Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NeWRU92qMUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Logitech Pro

Objectively this

youtube.com/watch?v=NeWRU92qMUQ

Your pic

how does the g203 stack up?

>what is the best wireless gayman mouse?
what's the best for under $50?
needing a mause

Attached: 48944778_740934386288648_6089780390367592448_n mause re.jpg (255x278, 10K)

I aswell need a new mouse, mine started tout double clic, i dont play much games anymore but still, the corsair ironclow wireless seemed solid

>sent warranty claim to logitech over a week ago
>no reply
what do?

Ring them?

it says not to call for warranty claims

reeeeeeeeeeee

the one you have with you

i don't have one though

redpilled

based

This one of course

Attached: 1542900092525.jpg (789x826, 128K)

g305

>no lightning
no

G903 unless you're a poorfag

>G903
hideous

>buy $100 mouse
>double clicks in 1 week
>B-BUT MUH WARRANTY
>replacement takes 2-3 weeks
>double clicks in 2 months
Life of nu-Logitech mouse

aaa lasts liek a month, I just hate the switches and the side buttons need shimming

what even is double clicking

Do you own or have you even used one?

You click, it double clicks. Its a failure in microswitches logitech uses.

>wireless

Oooof

congrats on being a boomer. modern-day wireless mice have literally zero detectable latency, and if you argue otherwise you're using either a shit mouse or it's placebo. Get with the times, grandpa

g900/903
pro wireless if feelin cute

I don't maybe the wireless mouse I used wasn't up to par with your "modern-wireless" mouse, but for me it was a noticeable difference returning back to a wired mouse, and mechanical keyboard.

word got around that the m705 lasted most people a literal year+ with a pair of batteries, so everyone that complained about battery life bought one, and it had absolutely terrible latency as a compromise. and the cycle begins again

For me, it’s the g603 wireless master race :)

>Its a failure in microswitches logitech uses
hasnt this been proven to be their shit software having latency issues and not the switches

based

G Pro Wireless or G703

No. Software latency only puts a bandaid on the problem by ignoring the second click within x amount of ms. The microswitch is still bad as its a mechanical issue and will only continue to get worse over time.

any recommendations for a wireless mouse for a MBP 2017? don't wanna use a a usb dongle since my fagbook requires a usb type c adapter

get a better laptop

Wtf that's huge

Attached: 1564344923670.jpg (204x108, 6K)

That's what he said.

G602 - It's only 40 ameribucks.

UUUU

I use G203 but never used G Pro, from what I've read it's basically the same shell as G Pro but a bit different in terms of weight, cable etc.
Honestly it's an amazing mouse for the price but not without issues: LMB/RMB are a bit too light to touch for my taste so after MX518 I spend a few days to get used to it.
Also, and I saw that people complain about it online, it suffers from accidental doubleclicks.
Not due to faulty switches but due to static accumulation mostly. Can also happen if you hold LMB and try to move your finger around the button you can also trigger multiple clicks.
It happens to me occasionally but that's the price you pay for an amazing sensor for this price I guess.

is lightspeed wireless a meme or is something like the g602 better than my wired deathadder?

>/p/
ebic

Attached: n012_by_mutte4r.jpg (1360x881, 422K)

I don't play videogames but I love my G502 (the normal one, no idea about the new versions). I use it for graphics applications sometimes.
That said it's far from perfect. When you hold down the function key, no matter where you place it, it's awkward to reach most of the other buttons, so I don't use it although I'd love to have extra functions. 5 buttons is a bit crummy. I don't see that function key being practical in videogames. The standard button placement is very comfortable though, although the furthest thumb button is a bit too far for my taste and I have large hands, it's the placement that is awkward.
I've had this one for so many years, when it breaks for whatever reason I think I'll get a high end trackball like pic related

Attached: 1544123894165.png (355x355, 49K)

>wireless
>gaymen
go back to consoles.

Attached: basedWinnieNO.jpg (400x229, 21K)

>go back to consoles.
so the supieror gaming platform?
pc gaming was literally started as reddit shilling

Attached: uSLFJOX.png (1280x720, 868K)

>Kotor 2 poster
pretty nice

Literally any logitech, corsair or whatever says its zero wireless latency. I'm sure some youtubers have tested a bunch of them. Personally I like my corsair m65 from like 6 or 7 years ago and every logishit I've bought since has a failed mouse click where my wired m65 still works.