ProtonMail Secretly Changed Transparency Report

ProtonMail BTFO'd again:
>PM secretly changed the Transparency Report
>The ProtonMail transparency report has the blemish that it has been quietly and secretly adapted in recent weeks.
>Compare on Wayback Machine
web.archive.org/web/diff/20190425155330/20190622144331/https://protonmail.com/blog/transparency-report/
>Bruce (((Schneier))) confirmed to consult ProtonMail

Attached: ProtonMail.jpg (3204x1700, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_American_computer_scientists
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_webmail_providers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pix 1 / 4

Attached: pm_1_4.jpg (1499x2120, 217K)

Pix 2 / 4

Attached: pm_2_4.jpg (1656x2342, 329K)

Honeypot

Page 3 / 4

Attached: pm_3_4.jpg (1664x2354, 404K)

Pix 4 / 4

Attached: pm_4_4.jpg (2484x3513, 675K)

iaraelmail

>Honeypot
Kek

Attached: 1b5ef5d819215030ce22989c7339938f689087d3.jpg (720x434, 120K)

oh
bother

>Bruce (((Schneier)))
cryptolet detected

>cryptolet detected
Nigger!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_American_computer_scientists

>quite literally wrote the de facto standard textbook on real world cryptography
>don't trust him goy his name is wrong
get out NSA

I just use it for private tracker accounts lol

>TesonetMail does something fishy
>people act surprised

It's like you guys dont do real research and just listen to whatever people shill

Hmm, it already had IP logging as I see on last old page. Nothing more added or am I missing sth here?

>Nothing more added or am I missing sth here?
For me, it was tl:dr. Anyway, the issue was that the state prosecutor of Canton Zurich was a bit too chatty and told in a conference that PM voluntarily provided information. I guess that's what happens if you are partly funded by the government (and by the European Union).

Is Tuta really comped bros?

Protonmail is one big fraud. They try to make as much money as possible and later on they want to do an IPO.
>PM has nothing to do with CERN.
>The owner of PM is an Italian venture capitalist called Giacomo Biondi Morra Di Belforte!

Attached: 2019-08-02_193108.jpg (1032x1095, 211K)

I like that their mobile app is open source and has a calendar.

why don't they move to moldova?

>why don't they move to moldova?
Because they want to capitalize on muuh privacy Switzerland.
>And forgot that in Switzerland, you got virtually no privacy. Times have moved!

isnt steiger the same person who got caught a few months ago similarly lying about protonmail?

bro, what mail use next?

>isnt steiger the same person who got caught a few months ago similarly lying about protonmail?
We talk about the same person, yes, the Swiss lawyer specialized in digital law. But who said he was lying?

>Jow Forums tells me to stop using gmail
>ask what to use instead
>protonmail
>Jow Forums tells me to stop using protonmail

The fuck you want from me?

Attached: 1563467939309.jpg (1280x720, 264K)

So how about mail fence?

Jow Forums just moves from one bandwagon to another
Something gets shilled, it gets into the collective mind, someone finds something wrong and now it’s time to move on to something even more obscure and shill that, rinse and repeat

/g tells you to kill yourself

Install gentoo

Call them out on Twitter, they are pretty good at responding. If they don't assuage your concerns, stay the fuck away from them. Tutanota maybe? Self-Host?

I happen to like Protonmail, but it's bridge between normalfags and tinfoilhatters.

Take away lesson: you invite a certain amount of risk when introducing trust. In anything.

Whole societies are built on that.

Attached: signal-2019-06-01-121819.jpg (1174x594, 87K)

oh look it's another PIA sponsored astroturfing

go fuck yourself

>Self-Host
I red that in many cases, the recipient would not get self-hosted e-mails because of the IP number.
Search for a small, privacy focussed e-mail provider in the States. There at least, a warrant is needed to get your e-mails. And if you find the right ESP, you can delete your e-mails so that they won't be included in the backup. In Switzerland, they must be retained for 12 months. Also, e-mail providers must provide data to law enforcement without any warrant.
I assumed ppl had learnt from the "Hacking Team" incident but apparently I was wrong. Just google "Hacking Team" and "Beni Weder". So much for Swiss privacy in muuh military bunker.

t. Beni

Attached: Beni-Weder.jpg (1600x1200, 87K)

>go fuck yourself
go back to www.schneier.com

I'm pretty sure PM has paid shills as they do on leddit, though they are honest about it and use an official account over there.

it's not just a bandwagon, Jow Forums gets astroturfed because it's one of the most popular places on 4chin where you can talk about products
nordvpn and PIA are the worst offenders desu. atleast PM is pretty transparent about what they do and even make a blog post rebuttal every time they get attacked by their competitors making dumb allegations

Get an account with Bluewin.ch, fucking Zoomers!

Attached: topelement.jpg (640x426, 194K)

Still much better than gmail or outlook.

all privacy centered products by for-profit companies (e.g. DuckDuckGo, Brave browser, ProtonMail, all VPN providers, etc...) are simply scam

this
that shit is all snake oil but don't give up anons
gotta stay one step ahead

Yes, they will provide ONLY IP. Nothing more.

>Yes, they will provide ONLY IP. Nothing more.
Wrong. They will provide ALL the metadata, not just the IPs.

The big alternatives always die like this. Doesn't mean you should use gmail.

Did you know that protonmail routes all traffic through Mossad servers?

I don't see anywhere on their site where it says emails are encrypted.

Just some Normal tracking crap.
>also your IP address, which we log when you visit our site, and other information like the pages you looked at and your reactions to offers displayed on our site are also part of the personal data that we collect.

Goes onto tracking etc but does welcome no-script lol.

If you can hosting your own email the just use google botnet shit than this pretentious (((Freedom))) email.

Attached: 1556920794653.jpg (750x905, 101K)

>If you can
I mean if you can't
Fucking botnet.