How do we create a website to overthrow Reddit's monopoly on influencing people's minds? What features does it need?

How do we create a website to overthrow Reddit's monopoly on influencing people's minds? What features does it need?

Attached: Hmmm.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/voat/voat
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
whitakeronline.org/blog/
stormfront.org/forum/t856144/
stormfront.org/forum/t878206/
stormfront.org/forum/f214/
stormfront.org/forum/t1218819/?s=ce928f86e1e214788122a404f14e2eb3
archived.moe/q/thread/649591/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'll create the logo.

>muh Jow Forums
cringe
get a life
have sex

¿Qué hay entre el rio y el mar?

Write down Jow Forums standards for a website
Create your website doing the opposite of said standards
Profit

These people should be quarantined into neatly packaged camps.

kek

sounds like Jow Forums already influenced your mind

>ignore it goyim
>muh Jow Forums

I hope you die.

>reddit is more than a mere reflection of its members interests
>there aren't still loads of anti-sjw / anti-pc subreddits (despite the periodic crackdowns)
>there aren't rules on numerous Jow Forums boards that create echo chambers
>all social media isn't prone to creating echo chambers
>reddit has any kind of monopoly on anything outside of reddit
use your brain and get a grip.

>defending reddit

Yes it most certainly has a monopoly when so many use a "subreddit" over a forum or anything else these days.

Also unlike the kids ITT I can remember when reddit used to be a lot different. Like Jow Forumsjailbait and Jow Forumsniggers. Of course thats long gone and look what were left with now.

>seething this hard on Jow Forums over seven words typed by someone you'll never meet
cringe. you probably forgot to dilate today. better get on that shit quick before you spiral out some more.

Ignore them. This kind of cancer can only destroy itself. Think for yourself, based on real evidence, not group-think. Obviously, my statement contradicts itself, but if you have half a brain, you'll work out the details.

>maybe if I use some newfag buzzwords like seething and dilate I'll trick this goyim into not realizing I'm a newfag redditor

We're not on Jow Forums retard

>This kind of cancer can only destroy itself
That's what you said about Twitter.
Yet their still here but now they ban right-wing incels on sight

>maybe if I use some newfag buzzwords like goyim (fwiw, you misused it in this post anyway) I'll trick the other Jow Forums hiveminders into not realizing I'm an election tourist

Those are good examples but the truly loud message was the fatpeoplehate getting torpedoed.

Attached: 456.png (500x521, 392K)

kek based and repilled
the sjws are the most racist breed yet

>Just ignore it goy, it'll go away
What's that saying, "the only thing required for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing"?

fat people hate was more recent as well yes?

I never have used reddit much but I definitely wouldve preferred Jow Forumsjailbait.

>hating jewish subversion and obvious preference means youre an election tourist

Election tourists like you love jews and based black men. Stop posting.

>posts a webm of literally typing in and accessing a subreddit in an OP based on naive and inaccurate assumptions about the supposed influence of this shitty site known as reddit
>accuses someone else of being a redditor and a newfag
ok kid.

you clearly weren't here before the site got divided into two domains. guess what: it's still Jow Forums, you subliterate 12 year old.

github.com/voat/voat
By using this codebase that is most certainly not used by a website that has no interest in influencing people's minds with propaganda, no sir

>Election tourists like you love jews and based black men. Stop posting.
He's not an election tourist, he's a literal Jew.

Israel spends a LOT of their military resources employing astroturfers to influence online communities. Literally, they payi soldiers to promote Zionist (aka Jewish supremacist) ideas and pro-Israeli points.

Attached: astroturfing from god's chosen people.jpg (3666x3284, 1.12M)

I'm not the op you retarded newfag redditor.

>doesnt even know how Jow Forums works

Fuck off already.

>Yes, goyim, subject yourself to insanity and impure concepts, you'll totally walk away unscathed, and talking about it incessantly, surely won't introduce others to those same vile principals.

