Osama just didnt encrypt his files

>Osama just didnt encrypt his files
Reminder that current encryption methods are solved. Do people actually think that the most successful terrorist, the person who evaded capture for a decade didnt have good opsec?

Attached: Bin_Laden_raid_110505.jpg (620x350, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnet.com/news/cia-reveals-what-was-on-osama-bin-ladens-computer/
youtu.be/VBzbcxEwZNk
xkcd.com/538/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>be me
>read OP's post
>Do people actually think that the most successful terrorist, the person who evaded captcha for a decade didnt
>the person who evaded captcha
god damnit I need to take a break from Jow Forums

inb4 pol thread

>Reminder that current encryption methods are solved.
Or they simply used software / hardware backdoors, a much more realistic view.

it's kinda weird that the guy had encryption on stuff like charlie bit my finger and a tom and jerry cartoon

>cnet.com/news/cia-reveals-what-was-on-osama-bin-ladens-computer/

I don't think you fully understand the concept of terrorism. It succeeds because it is random and doesn't require an evil mastermind to accomplish. The guy was working with goat herders.I bet he didn't use his computer for anything but youtube and shitposting on reddit.

>It succeeds because it is random
You are so fucking stupid.

You don't ned opsec if you're cut off from all external communication.

I just watched a documentary on Jihadi John. He was using multi layers of VPN, encryption, and wiping his computer after every use and they still manage to find him

Name?

>current encryption methods are solved
muh guandum gombyuderr

Attached: 1427867652593.jpg (528x404, 32K)

>Osama randomly escaped US intelligence for decades

explain yourself? I don't see what he has said as wrong. It has been fairly random, with targets picked from the mind of someone without any understanding of the western world

i am also interested in this

Multiple layers of VPN is retarded and makes him look suspicious. Lets face it guys the internet is only for posting corporate media.

Yeah, so? That Mexican drug dealer and Whitey Bulger, did it too, and they were literally right under every bodies noses.

youtu.be/VBzbcxEwZNk

this?

could he even read

>encryption methods are solved
please read some kind of beginners security book before posting new threads

he was in multiple videos and already in police/intelligence databases, and all isis positions were known by CIA (who were funding and equipping them). why do you people post here?

Not random.The CIA has been funding cartels and profiting off of trafficking drugs for decades. This has been documented from since the Korean war.
Osama "the freedom fighter leading his army to peace" Bin Laden wasnt just an unknown terrorist. He clearly was known by US intelligence since the 90s. Yet it took them over a decade to find him after 9/11?

>funding and equipping them
what?

Ok, random to society, and still a random attack, regardless of who the perpetrator was. If the victims don't suspect it, it's random.

This isn't Jow Forums.

Attached: 2018 November 23 - Everyone is still a newfag.jpg (1683x1690, 281K)

yeah, but tyrone and muhammad can't. that's good enough for me. the government can laugh at my dick pics all they want because I know big power comes in small packages and I'm not worried about hiding my bank statements and ss from them.

Proofs?

ISIS was funded by CIA and MI6 so they just had to look him up on the payroll to find his name

He was backed by CIA.

Attached: CRaBPOx_d.jpg (640x478, 45K)

>ISIS was funded by CIA and MI6
illuminati*

Osama was a hardcore gangsta, he had no use for no pussy-ass encrypted drive.

>

Shut the fuck up retard even my AMERICAN highschool history textbook admitted that he was funded by Americans at one point.
Why would american textbook admit that american did something?
For what purpose?
Because it's common knowledge and ignoring it would be very retarded.

Yah that's the one

It's pretty hard to encypt humint.

Osama crashed one plane,
but Obama rained missiles on Yemen, and tried Iran
Bush took Afghanistan and Iraq

God damn

They just brute force'd the password for a couple years. With a CIA budget you could just try every single password up to like 13 characters.

Put one of ours in the hospital, we'll put 10 of yours in the morgue.

We spent 10+ years in Afghanistan and the Taliban will take over again as soon as our troops will leave.

they found him by connections to his connections and human intel, not anything online or electronic.

Does any of that even matter if jihadi johns mate suicide steve is dumb enough to have a cellphone on him at meetings and posts on twitter and facebook with the same phone and geotagged images from warzones.

They probably just found him by by tracking his close associates who probably had shitty opsec too.

>They just brute force'd the password for a couple years. With a CIA budget you could just try every single password up to like 13 characters.
8-word diceware is stupid easy to remember and is uncrackable even by glow-in-the-dark technology.
But what (retarded) people don't understand is that if CIA is your enemy then encryption is the least of your concerns. xkcd.com/538/

he did literally nothing wrong

he was a weeb.

>(You)

Attached: 1563077480709.jpg (328x266, 16K)

>8-word diceware
>conjoined sterling securely chitchat spinout pelvis rice immorally
%)