through archives but to no avail.
Is there any way to export history or pinned thread from Clover?

Attached: rts1m2w.jpg (2408x1656, 1.18M)

No.

Shit. Probably for the better.

Attached: 1552918251277.jpg (541x601, 128K)

Got a feeling mishiranu passed away. Even his telegram is dead. RIP dashchan, the successor to chanu, the best Jow Forums android client. Still sad chany was fucking killed by floens. FUCK YOU FLOENS

K1, any plans to add settings import/export to Clover?

It should be added the last one to avoid all the migrations and shit. And anyway, it will probably not be compatible with Clover or even if it will some stuff won't be imported due to differences.

I thought he was doing the military service for some reason but who knows

>why do guys only want sex from me bawww
it's because you're a dumb, shallow whore who is good for nothing else

Why? The translucent bars are very cool, while hold to gaze the thread is another cool idea

YouTube titles when?

It's how the threads are boxed with very little text under an image. Most thread titles don't make it to the middle of the second word before being cut.
Outside of this and the retarded captchas and the very obtuse way of how everything works,I like DashChan. The image-viewing and WebM stteaming work better than Clover or forks.

Archives for dead posts
Thanks

clover hasn't been updated since forever
let dead apps be

Where the updates @

>Next anticipated release day: August 3/4 sometime.

that's retarded

No, instead of this Kuroba should offer jump buttons if you're scrolling fast. Like how Opera does.

gross :nauseated_face:

Usable scrollbars like dashchan
If you put your thumb over it becomes thicker and you can drag it around

Attached: 82klm3raf0e31.jpg (1125x1812, 294K)

Clover has this feature, minutes the thickness change

Please don't fucking tempt Cheese to mess with the scrollbars AGAIN

I just checked the commits
A lot of bug fixes but a pretty boring release ahead

Captcha queueing should be coming in the next release

Well, it's probably not what you are expecting. But yes, you will be able to queue multiple captchas. Still should be a little bit better than what it is right now.

Wew.

Attached: 1000.png (702x43, 8K)

:tada: :tada: :tada:

Are there even any boards outside of Jow Forums that are worth adding? Not into lolcow shit or anything

Attached: 1543895032549.jpg (320x362, 14K)

Today I will remind them.

tap to close
>Waits for another tap in case you want to zoom
>Therefore slow
>Doesn't close the picture if the gesture is interpreted as a swipe
>Therefore not robust

Swipe to close
>Instantaneous
>Only needs a rough gesture, very natural and effortless
>Doesn't break the existing "work"flow and doesn't remove any feature

I think the choice is obvious. You could make it toggleable so autistic anons don't have to face change despite it not changing how they use the app (sub optimally I might add)

Attached: 1564619421484.jpg (747x830, 71K)

Literally only you care I'll remind you, go implement it or something fucking spammer

??? But swiping for gallery browsing.

Not learning Java, else I would have had

>not knowing Java
>2019

I came to the thread to request this.

user hopefully means swiping down to close.
I personally think the devs should just get all the gallery code from a simple gallery. They got everything right desu. Even zooming on videos which would be specially good here since there are so many idiots who insist on posting static webms.

You have been posting this for tons of threads now, and by the looks of it no one cares. Stop being autistic, code it and make a pull request if you care so much.

No :)

Just use a browser.

Clover is literally a browser.

How the FUCK do I disable these disgusting rounded corners on thumbnails? If I wanted to use Instagram I'd have fucking asked for it

Just saw the new captcha that doesn't require me to check tiny boxes with pinpoint precision, nice

Is there a way to export bookmarks? My list is getting HUGE

reminder to use Kuroba
>clover
:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

CHEESE

FIX WHATEVER THE FUCK THE API PROBLEM IS

WHY THE FUCK I CSNT INSTALL IT ON MY ANDROID 5.0 LOLOPOP™ PHONE

WTF I JUST WANNA BE GAY ON THE INTERNET

PLS CHEESE

Attached: 1564103667775.jpg (720x646, 38K)

why the fuck is it not remembering the place where I last left in a thread the next day? I do have a dynamic IP but that hasn't been a problem before

friendly reminder

Attached: 1563801663013.png (2518x1024, 317K)

Do any phone apps have a post cooldown timer yet?

