Shipped pc

So long story short i moved, shipped my pc, came today & this little piece is the only casualty. But i dont know where it goes to. Any ideas ?

Attached: 20190802_122302.jpg (1121x1446, 832K)

DONT TURN ON YOUR PC IT WILL PRODUCE MUSTARD GAS WITHOUT THAT PIECE

pls help me :(

i just build this whore & i wanna fixed

The garbage

ppplllsssss......

its just a random screw
your fine, its nothing important

Attached: 1516385635970.gif (388x400, 136K)

PLS HELP!!!

okay im just worried as hell

if you dont insert that where it belongs your computer will short circuit when you turn it on

boot it pussy

Attached: 1442298351855.jpg (271x277, 13K)

>But i dont know where it goes to. Any ideas ?
up your ass
DILATE

i mean, it's gotta go somewhere, right?

Looks like a spacer to me. If one broke behind the mainboard and is stuck now it might cause a short and fuck it up.
Most likely it'll be fine though.

Bingo. It's a spacer. You should figure out where it goes. You really shouldn't run it with the board improperly spaced.

I shipped my PC cross country 2000 miles a few years back. Entirely assembled except the heatsink, the GPU died but everything else was fine. Maybe it was just time for that thing to go since I had a 120w card on a beefy fucking arctic accelero with all the little sinks and thernal padded backplate, OCd to the limits with a BIOs mod for years.

its the standoff screw for the m.2 slot, if you have an M.2 installed id go looking for it

msi z390-a pro lga1151 (intel 8th and 9th gen)

I have this motherboard & i cant remember where it goes :|

i just built this thing.

>msi z390-a pro
any of these 3 holes dude

Attached: holes.png (1000x1298, 1.81M)

i am retard. it only fits in my sdd slot

thanks am retarded. I was looking at thoes 3 holes like a complete tard. well am gonna off myself. thanks guys.

>72155781
if you off yourself, can i have your stuff?