AMD Ryzen 7 3700X almost outsold Intel’s entire CPU range

techradar.com/news/amd-ryzen-7-3700x-is-such-a-hit-it-almost-outsold-intels-entire-cpu-range

THIS HAS TO BE FAKE INTELBROS WAKE ME UP FROM THIS NIGHTMARE

Attached: 1506977173618.jpg (882x758, 324K)

>it's another Mindfactory.de ad taken from a Reddit thread
Wow, it's nothing

does anyone have an adblock/ubo blocklist that removes these SHITTY AUTOPLAYING VIDEOS on tech news sites

if not I'm gonna start making one

I'm using an outdated browser so modern autoplay about:config settings won't do :^)

Attached: waterfox_2019-08-02_21-53-50.png (747x413, 250K)

not sure if it's noscript or ublock that's responsible but I don't have that problem

this may sound bad for Intel but it's retrailers. AMD is doing even better in the PC builder / enthusiast segment than they did with the first two Ryzen generations - but it's not like AMD wasn't dominating and crushing Intel there before the Ryzen 3000 launch. AMD already had that segment. The real question is how much in-road they manage in the pre-built sector and the laptop sector as well as the "cloud" market. Intel's making a lot of money in those markets. I'm not seeing a lot of AMD-based laptops on shelves. Actually, I've barely seen any at all - ever.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-02_22-02-59.png (1920x1080, 531K)

>I don't have that problem
yeah I see..

anyways here's my current list so far

ultimedia.com
forbes.com##sidenav.video-player
gizmodo.com##.sidebar-item video
gizmodo.com##.instream-native-video
player.cnevids.com

Cope

Cope

nah

Attached: ayy.png (1490x305, 48K)

Cope

>new processor outsells processor from last year
Intel has also abandoned the desktop DIY market since last year.

How are the beta testing going for you guys?

Delid and dilate, trannytel.

Steam hardware surveys don't mean anything - over inflated by chinks who play steam games in net cafes that all have i7s/1060s, 1 computer for 1000+ accounts is counted 1000+ times.

>Steam hardware surveys don't mean anything

Attached: 1561450205489.png (745x835, 26K)

>>it's another Mindfactory.de ad taken from a Reddit thread
>Wow, it's nothing

Attached: 1560228829446.png (519x543, 151K)

>Cheering for a billion dollar corporation
>Cherry picking data from a product launch
>during a single month
>in a single country
>on a single website

Haha yay guys AMD is my favou- *gargle* -rite CPU manufacturer ever. They're totally BTFO'ing Intel!

Pic related, it's how much of a disgusting brand-obsessed zoomer tard you are OP. Go back to r/AMD with all the other disgusting filth

Attached: IMG_20190802_214811.jpg (756x1008, 441K)

>MY COMPANY IS BETTER THAN YOUR COMPANY
Then again kudos to AMD for making first major breakthrough in CPUs since 2002. Equalizing with Intel IPC while solely shifting the whole landscape of what is acceptable number of cores is very respectable.

You talk a lot of shit but you still got memed into buying a Poozen

Not all of us sit round playing video games all day kid

Attached: 1531467803867[1].png (868x756, 265K)

>Coping this hard

Attached: Copelet lake.jpg (780x405, 136K)

>not wanting competition
AMD gets more funds and continues developing good products, Intel gets a fire lit under their asses to develop something better, etc. You win either way if AMD succeeds.

>be amd
>hype product like it's going to end intel
>it's the same shit
>brainlets fall for the marketing
>amds stock goes crazy
>people start coming back to reality.
>intel is still top dog
>amd's stock gets obliterated back to where it should be

ayylmao.

Attached: ayymd.png (641x517, 34K)

bumping so this information burns the intel shills' minds

>To put this in a plainer fashion, for every single processor sold by Intel, AMD sold four.
>sales of that one single processor weren’t far off equaling the sales of Intel’s entire CPU range (at around the 80% mark of what Intel flogged).

the 3700x is unironically the perfect midrange multitasking cpu

>$330 CPU
>midrange

i'm p disconnected from the average consumer, i guess i mean enthusiast range or something

Sadly y'all still have the laptop market... for now

I guess it's "upper midrange" now that i9 and R9 are a thing. It's the type of product that's bought by the average joe who wants something that offers a little more than your Core i5s and Ryzen 5s but who isn't in the market for the highest range.

Checked, but this last ER didn't have Zen2 in it. Wait until next ER. $36 here we come.

Just wait for 10nm done the right way like Intel will do. AMD cuts too many corners and still can’t compete with gaming.

It's the type of product for the person who's too retarded to know that the 9900KF exists.

>mindfactory doesn't matter

but that costs £100+ more to buy here

TOP KEK. that image is way too true

Hey fucktard, it's up from like 2 dollars in a span of 3 years. I hope you never major in finance because you are a literal child lmao

Stay mad poojeet, amd is a garbage ass company and makes garbage half assed products.

>third world is most likely to use intel, since intel is shilled to retards, who buy them and then sell second hand

> 52 week low is 16.03
>high is 34.86
>oh no it it is at 29.44

Maybe someone here can answer this one... is the L3 cope-cache in the Zen 2 on the 7nm CPU dies or the 14nm IO die?

Yes, that's right

Huh, someone at Intel's marketing department approved spending money on AMD CPUs to try and make their shills look genuine.

What would Intel gain by pumping up AMD's sales numbers?

