How to achieve peak burgerpunk?

How to achieve peak burgerpunk?

Attached: americans.jpg (1296x968, 369K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sapromo.com/lifestyle/its-fasion-for-some-cape-coloured-people-to-pull-out-their-teeth/
youtu.be/HBKnuO-_Mhk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

mmmmm burgerpunk

Wish I had a happy family like that

the stereotypical obscenely obese amerilards usually aren't the ones you see inside mcdonalds, they're the ones in the drive-through because they can't walk their fat asses from their cars to the store. or they're sitting at home ordering off grubhub. in cities or near a major college peak burger is now unironically the soi writing bootstrap templates on his macbook in starbucks for 6 hours straight but only ordering 2 cups of coffee

>the average apple user

Just needs a police APC in the background to be emblematic of burgerpunk.

And moar guns

Apple users look like THIS?

I mean there would be guns inside the APC, but I guess an active shooter would add more burger to the punk.

About to do compulsory convention in burgerville.
Image related are my expectations of freedum land how accurate am I?

Attached: The-Warriors-.jpg (2048x1280, 1.25M)

This is propaganda from the 70's to make us all work together as ((one race))

lable anyone either libtard or a nazi based on their stance on any single given issue

MOAR DAKKA

Attached: americaball.gif (834x556, 44K)

this is peak subhumanism

Attached: 1543433262599.png (974x466, 251K)

That's only NYC, so very inaccurate

>fat
>apple enthusiasts
defo americans

Make the kids black.

at least they look happy
and white

Depends entirely on where you go.

Many yuropes dont get that america is massive.

My gf's moved up to the US for work. Her mother's American so she's got dual citizenship. How fucked am I going to visit her in Virginia as a black man (she's white)?

There are quite a few black people in virginia my friend, you're fine.

Be a good nigger and kill that disgusting race mixing whore

Not fucked unfortunately. Though you should be.

I know this is bait though.

Not bait. Although I'm not black (look up Cape Coloured) but they'll probably see me that way in the US.

American Black man here. I wouldn't go. Virginia has lynched more blacks than any other state their extreme racist tendencies persist to this day. And unbelievably, lynches are still happening. The noosepapers, as the 'good ol boys' call them, turn a blind eye to public lynching, and will not report on it. The media in general is the same. There is even a 50 square mile radius in Virginia where cell phones are not allowed. We all know what goes on there. People shouldn't find this surprising. That is the heart of American racism afterall, and is where the capital of the confederation was, Danville. Virginia is the state where white supremacists marched on the town of Charlottesville. Virginia has more confederate statues than any other state. Virginia has more decedents of slave owners than any other state. Virginia was the rallying state behind the civil war. In 2019, Virginia's own governor, masqueraded in full black face alongside his friends in klans costumes. He didn't step down. He didn't even apologize. He said it was all one joke. The real joke here is that pathetic, reactionary, state. Strip it of its statehood.

>for 6 hours straight but only ordering 2 cups of coffee
burger detected

How do I get American citizenship? I want to join in on the lynchings

This tbqh. Come to central florida. we’ve got nigs and hiks but enough carpetbaggers to keep the peace

fuck off white nigger

Each of these shakes is 2000 calories, enough to last you a whole day, if you do not do any heavy labor.
But they are just starting.

>I'm not black
>look up Cape Coloured
ok i looked it up...

Attached: 1559257798566.png (1000x630, 1.76M)

Okay now look up blacks in South Africa.

weak bait

>burgerpunk
more like this pls

Attached: LOLlaugh.jpg.jpg (700x844, 72K)

>t. triggered virginian redneck

Drive out onto your nearest plastic-and-neon highway stop. Nothing is more burgerpunk than believing massively subsidised public roads = rugged individualism but public transport = communism.

Attached: 1551809914893.jpg (1000x797, 1.74M)

This picture soothes existential dread

it's only communism if you maintain them afterwards.

Based virginia.

implying your public transport trains aren't driving on those "massively subsidised public roads" as well.

God, this is depressing.

Yes, trains don't drive on roads. Poor phrasing aside, the point that subsidies are only ever brought up for public transport, whereas roads/cars - heavily subsidised, less efficient and with a shitload of negative externalities - escape criticism. It's almost as if burgers have bought wholesale into automobile propaganda and are incapable of thinking rationally.

Attached: cristoph-gielen-aerial-suburban-photographs.jpg (468x374, 337K)

This looks comfy.

No, we think perfectly rationally. It's nice to have your own car. It's nice to not have to share a bus or train with randos, it's nice to be able to go anywhere and take the scenic route.

Effeciency is the priority here, nobody cares. We'd rather be able to go for a nice Sunday cruise, than meet some arbitrary metric of effeciency.

