Starting to think that all of FOSS might be pozzed

Starting to think that all of FOSS might be pozzed

What's the best alternative that isn't sóysoaked?

Attached: welp.png (605x252, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

microsoft.com/en-us/diversity/default.aspx
apple.com/diversity/
aboutamazon.com/working-at-amazon/diversity-and-inclusion
diversity.google/
diversity.fb.com/
jobs.netflix.com/diversity
reddit.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>my wh*Te ass is on FIIIIRRRREEE!!
back you go

mind you that this tweet got liked by the free software foundation's official twitter account.

microsoft.com/en-us/diversity/default.aspx
apple.com/diversity/
aboutamazon.com/working-at-amazon/diversity-and-inclusion
diversity.google/
diversity.fb.com/
jobs.netflix.com/diversity

Ha! Good luck with that, faggot.

>stop noticing things!

You literally belong in a mass grave

dilate

yikes

kike tricks infesting all the major corporations, what else is new

>>>/reddit/

>>>reddit.com/

>>>/ebaumsworld/

please don't link your homepage here thanks

lmao just fucking kill yourself you useless bitch.

imagine being such a fragile little fucking cunt

dilate

>GNOME increases their diversity and inclusion
>GNOME becomes even high quality
This is a smart move by GNOME, it is already difficult to find contributors in open source.

>all of FOSS might be pozzed
Sure, but only if your surname is Foss.

How did you do to trigger all these kikes, OP?

>GNOME increases their diversity and inclusion
>GNOME becomes even high quality
>choose one

call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils

No, I will choose two thanks.

>software focused on accessibility tries being more accessible
>this is a surprise

Attached: brainlet2.jpg (558x614, 18K)

>being a woman is an accessibility issue

Attached: 6D9A093F-EC09-4C95-835A-AA076279B8DD.png (455x471, 48K)

but gnome is already made entirely by indians

>blah blah vagina bad penis good blah blah
no one cares

that's not what accessibility means.

White incel speak with forked tongue.

have sex

seething

I did. With your mouth, at the truck stop. Don't you deny me!

bitch lasagna, show bobs

Eat shit scum.

>JUST
No wonder GNOME sucks so much.

shove it up your ass

oh wait you already do, faggot

Just get a WM.

probably anything involving boomers
like lisp

The beauty is that you can just fork it unless you're unironically shittier than SJW devs. Unfortunately you are unironically shittier than SJW devs.

the only people dumb enough to fork gnome is canonical

Not that it matters anyway, its all for show.
Getting a job as a non-straight is 10x harder and then when you finally do get a job people bitch behind your back about affirmative action and diversity hires when you had to fight tooth and nail to get a job somewhere that hires faggots because it is a necessity for them to keep their PR up.

>Getting a job as a non-straight is 10x harder
maybe you should stop being a faggot

you first

here's a concept, don't tell them you're a butt nut.

where does it say anything about women

They have a ton of projects that are half assed... Instead of spending time and money on rookies they should hire some compentent people, imo.

It ain't particularly easy to hide, mate

Corporate people are like lemmings, they all chase the same memes, they all speak the same speak, it's amazing an economy even exists.

just don't give a fuck

Why?

What? I'm sorry, but how is your preference regarding where you put your peeper so difficult to hide.

SJWs just ignore that Asians & Indians are already represented in tech and cry racism. All this makes me do is make note of the fact that every Asian that makes it to the top fought against discrimination, whereas every Black person got the advantage of quotas.

SJWs are completely retarded. They seem to have this idea that you will be against racism, against sexism, against bigotry if you just have exposure to different groups. So they implement racial quotas - racially discriminatory hiring processes - to "fight racism". Somehow hiring a bunch of underqualified people to do make-work projects like recommending 60 different genders to implement on the website is supposed to make me realise my implicit racism and prejudices.

In fact this shit makes me so mad I have to actively remind myself it's SJWs fault that this shit happens... not the guy in over his head who is just doing a job to feed his family... to prevent myself from just going full Jow Forums. I have to remind myself to give people a chance and to judge them based on what I see rather than thinking unconsciously about how some person only got the chance they got because of what colour they are. SJWs are somehow convinced they are making me less and less racist every day but every time I see this shit I want to side with Jow Forums because I don't like being racist and Jow Forums and white supremacists are unironically less racist than these fucking left-wing SJW wackos.

