Hardly any buzz or news on the 5700xt aib cards

>hardly any buzz or news on the 5700xt aib cards

Attached: A8DA975C-D58D-47B5-B7F8-B001A2A56097.png (732x968, 605K)

Other urls found in this thread:

videocardz.com/81665/asus-radeon-rx-5700-xt-rog-strix-tuf-pictured
videocardz.com/press-release/asrock-announces-radeon-rx-5700-challenger-series
videocardz.com/newz/msi-to-launch-seven-custom-radeon-rx-5700-graphics-cards
overclock3d.net/news/gpu_displays/powercolor_teases_red_devil_series_navi_graphics_cards/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wonder why this is. I'm tempted to just waterblock at this point.

Same or just get 2700s

>2019
>15% slower than 2016 2080 Ti
and you wonder why noone is excited?

WAKE ME UP (can't wake up)

5800 when

get a reference card and an accelero extreme or morpheus II

There's been a lot of news actually, you should have searched:
>Asus
videocardz.com/81665/asus-radeon-rx-5700-xt-rog-strix-tuf-pictured
>Asrock
videocardz.com/press-release/asrock-announces-radeon-rx-5700-challenger-series
>MSI
videocardz.com/newz/msi-to-launch-seven-custom-radeon-rx-5700-graphics-cards
>Powercolor
overclock3d.net/news/gpu_displays/powercolor_teases_red_devil_series_navi_graphics_cards/1
Everyone's waiting on Sapphire and XFX, but at least on the 16th you can get a pretty good Asus, although probably more expensive than it should be since Asus upcharges.
Pic related. Best-looking GPU I've seen.

Attached: ntsrdzrpnyd31.jpg (4032x3024, 2.5M)

>just void your warranty bro
Thanks, but I'll wait. Ive used an Accellero before, but only because the reference cooler on my 2nd hand GPU was audible a room away and the warranty was gone anyway.

removing a cooler does not void warranty, also the warranty void stickers are illegal

OwO finally a card for my needs

So what, you send back your GPU with a third-party cooler attached? Do you re-implant the original cooler?

put the reference cooler back on, ofc

>15%
You mean 50%

Removing all the heatsinks from vrms especially with paste in case of RMA is an absolute whore to do and just not worth the effort.

No u

>got a reference card to hold me over until aib
>have to return it by 14th
>cards won't be out by then
Reeee

what news do you want? there will be aib cards. they will have heatsinks and lights on them and be clocked slightly higher than reference and cost slightly more.
/thread

poor you

Attached: file.png (390x516, 38K)

Thermal Taco

Attached: thermal taco.png (800x674, 371K)

mmm big black cooler

Should have had wins on launch, or at least a non shit cooler

I want to finish my build and not get fucked on deals

What the fuck, is ASUS going to feed us triple slot abominations again? That's fucking lame. Why put 3 tiny whiney fans instead of 2 big fans on a sub 200W card? Do they really expect someone to overclock it to 2.1 GHz just to get 2 extra fps?

I don't really see the problem. I guess 3 fans could be louder than 2, but that's hardly an "abomination".
You can also buy a 2-fan from Asus.

They will not be louder because there is 3 of them, they will be louder because small fans generally run at higher speed and are louder. And since Asus never had any success with airflow the 3rd fan will likely be useless. Well, I'm not surprised Asus is going to fuck up again, not like I expected something else from them. Going back to Direct CU abominations era again.
ASRock looks good, though I wonder why what appears to be a single slot sized cards actually occupies 2 slots.

Doesn't it cost a third of the price though?

A GTX 970 is $90