Not the priority*

>implying your public transport trains aren't driving on those "massively subsidised public roads"
american education folks

>trains
>on roads

America loves to show off wealth and premium apple products are a good way to show you are successful.
So just get apple stuff op

This is what your average middle-middle class suburban family looks like. Probably near Houston or Dallas or some middle sized nowere city.

what technologies can be used to change the Consumer, to a creator?

Those americans may as well be Asians for all they contribute

>it's nice to have no sense of community

Sad. Good news is, as soon as the boomer vote dwindles low enough, cars are dead. You can always fund a private road network if you're willing to pay for the convenience - but without state subsidies you'll find it very difficult.

Attached: MadridSpain-CafeScene-600x600.jpg (600x600, 129K)

The problem is global supply chains - the people you're connected to economically are far removed from the people you're connected to emotionally. Unless 3D printing takes off I don't see this changing.

No user, average apple users are pajeets and niggers.

over half of americans use iphones

exactly

People are more obese and niggers are more dangerous and obnoxious than they appear in that picture.

That would just be dystopia Mexico or China though

You're fine as a black man pretty much anywhere in the US. There are higher densities of blacks than whites in most deep south states. And big cities all have lots of black people. Any coastline city will be flooded with them. The colder the area the more rare they are though. Not many in Maine, NH, Vermont, Upstate NY, the midwest. Chicago and Detroit are kine of anomalies in that respect

>we think perfectly rationally

Attached: 1562320490129.jpg (371x313, 23K)

>look up Cape Coloured
wish I did not..
sapromo.com/lifestyle/its-fasion-for-some-cape-coloured-people-to-pull-out-their-teeth/
youtu.be/HBKnuO-_Mhk

the power of black culture

they consider that fashionable?
it makes them look like actual retards
... or maybe it's the other way around, only a bona fide retard would do this in the first place

You won't ever see this unless you go into the deep deep ghettos. It's hardly common - even amongst coloured people.

>coffee banter

Wew

I don't really know if really like how we are as a country. I good war with 1 billion deaths could do some good.

you must consume McDonalds TM, Burger King TM, and other corporate fast food establishments for everything. Burgerpunk is a world where corporate fast food and possibly even walmart has taken over the world. Burgerpunk means hacking a rival burger chain's supply of dipping sauce with disposable computers from 'Hacky Meals' for reward points to pay for your liposuction surgery. In Burgerpunk, food as we know it no longer exists. The environment has been completely destroyed by the corps so food's grown completely in vats and made in huge chemical plants. There are only synthmeat burgers, f-read Faux Bread TM, with cheese Wiz 4.0, pseudochup, almost mustard, and $pecial sauce. The amount of calories a meal has is extremely high and the $pecial sauce often contains drugs. The world is literally clouded in a haze of grease smoke.

>make bootstrap template
>sell on ThemeForest for $10
>make $2000 a month
>repeat

>the woman's face
Not a single thought exists in that head

What's the story behind this? I like to imagine the internet went out at home so the dad decided to take his family for starbucks and use the wi-fi there.

And in those 99% white states, black people are treated with curiosity, not aggression. Actually as a reasonably dressed black man, you're far more likely to get hassled by other black men in the US. Whites will only give you a hard time if you're dressed like a nigger, are acting like a nigger, or you walk into a place infested with white trash.

probably just waiting for something in the same minimall, they didnt food.

Racism does not belon/g/ here

im scared make it go away

>this family is probably all good people
>just trying to enjoy their lives as normies, married, kids, money, apple products and starbucks
>they're happy to have it all and they are happy to have eachother
>yet here on Jow Forums people despise them because they are using apple products
lol autism is a wonderful thing isn't it?

>Europeans are really this retarded

>not being a fat burger consumerist fuck is autism
>spending thousands on muh meme products cause everyone else has them is normal
>popping out ugly retard kids is normal
>dad that probably is a child molester is normal
>mom that is too retarded to tire her own shoes but has 3 kids is normal
Fuck off and dont ever come back to my fucking board.

>americans look like africans
you Jow Forumscels can't even keep track of your own memes

>Nothing is more burgerpunk than believing massively subsidised public roads = rugged individualism but public transport = communism.
You yuropeons know nothing.

>know-nothing
>autism
>autism
>who touched you
>Jow Forumsyp
kys and don't ever come back to my world

Part of me wants the useless wars and petty shit to continue so when the aliens come take over we'll be to busy killing each other and the humanity gets btfo

It's really funny to hear Euros screech about "muh public transport". The entirety of the EU barely encroaches on the sheer size that the US is even if we don't include Hawaii or Alaska. Cars are a way of life in the US just due to sheer size and distance needed to travel. Hell I know people who have a 20 minute commute just to get to the train station so they can ride the train into NYC for work.

What does Jow Forums have to do with this