Man here I was thinking that tech was pretty fucking open minded and would accept a black autistic tranny who buttfucks theirselves with a 9" dildo every night if they could code well. It turns out tech was racist all along because it values merit over their workforce looking like a fucking rainbow. They think that "helping" minority groups means never giving them a real chance to be something better than a diversity hire. Since deep down SJWs believe minorities can only succeed on the back of their handouts.

Transgender, still transitioning.
I think it might be for the better though.
Gonna start me own business and maybe I'll be hireable in a few years if I still need work.
[Read the rest only if you give a shit]
The whole thing of big companies hiring trans/gay people is that it doesn't extend to the outcast and more lonely types - which happens to be the majority of the demographic due to bullying and exclusion of past years before this shit started. So you end up getting people in that are confident and winners who would have gotten the job anyway.
And the company gets PR on it as if they're really helping the demographic - its just another form of marketing.

>getting a job is 10x harder
>because of affirmative action and diversity hires
>had to fight tooth and nail to get a job somewhere that hires faggots
that was a roller coaster

See

My point is that people bitch about affirmative action making it easier for fags to get jobs than straights, when in fact its just as hard it was before - except the Jew companies are getting free PR by pretending they're actually making a difference.

Sorry, you said 'non-straight', not 'non-cis'. Get your own terminology right and GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE JOB MARKET.

>

Attached: 1563626051309.png (261x215, 19K)

Dude I'm fucking disabled and made it without getting diversity hired because I didn't disclose.
Shut the fuck up about how being gay means you have to "fight tooth and nail".

Just go to fucking work without sucking anybodies cock. Is that really so hard? Tech has to be a field which collectively could not give less of a fuck about gay people aside from the FOTB Asians who think they are a shame to family. Your oppression is 1000% in your fucking head.

>gnome dies
>try to keep it alive
why???

>anti-trans shitter getting riled up about labels
I thought that's what you guys used to accuse us of. Shut up mate, you likely call transgender people faggots anyways, but you're only picking at the bones of my argent because it suits you now to pretend you don't think trannies are fags.

Oh no, I fully believe in labels. The more ways to other people like yourself, the better ;)

Attached: WhiteKangz.jpg (480x479, 38K)

fpbp
the incel rage coming out of this is the best thing ever
*sips*

Attached: 1528831861010.jpg (326x412, 24K)

this thread only exists because OP got triggered

>hahahaha let me bully this person who belongs to a group that is typically ostracized just because it's the cool thing to do and i heard it gives you internet points hahahahahaha like dude lmao hahahahaha

>endlessly triggered incels
lmao you faggots really are reverse-SJWs.
how many hours per day do you spend searching the web for anti-male matriarchy "conspiracy" to be triggered about?

Attached: 1564764154920.jpg (604x751, 80K)

As a transgender person, I've had people at job interviews ask me to cut my hair short and not wear makeup if I want to be given a job, yet the fucking cis-women who work at these places aren't told to do that.
Yeah yeah it's just hair and makeup but the point I'm getting at is that these businesses are discriminating against and virtue signalling for fags at the same time.
And do you think I'm really going to be having a good time working for or want to work for a company that discriminates against me and gets equality points at the same time in spite of this.
Think about it, you would hate your boss if he started making fun of you for your disability but was also making rounds in the local news for "helping those with [your disability]" it would make you fucking sick to the core to be working for someone like that.

this has no impact on the software itself. I'll keep using Gnome because it works well instead of throwing a fit because shills on an anime imageboard told me DA JOOS are behind it

Your actions, and to some extent your existence are against my interests. For example, you getting diversity-hired potentially drives my wages down. Therefore, you have negative value to me. Does that answer the question as to why I 'bully' you?

stormfags and SJWs are exactly the same

Hey, getting triggered works. If being a 'reverse SJW' gets me what I want, I'll take it.

>he thinks the diversity hires are actually real and companies aren't still discriminating relentlessly on minority groups
You win, man. The job market is still yours + you're a selfish little prick too.

The GNOME ecosystem is the Apple of FOSS.

>For example, you getting diversity-hired potentially drives my wages down.
Pretty sure the tranny isn't pickin' taters fer a livin', your job is probably safe, Cletus.

Oh look, another whiny and resentful identity thread

Attached: 1561814269892.png (952x717, 317K)

spoiler: your bullying is ineffective against me
>diversity hires drive my wages down
only if you suck at negotiating for higher wages in the first place, sounds like the problem is you
>your existence is against my interests
waaah someone else exists who doesn't share my opinions waaaah

Irrelevant. Even one person getting diversity-hired is undesirable and it DEFINITELY happens more than that.

