Itt

itt
>Your machine
>Your weapon of choice

Attached: LJu30QY.jpg (2448x3264, 650K)

cringe

Attached: ebimutt.jpg (260x197, 15K)

MUH 2 WORLD WARS, enjoy your pb&1911 sandwich

Attached: BF2F13FF-43EF-4892-9BA3-2682E12F0D89.jpg (4032x3024, 2.04M)

based
cringe

>Euro-peons see a gun
>ReeEEee burger mutts amerilard cringe
Never change

>macbook pro 2019
>seduction
cute boys don't stand a chance ^v^

>x220
>.44 revovler

That's....a really good MGS3 1911 replica my dude....are those grips custom made for the knife cutout? Is the feed ramp polished to a mirror sheen?

Don't fuck with me lad

Attached: IMG_20190802_171351863.jpg (4032x3024, 2.21M)

>p226
>macbook pro
based

>Redditgelion
>RedditM1911
Y I K E S
I
K
E
S

You faggots, I was talking shit about how the 1911 is trash and is a jamming POS

>You faggots, I was talking shit about how the 1911 is trash and is a jamming POS
naa uh bro. navy seals boys use it all the time and they dont jam.

Actually wasn’t the navy seal sidearm if choice up until very recently when they switched to the glock 19 for purely economic reasons?

Attached: gangster_thinkpad.jpg (3024x4032, 2.13M)

>No HK45
Yikes.

I'll just sit here and wait for the picture with a big black dildo instead of a gun.

What shithole do you live in where you need to casually own handguns?

It's just a machine that makes holes, why do you think it's a big deal?

CRIIIIIIINNNNNNGE
you have an air pistol, so what?

why does everybody here own a gun? what the fuck?

It's like $300 for a handgun and they're fun as fuck, why wouldn't you own one?

in schoolshooterland schoolshooting is encouraged

cus you need a license and it's much more than 300 USD lol
the license itself is like 2k or more i think

Guns kill people, that's why apple removed the gun emoji.

>It's just a machine that makes holes, why do you think it's a big deal?
are all 3rd worlders this childishly reductionist?

Sorry bro, I was honestly just trolling. You are correct SIG P226 was the choice of US Navy SEAL team operators.

>they switched to the glock 19 for purely economic reasons?
Sad. From experience I'll take a SIG over Glock anyday. The attention to detail, quality as well as engineering in SIG separates them from Glocks. It makes a difference between grazing a target in the shoulder/side or hitting it in the vital chest area.

In terms of frontline action shit, top notch equipment should always be used regardless of $$$.

>why does everybody here own a gun? what the fuck?
Thats meme propoganda bullshit. Gun ownership is slowly declining in America which is probably why there are more mass shooting events in left leaning areas.

> the 1911 is trash and is a jamming POS
t.noguns
1911 is very reliable unless you buy a cheaper or original model

That's a nice looking gun OP.

x230 thinkpad
walther p99

>Gun Loicense
>More than $300
So you're not American then apparently.

I don't have a pic of my laptop, but here's me spaghetti blaster.

Attached: LRM_EXPORT_5291925146882_20190228_200950389.jpg (2048x1796, 1.03M)

In leftist shitholes only. Everyone in the surrounding burbs and country are stocking up.

Attached: latitude.png (943x342, 284K)

Floridafags represent!

Attached: gat and steins gate.jpg (1512x2016, 371K)

Ignoring the fact that you live in Florida this is pretty good

Florida license, Florida man, Florida-made gun. What's not to love?

Jow Forums would be INFINITELY better if Europe was rangebanned and Jow Forums crossposters were shadowbanned, and this thread is proof

>Bunch of 20 bills
>Gangsta
Imagine being this poor

t. boomer

Go back to Jow Forums if you wanna nut over guns, you fucking clown.

Yeah. I talked to a buddy who is a military equipment officer and he basically said that the sigs were a bit more expensive, and multiple branches were going to be using the glocks, so they were more economically feasible. That said, the break angle on a glock is wrong and anyone who hasn’t specifically trained with a glock for a very long time is going to be shooting high. I guess on the bright side you might be aiming for the chest and get ‘em in the head.

Seethe

Stay mad, euro.

they called me a madman

Attached: IM2.jpg (1280x744, 106K)

Fuck off eurocucks

Naw I shoot way better with a glock than a 226 and I prefer the glock grip angle as well. Points more naturally for me. I also believe glocks are more reliable than a 226 due to less moving parts and less sophistication in the design. Completely disassembling a glock truly opens your eyes to how simple they are, they’re truly the AK47 of the pistol world.

