There are people on this board RIGHT NOW who think SSDs are a meme

>there are people on this board RIGHT NOW who think SSDs are a meme

An SSD is literally the most cost-effective computer upgrade you can buy.
>b-b-b-but i never reboot my computer!!!
>why do you need fast startups for???
Having a beefy CPU and maxed out RAM slots doesn't mean shit when your spinning rust drive is still being thrashed every time you do anything.

Attached: BE86AD69-388E-469B-8EE2-827877446441.jpg (1536x2048, 605K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?hl=en&q=Hillarihbomber jap
twitter.com/Liyu0109/status/1137263719350562816
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Spinning rust is dogshit
Can't wait for cheap high capacity m2 and sata archival ssds 4tb+

I want to marry a cute little Japanese girl and have cute little hapa children and raise them to be Honorable japs

the girl in OP is taiwanese tho

Cool blog post but I'm not sure how that's relevant. She's Chinese.

>not a Thicc oppai moomummycow breeding sow
Mega gay

>girl

Absolutely disgusting

They are genetically similar. I prefer japs culture

It's a tranny

>They are genetically similar.
one eats dogs and the other makes chinese cartoons

imagine letting mentally ill degenerates live in your head rent-free

you dont know shit about make up

Attached: 1564074100345.png (734x930, 817K)

Yes u are

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-03-00-36-40-25-01.jpg (1305x968, 71K)

I dont believe you

Maybe so but that isnt a genetic thing really. Japs have proven to have the superior modern culture. At least for now, Chinese will probably overtake all though and we shall see their culture evolve with their strength.

Source?

I don't think they are a meme, I just do not care for that extra speed.

Hillarihbomber jap

google.com/search?hl=en&q=Hillarihbomber jap

No results?

Geee so hard user

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-03-00-36-40-25.png (1920x1080, 960K)

Teach me your ways?

I tried all the reverse image searches.

Bbwchan nl
Good luck happy fapping

Imagine fapping to this roasty hag shit. yuck

Hipster wannabe

>Upgraded to a NVMe M.2 drive from a regular SATA SSD
>Expect it to be like going from a HDD to an SSD a night and day difference
>No difference in speed in anything
At least I bought it on prime day

Attached: 1548296380744.jpg (548x524, 19K)

It does depend on the drive and in some rare workloads it makes a difference. Most of the cheaper NVMe M2 drivers have below-SATA speeds so it makes absolutely no difference what do ever. And then there is, of course, the matter of it being pointless for anything but copying files between two NVMe drivers even if it runs at higher speeds..

Attached: sora-shiina-2.jpg (1366x867, 184K)

Attached: sora-shiina-5 (2).jpg (939x1366, 259K)

Attached: soraShina.jpg (1058x1500, 268K)

OP has been copypasting his garbage bait shit so that he can make thinly veiled yellow fever threads on Jow Forums. Notice how his filenames are typical phoneposting filenames? That's because he's a ban evading autist and he's' been doing this for over a decade on numerous boards.

This is what this thread will spiral into: OP will post photoshopped pictures of insectoids with surgeries and make-up and he'll screech at anyone who isn't putting yellow roasties on a pedestal. Peak mental illness.

Attached: weebcel.png (954x694, 325K)

hello schizo-kun

stop posting my wife on Jow Forums

roastie whitey

Attached: 1511665567295.jpg (1080x1349, 128K)

>schizo
Yes, you.

Attached: weebcel.jpg (3640x4968, 3.85M)

The word "roastie" is synonym with yellow roasties. Cope harder, weebcel.

Attached: 1564070662337.png (379x315, 134K)

Nice copypasta, retard. Sage goes in all fields.

Classic amerimutt. Your mongrel kids will never be considered Japanese

enjoy getting stabbed by migrants in yurop

hes the austrian on Jow Forums
hes mentally ill like all yellow fever autists any attack on them and they will always reply back with their programmed response of calling you a roast

>he thinks hapas aren't popular in Japan
>he thinks they won't be only slightly distinguishable by the time of grandchildren regardless
>bluepilled

>-cel
You are the roasty. Nice try Rebecca you disgusting bitch.

Not an argument amerimutt
Lmao. Calling me bluepilled when you're fine with having kids that look nothing like you and fine with your genes being washed away.

look up spinning rust drive on the archive brainlet, he uses anime and has been baiting/g/ for 3 years with this

>genes being washed away

Not how it works brainlet. Look at the black guy that bred in Iceland a while ago. You can still see that niggers genetic traces to this day in so many there.

