What's on Your Daily Driver Flash Drive?

I've got a 16GB USB 2.0 drive on my key chain that just has a copy of my password database with a stand alone version of KeePass and a text file with my contact information.

I'm considering upgrading to a 128GB USB 3.0 drive so I can more easily bring over movies and TV shows to a friend's house although it's pretty rare I ever do that. And not sure what else I could put on there that would actually be useful. Any ideas?

Attached: USB1__09914.1494967996.jpg (450x410, 12K)

>Flash Drive
Got a real M.2 SATA SSD and put Windows To Go on it, fuck using other peoples setups.

Attached: eVtran-V26S-Read450MB-s-Write400MB-s-USB3-0-256G-MLC-256M-DDR3-USB3-0-FlashDisk-USB3.jpg (800x800, 255K)

always carry an instaĺler for cs 1.6
never know when you'll need it

>daily driver
stop

You never need it. You are carrying it around to fulfill your autism.

I have TAILS with all of my important data in it. Scans of my passport, drives lisence, insurance papers and some pictures, keepass database, a few pdf's etc. etc. Basically everything I need or want to save if my house burns down while im away.

how much slower is it going through like usb 3.0 protocol vs. on board?

>he doesn't organize random cs lan parties with his friends anywhere
c'mon, what are you doing with you're life?

Attached: 1559242199195.jpg (213x236, 11K)

I stopped using flash drives when BadUSB was revealed

gentoo iso

d-did someone waterjet a thinkpad? Is that what that image is?

i dont need to carry one. if i did, i risk the possibility of someone lazy and unprepared asking to borrow mine.

>not carrying around a usb killer solely for this purpose

That's not a Thinkpad. Probably a Dell

oh, you're right. I just kind of glanced at it and the picture wasn't that big to begin with, my bad.

Waterjets are dope tho

I have USB on keychain which is a mirror of official arch repos in case internet ends. a full arch mirror is only ~40GB btw

What is this?

It's UASP so pretty much as fast as internal sata ssd and much faster than any hdd.

>450MB/S
yeah somehow I believe the USB socket would just melt

I've replaced ssd in it with bigger and apparently a bit faster one and it's not even as hot as some usb2 flash drives can get.

Attached: image.png (402x367, 26K)

Why is there an acute accent on your l?

So I guess you stopped using all computers with a CPU later than a Core 2 Duo huh. Fucking retard

Nothing. Office365 has replaced it for me.

>So I guess you stopped using all computers with a CPU later than a Core 2 Duo huh
Yes actually
>Fucking retard
No need to be rude

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-02 at 7.23.54 PM.png (288x24, 8K)