You don't see how buying one or two AMD CPUs to make their shills look genuine helps their marketing?

on the flip-side, it hasn't even been a month since the ryzen launch.

There's 16MiB L3 slice per CCX assuming none is fuse disabled (so 32 MiB/CCD) and a cache coherency directory on the IO die.

Yet it's still outperformed by intel cpus while being half the size. AMD is finished once intel gets 10nm.

But have fun with 1.5V idle and playing BIOS simulator 2019 I guess

SIRS please, buy intel for india thank

They probably found one in the trash, which is where most of them should end up.

No. How does having AMD's sales numbers be higher than Intel's make Intel look better? Are they trying to play the underdog here? They're far too large and dominant to pull that role off.

AMD is the India choice. Buying Intel benefits Israel.

But it actually doesn't.

Kys shitter

>10nm
he said it again

Most of those are laptops running on integrated graphics tho, AMD needs to get into the mobile market with more APUs

10nm Intel chips are a pipe dream.

> 10nm finally done
> 7nm+ zen2 already on the market for months
Heh, nothing personnel, kiddo.

There is no cache on the Bridge Chip. Zen1 and Zen2 both have non inclusive L3 that is part of the CCX.

change it so the AMD face is crying as well

I actually am very happy with my 3700x and I wouldn't buy Intel at all, but this brand war bullshit is mindnumbing

I bet the brand war bullshit is mindnumbing now that your main selling point (price to performance) is out of the window

The number foundries use to call their nodes are marketing at this point.

Intel 10nm ~ TSMC 7nm
Intel 7nm ~ TSMC 5nm

Attached: main-qimg-c6db82f6630c66d0f5e2788b0f8572b9.png (602x525, 108K)

>still represents best price/performance
>YoU cAnT uSe PrIcE/pErFoRmAnCe AnYmOrE
Makes sense, Francois. Any more straws to clutch at?

Attached: 1560517141106.png (590x251, 42K)

>Francopes Copenoel

Kek

Attached: 1560524016573.png (603x224, 20K)

Wow, Francois is one dumb motherfucker.

Firstly, when the amount of cores you have is already in the double digits, two less or two more cores is negligible.

Lastly, I'm pretty sure the 16 core 3950X has stronger multicore performance than the 18 core 7980XE.

What a dumb cunt.

>still represents best price/performance

Nope.

Didn't bother reading the rest of your post.

>What a dumb cunt
"objective performance doesn't matter when Intel is a better fashion accessory!"

Attached: 1562070472903.png (607x895, 126K)

I like how you went from saying the "brand war bullshit was mind numbing" because you know that you're in a bad position now that you can't bring up price/performance to actually fueling the brand war bullshit because you still have to shill even though you'd rather not.

>nah ah, does not!
Imagine being so invested in a single company, you have to resort to denial

>I like how you went from saying...
You responded to my first post ITT. Cope harder.
>

Sorry, auto posted before I could add
>anyone who speaks down on my employer must be a profit of my sworn enemy!
Zen2 still represents better value for money, whether or not you're willing to admit it.

No, it's more expensive and performs worse. It neither has price nor performance let alone price/performance.

You have no more main talking point to shill, which you did with Zen 1 but not anymore, all you have in an incoherent, loosely put together mess of a narrative.

You can't do shit.

>cheaper and performing = more expensive and performs worse
Yikes! I'd definitely expect this level of obtuse argument from Francois

Holy fucking shit how many god damn Intel vs AMD threads are there on this god forsaken site

Attached: Homo_sapiens_neanderthalensis.jpg (1098x1400, 904K)

Maybe you live in Europe or some other third world shithole but here Intel is cheaper.

>9400F is cheaper than a 3900X
got him!

9900K is cheaper than 3900X

>8 core is cheaper than 12 core
Thanks for proving my point, but the 3700X/3800X is cheaper again! Next thing you're gonna tell me the 9350K is cheaper than a 2990WX?

>coping intel shill finally forced to buy AMD seething that we were right all along

>brands have values
Holy fuck that is indeed one dumb cunt. Brands only have value in the minds of consumers who are brainwashed by marketing. He's one of those idiots who care about "the way the brand makes them feel" and not about whether the product is good for the price.

Fuck any company who thinks they can get away with charging more and justifying it by saying "we're a premium brand". No, you're not a premium brand. Fuck off.

hahaha look at him trying to shit talk his way out of this XD

>No, you're not a premium brand. Fuck off.
In Intel's case, they are.

(You) fuck off.

>nah you!
You've already used that script

You know, this is probably just the kind of corporate Kool Aid he had to consume while working for Intel, it's kind of depressing.

Intel Kool Aid bad
AMD Kool Aid gud

You can't bring up price

You can't bring up performance

YOU CAN'T DO SHIT

when AMD are the underdogs and are bringing actual value and competition to the industry then yes

reminder that consumers and pc builders are a small fraction of sales

You fucking retard, that doesn't justify drinking corporate kool aid.

>y'all
cringe

All Kool-aid bad. Those tweets are blatantly posted by a man who has unfortunately conflated the dominance of the company that he worked for with his own self-image.

the only retards are the people who want to ignore all market context so that people can keep buying intel. there is no unbiased position

Fuck off AMDrone.

nah I'm good thanks intcel

>more expensive than intel
>performs significantly worse than intel except in one meme benchmark

Literally Bulldozer 2.0

lul cope

Kek imma go get one when it's on sale to side grade from my 2700x when I get a 200hz 5k screen
Intcel btfo

>>more expensive than intel
lmao ok