Non white genes are like that. Black hair and dark brown eyes are dominant. Enjoy getting rid of those unique traits. Why do you think I said having kids that look nothing like you? You're white genes are not dominant

>only slightly distinguishable
Happas look like Asians. You call that "slightly distinguishable", you dumb chink? Even if a happa had a great great grandchild, that great great grandchild will still look like an Asian. Look at Mexico or any south American country, they've mixed with their indigenous Asian populations for over 500 years and they all look Asian today.

Your "slightly distinguishable" shitskin babies will look like Elliot Rodger or like the Emberá from Panama. I know you're a weebcel and you're just coping, but can you kill yourself with your misinformation? You'd be doing everyone a favor.

Attached: main-qimg-e7fb8811fae3d95b9031c5534f14c838.jpg (602x522, 148K)

No idiot you can't tell visually that those people have any black, you can see traces of it when analyzing their genes.

That was the point genius. Grandchildren slightly distinguishable but eventually if they dwell in Japan people will see them as Japanese. That was in response to someone who said they'd never be Japanese.

No one cares about grandkids being insectoids. Your white genes will be visually gone in 99% of scenarios. Your kids will look nothing like you and your grandkids will look even less like you if the other parent is also Japanese. mongrels are bullied and look down upon in Japan. Neck yourself.

Anything wrong with the third pic? I believe he only posts that pic to reply to the bait about japanese game/anime characters look like white people.
Clearly white and and Asian have different features and these characters like in DOA look like the exaggerated perfect asian girls with simple and flat features and not white beauties like Taylor Swift or Emma Stone.

>mongrels are bullied

Literally blatant lie. White and asian kids are extremely successful in acting, modeling, business and more.

This.

>every cute girl that i see is a tranny
neck yourselves degenerate faggots

Oh shit who is this qt3.14 source post more weewooweewoo

>An SSD is literally the most cost-effective computer upgrade you can buy.
No, that's a UPS to better smooth the power for your non-laptop devices.

lmao pathetic Jow Forumshapas cope

>yellow roasties
>t. wang from r/easternsunrising

>The word "roastie" is synonym with yellow roasties
t. cheng from r/asianmasculinity

the word roastie is not synonym with yellow roasties, everyone refers to white roasties
its just you and your fucked up hapa/asian brains who believes that
take your meds schizo

If you're just doing daily computing or gaming, the jump from SATA to NVMe SSDs isn't all that noticeable. If you have a workload that demands fast large file transfers (4K video editing, for example), then the jump is worth it, though.

stop posting my wife

Attached: photo_2019-07-24_14-08-14.jpg (960x1280, 218K)

>An SSD is literally the most cost-effective computer upgrade you can buy.
Wouldn't sticking to my HDDs and not spending money be more cost effective than an upgrade I don't need?

>the skin on her face is blurred to hell
Every time. What does she look like without the beauty filter?

twitter.com/Liyu0109/status/1137263719350562816

Why the fuck are her eyes so huge?

Because she is anime roastoid

>72152781
>72152828
>72152849
>72152885
You know you've pissed off a chink, weebcel or a yellow roastie when they are seething and samefagging. Snowflakes with the most fragile ego and highest inferiority complex.

Photoshop, eye surgery, make-up, but most importantly, "contact lenses".

Attached: insect cosmetic.jpg (720x720, 66K)

>72153894
this post was made by a white roastie

>blurry video
>camera filter
>so much make-up that the insect roastie could work as a clown at a local circus
What part of "without" didn't you understand?

>72153914
this post was made by a yellow roastie, you can tell because they're envious and always sperging about white women

Attached: yellow roastie ghostrider.png (809x994, 92K)

why did Jow Forums have to bring more incels in this board

>american asians
>christfag poster

Lmao. I can practically see the "love, faith, and family" sign hanging up on this fat whores living room.

>72153955
this post was made by a white roastie, you can tell because they're envious and always sperging about asian women

Attached: white roastie cope.png (809x994, 28K)

My spinshit works fine

Is there anything more degenerate than girls who "club" and go to bars? Literal scum.

you can’t put a filter like that on a moving video dumbfuck

are you implying that hapacels have any braincels left?

>spinning rust drive is still being thrashed every time you do anything.
This is bad only if the drive is turned off and need to spin up. Which is rare.
>but muuuuh boot times

And the other is known for "honorable" warriors who murder innocent bystanders just for testing their swords

Attached: Tsujigiri.png (1280x720, 650K)

fact: SSDs and HDDs both have their own pros and cons over eachother and neither is objectively better than the other
now stop this stupid bullshit, I'm tired of threads like this

just realized this whole thread is just white vs asian girls but the point remains

Attached: 1555457350555.jpg (320x491, 55K)