I used to think /new/ was being a bit crazy with the JIDF shit but now I believe it. Especially as I see with each day more and more where this site, and certain boards in particular, go.

>I used to think outrageous internet conspiracy theories were fake until I read one that was directed at people I don't like
It's like you WANT this to be easy

Here, I'll offer their responses in one convenient list:

>take your meds
>have sex
>get back to Jow Forums
>it literally doesn't affect you
>why are you so paranoid

That's about 90% of them. Notice how none of them even attempt to refute what you said? You'll start noticing that a lot too.

sure you're not. you don't frequently browse reddit either, and you're definitely not concern trolling. get wrecked faggot.

Attached: 1425006568885.png (431x450, 321K)

>NOOOOOO goyim there is no conspiracy ignore the data ignore our control

I hope some day soon I can see you fucking rats squirm this hard in real life.

>JIDF
>outrageous
Lmao they have a wikipedia page en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

>stop noticing things

Incel as well. Thats one that has increased so much in the last year or two its insane. Or "stormnigger" or -cel attached to anything really.

It needs to be extremely normie friendly. Sad but true. Mobile compatible, easy to navigate, lots of social features.

That's not an issue here.
I mean, if you're not able to spot a kike post just by glancing at it you don't belong here

Not even the guy you're talking to there but
>naive and inaccurate
How so? I just checked on Alexa a moment ago and it's ranked as the 13th most visited website in the world. Also, someone visiting Reddit momentarily for that cap doesn't make them a "redditor" which pretty much implies they're an avid user. Apparently an article in 2018 said it spiked to No. 3 which surpassed even Facebook before and I don't think it's crazy to say it will get similar usage rates with next year's election. I don't know what caused the previous explosion although there's nothing stopping it from occurring again. The influence of the site is something you cannot deny.

Attached: d5006.jpg (500x500, 54K)

Voat already exists

>but its gettig ddos'd!
proves how real and effective it is.

>waah shitposting is a conspiracy because i personally don't like it
>implying these posts have anything to do with technology
The site you can use to promote your conspiracy theories already exists and you're on it right now. Other people also can use this site to shit on your conspiracy theories for being not real. Which is what they are. I would say go make another site if you want but please don't. We already have enough "free speech sites" now that are overrun with extremely low quality memes.

>I mean, if you're not able to spot a kike post just by glancing at it you don't belong here
It's not an issue of not belonging, it's an issue of needing to learn. Teach them.

Only you can prevent Zionist propaganda, user.

I mean at this point you just sound like someone doing a parody of a Jewish astroturfer post. Be honest, user.

>Jow Forumsfaggots and stormcucks don't engage in massive brigading and astroturfing propaganda
- whitakeronline.org/blog/
- stormfront.org/forum/t856144/
- stormfront.org/forum/t878206/
- stormfront.org/forum/f214/
- stormfront.org/forum/t1218819/?s=ce928f86e1e214788122a404f14e2eb3
- archived.moe/q/thread/649591/
lol
fucking newfags

>linking to christfag central storm front
>comparing this to organizations with state backing and the backing of massive financiers
>comparing this to Jews having the ADL, AIPAC and more lobby groups functioning in the real world

Kill yourself. Unironically.

No one said they didn't. And you actually have all those links saved, which means you are 100% a Jewish astroturfer.

People are noticing all the anti-white propaganda online and in the news. They're noticing how all these African and Middle Eastern refugees are only being shuffled into western, majority white countries. They're also noticing how Israel is offloading any refugees they DO take in, into Europe.

The public is turning against you, Chaim. Better buckle up. Next time you aren't just getting kicked out.

Attached: 1556761505642.jpg (1200x1060, 182K)

No, stop trying to bait me. Also stop posting. This isn't Jow Forums and my stance on israel is not relevant. My only opinion is that any site with upvotes or (you)s becomes shit immediately and overrun with propaganda and conspiracy theories.

Speaking of kike posts...