Well, at least you're mildly funny.

bitch stop impersonating me
You know what you're doing.
Now fuck off I don't need your "help"
Thought I wouldn't call you out on it nigger?

how worse could GNOME get? they're JUSTing themselves at this point

you're the one with the weeping cunt- you might want to dilate first

Uh, no? It affects wages in a ton of ways including but not limited to budgeting for specific positions for example.

Also it has nothing to do with your opinions.

Why don't you just go all the way and say you don't want any minority having a job full stop? I see you, fucking alabamanigger

Actually based. Redditcels btfo.

>As a transgender person
>person
>p

Attached: 1479206864-donald-trump-wrong.gif (480x287, 437K)

guess what, straight white males can also be hired into roles they are unqualified for just because management wants to look good for whatever reason
so do 1000 other things, you are just making excuses to justify your desire to become overpaid and not have anyone else notice
what the fuck are you on about shitbag, get a job

>using anything but TempleOS

>Ha ha so what if i just want to win the snowflake olympics
At least you admit you are part of the problem. Just be a good and keep it in your shitbox.

Attached: 1559785547198.jpg (2000x1078, 153K)

If you're transgender don't just say "lul I'm not-straight" that's kind of retarded and evidently misleading.

Transgender is roughly equal difficulty because there is SO much discrimination against them.

>Think about it, you would hate your boss if he started making fun of you for your disability but was also making rounds in the local news for "helping those with [your disability]" it would make you fucking sick to the core to be working for someone like that.

That's life. Companies talk a big talk about say "Supporting mental health" but if you ever took a day off because you were seriously mentally disturbed that day your bosses would just laugh at you and pass you up for promotions forever. I go to the way literally sick to the core because I have to save up sick days. That way I can lie about what illness I actually have to take a day off.

Theres one supervisor I work with who talked to my family and told the office I was disabled. They told me over and over how I would lose my job because I'm not good enough at things my disability makes it hard to do. They tell me when we're working alone together every nasty thing people allegedly say about me behind my back. Then they turn around and virtue signal like crazy about how they're "accommodating me" which only enrages me because it's the most woke sounding shit but deep down shows a total lack of respect for my privacy and autonomy and choice to be treated like everybody else.

Every single place I have ever been people have given me shit for being disabled. Without exception. It made me realise some of the value of the diversity shit but I ultimately still resent it because... well you know how it is. It's a way for the shittiest people to virtue signal about how woke they are, while you get labelled a diversity hire, and get discriminated against anyways.

SJWs don't actually give a fuck about the people they pretend to care about. They're narcissists with a savoir complex.

>anecdotal evidence

Attached: stop.png (769x631, 359K)

>I go to the way literally sick to the core because I have to save up sick days.

this sentence kind of got fucked up.

>I have to go to work literally sick to the core because I have to save up sick days.

Day of the foot when?

Attached: 1558745535350.png (816x684, 489K)

Attached: 1564731862251.jpg (1080x492, 88K)

>It ain't particularly easy to hide, mate
bwahahaha.
>i want to dress like a tranny, walk like i have a 2x4 up my ass, talk with a stupid fucking lisp, and act dainty and needy of attention.
>why do people not treat me like a normal person they typically encounter in their day to day lives?
i wonder.

fag

very based

when KDE finally gets its shit together

Just try to look like a women and don't say you are a faggot

Well I mean I'd basically love to see everyone who is not me suppressed, not gonna lie. It doesn't have to be racial, it just happens to be due to current circumstances.

I'm not justifying shit. I'd love to be paid more because I like myself a lot, A LOT more than you. Cry more.

Or what? You're gonna shitpost more? Oh no.

who gives a fuck, snowflake

lmao just kill yourself already you fucking tranny you'll never be a woman

Attached: 1550506433766.png (738x669, 186K)

>I'd basically love to see everyone who is not me suppressed, not gonna lie.
fucking based

Attached: KevinC.jpg (635x600, 46K)

>i'd love to be paid more because [reason which does not involve being better at the job]
stopped reading there, you are part of the problem, hope you die alone on the street

>who cares
>90 replies
Keep walking fence-sitter

>getting a (you) means someone cares about me :^)
You must be new here.