Go back to Jow Forums if you want to be a foreigner

noice

where are all the assault rifles? You're making me ashamed to be an American

ATF Form 1s are never granted to plebs like us.

Don't be a pussy and drill the 3rd hole and get some clothes hangers.

Attached: up0vw54lc0z21.jpg (1080x1119, 104K)

What brand is the 1911?

I value my dog's life.

you know a M1911 and a thinkpad T420 suit eachother quite well
very nice looking desktop too
pretty good taste OP

Cheap Acer laptop and a Makarov PM.
Both are cheap refurbs but work every time.

Laughing at your faggy firearms

Attached: IMG_20190802_203217.jpg (3456x4608, 3.12M)

WTF is that?

A machine gun according to the government

Cringe.
That's a yikes from me bro

Why the fuck do you Amerifarts buy guns anyways? All they are used for is killing people. Guns should be fucking illegal but your country is still backwards. You fucks still won't use the metric system like every other civilized country in 2019.

When you're so fat and out of shape that your masculinity can't even be attached to your physical form you use $$ and other men's obsessions to boost your ego and low self esteem over an object you will never use if you don't live in a shithole

Too kill the niggers/sandniggers that rape your white woman in yurope

post wallpaper

>starts ranting about "Amerifart" guns
>ends talking about the metric system???
I'm glad you've got it all figured out bud, just like everyone else thinks they do when they are 19.

That's a lot of mental gymnastics just to convince yourself that your government outlawing citizens from owning guns is a good thing.

Understanding basic statistics in a society doesn't require that much mental gymnastics. The good guy with a gun argument holds no water. I'm actually fine with gun ownership and live in a concealed carry state but the guys who talk about it a lot and jerk off posting their glocks are usually pathetic losers or live around shit. In short guns are whatever, gun culture is for faggots

For self defense, which is illegal in your totalitarian shitholes. You'd be arrested for shooting a rapist or mugger in eurocuckistan. Maybe why you've got so many brown rapists and muggers?

every internet subculture is for faggots moron have you seen literally any general thread in the history of Jow Forums

screeching about guns like they're any more or less autistic than fucking linux ricing is retarded

blessed

>machine
Custom built pc with amd ryzen cpu.
>weapon
Any item I can get my hands on. Last time it was fire extingusher

>this thread

Attached: 1476466506506.jpg (900x608, 464K)

based

Attached: 1562320490129.jpg (371x313, 23K)

what does this refer to?

the united states of shit

A bunch of female Marines hanging out?

Not just any (((females)))

In some AR-15s you can drop that fucker in and it will let you fire it full auto.
Empty a 30 round mag in 2.5 seconds.

theyre american you tard

When (((your))) men dont enlist so (((you))) create propaganda with (((women))) in uniforms.

Screenlets and weaponlets btfo

Attached: SAM_0178.jpg (2592x1944, 1.03M)

They're literally just female marines.
I'll be the first one to point out propaganda, but lots of women join the military in the US.

Jow Forums is the only board on this whole site that will actually consistently give useful advice without immediately being called a retard for asking questions. I went to /o/ one time with a picture of my cars engine bay asking about where a leaking coolant hose was leading to. Those fucking morons couldn't comprehend there was someone on /o/ who doesn't know every square inch of the car they drive when %90 of them are equally ignorant of cars. Try going into /hpg/ and asking for a recommendation on what headphone amp to buy. You will kill yourself after reading the responses.

Poorfag from eastern Poland (technically more Russia than poland)
>your machine
ThinkPad t450
>weapon of choice
So from what I own probably old mosin hunting riffle would be the best one

>shit taste In anime
>shit taste in gunz
Like pottery

wash your mousepad you disgusting fuck

what kind of sad beta faggotry is this post

This, I've been increasing my arsenal and stocked ammo for when left wing fuck nuts go full insanity mode in a few years.

iToddlers BTFO

Attached: 20190802_152456.jpg (2942x2571, 3.57M)

relax

Attached: SAM_0180.jpg (1111x833, 318K)

Laughing at your dead corpse when somebody shoots you and your homo weapon.

Americans can't even handle food who thought they are able to handle guns? lmao

Europe can't handle dank me-

>Suspended for violating article 13

What shithole european country do you live that you dont own a gun, get stab/raped by refugies and get butthurt with people who have guns?

>Laughing
Bruh, theres poop in your mousepad bruh

> T430
> 1911
>>> stickers
BIG gay

T420/X301
Jericho 941 F

based

Gender equality quotas?