Attached: _hatsune_miku_koi_wa_sensou_vocaloid_and_etc_drawn_by_xenon_kona_card_496f0345e17b95cee26e05d705429a (509x720, 390K)

You realize the scrollbar is "usable" in kuroba right?

Swipe to close for webms would be nice. Or if you could close them by tapping outside the actual video.

double tap to close
read patch notes
fuck gestures

>double tap to close
Shit, I didn't know that. Still I'd prefer swipe desu.

Swipe up or down to close
Tap to show/hide controls
Swipe left or right to navigate

This is the standard on every app, and a lot of people care, KitKat retard. Go buy a new phone

Attached: boyxsafi8xd31.jpg (1080x1350, 250K)

The cheese hate train already passed user. You missed it.

no one cares except you
fuck off

>want internet on the go
>gets phones and complains that the browser is bad on his phone
>sites start making dumbed down versions of their site for phone that are automatically shown when phones are used
>phonekids still complain that they suck after all that time and effort
>make a goddamn shitty bloated spyware garbage app for EVERY SINGLE FUCKING SITE ON THE GODDAMN INTERNET that is basically a garbage remixed version of the mobile site
>BAWW DOESNT WORK BAWW I WANT THIS OR THAT FEATURE BAWW BAWW BAWWW
Stop using your shit spyware tracking devices and use a real web browser on a real computer, you fucking complaining children.
Jesus fucking fuck.

Again? Fuck off.

Clover does way more than the original website tho, it's the mobile equivalent of 4chanx. Now get out of the thread if you aren't interested.

Are you unironically autistic?

Sneed?

So use 4chanX on a real browser, dumbfuck. I cannot believe what fucking mental gymnastics you fucking kids will do to avoid the idea that PHONES ARE FUCKING BAD AND A HUGE GODDAMN AWKWARD PILE OF SHIT. You have to be incredibly goddamn stupid to deny this fact.

Please have sex

Reminder that phoneposters should get the noose.

ok senpai, now go play elsewhere.

I'm not the same guy but you probably are
Go buy a new phone

Attached: tkrlbar3nl831.jpg (899x1350, 110K)

all me
gestures are gay

Attached: 1564805629123.jpg (1080x2340, 363K)

what are you even talking about, dumb nigger

PUT THE SAUCE IN THE BAG NOW

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (600x583, 272K)

All you kids can do is insult and spout memes? You need to learn how to fucking debate someone and discuss things. You want to prove me wrong, then FUCKING PROVE ME WRONG. You have your fucking stupid little preconceived notions challenged and all you do is back into a corner and flail your arms randomly and scream your little stupid memes.
Grow the fuck up and either take a stance or admit you're wrong.

>memefrog
>reddit spacing
>cuckcuckgo
>can't reverse image search
sure is summer here

your opinion is not relevant and no one cares

That glorious feeling when you use Overchan and not a single one of you pathetic losers will understand what peak phoneposting feels like.

Attached: Glue Doge.jpg (750x840, 48K)

>I'm not the same guy
You are easy to spot, at least put some effort and try to hide your samefagging. You are posting the exact same thing every thread with the exact same patterns and is being called out every time, come on. People already told innumerous times what you should do if you want that feature so much, so stop posting.

Nice try, but you are right.

You know you could go to a thread about things you like, instead of coming to one about things you don't like, right user?
You literally only live once. The clock is ticking. Please don't waste your life getting annoyed by things by your own hands.

Sometimes I think if it would be possible to create an app to open all (or most) chans. With an option of random chan and all.
>inb4 browser

Have you tried using an internet browser?