My mom's husband got drunk and peeded inside my computer. It turns on, but it starts to stink when I play games...

My mom's husband got drunk and peeded inside my computer. It turns on, but it starts to stink when I play games. How to stop the smell power while playing computers?

Attached: 1fe.png (658x662, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vO8tg1pD-3I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can't begin to imagine how cucked it must be to have a step father. It showed your mother put her carnal pleasure before God and before her family.

You gotta pee in something he loves user. Be a man. Pee into your mothers vagina.

Attached: johnpest.jpg (532x768, 45K)

>step father
My mom's husband is my blooded parent like normal shitman.

please don't delete this post, it's very funny

>God

Attached: wHVHjd4h.jpg (400x400, 25K)

>God
>singular
>vilifying natural acts

Yep its an abrahamic post.

>dude it's ok to bring a drunkard that pisses on my son's computer because uhhhhhhh I have needs and it's natural! stop vilifying and shaming, and let me do what I want, reeeeeeee!

Strawman. I never said getting drunk and pissing on a PC was okay retard. Dont even pretend like youre not a christfag its evident a mile away.

>How to stop the smell power
why would you want to stop this

pagans be like *burning in hell noises*

Lmao cringe ass nigga
The only religions that matter are those of abrahamic faiths and its no coincidence that many of the most powerful empires were those of Islam and Christianity.

>believes in hell

Lmao sandnigger worshippers

>nigga

Typical christnigger. Heaven is 95 percent nonwhite, and thats a good thing!

unironically go and put it into the bathtub and blast it with the shower head. just make sure its dry before re-assembling

I peeded on his beer canes and made sure to get parts where lips his touch.
I don't care if he finding out and throws cigarettes on me again like when I got cachted for putting a fart in his cigrete box. It's worth for revenge.

Atta boy. I'm proud of you, user.

It's funny that even though this is perfectly sound advice, no one will ever believe you.

Him drinks French beer so him don't know if the taste is from my peed or from France

Imagine being so cucked you worship a kike on a stick.

The alternative being worshiping cows, or the deities of defeated nations.

then told anyone that's your father you stupid shit.
everyone have issue with their parent.

...or how about not worshipping some fairy tale?

These two are high level trolling, damn

>when your country gets btfoed so hard that you lose religion
You reek of third world shithole, and depression.

Imagine thinking that it's trolling.

how do you have morals without religion

Revenge is the answer. If he's a boomer, pee on his lawnmower and record collection. That'll work.

Lmao whaddup sand nigger

>My mom's husband

OH NO NO NO

Those are often the most religious of places though, are you sure that's not where you're from?
>deities of defeated nations
What deity is worshipped only by countries that haven't been defeated at some point?

enjoy burning
youtu.be/vO8tg1pD-3I

>not realizing piss is just water
>didn't stop it from working
mhmmm wonder why that is.

Attached: u-retard.png (645x729, 36K)

Attached: 1544160601235.png (632x796, 218K)

10/10 funniest shit I have seen on Jow Forums in days.

I saw the other thread from the stepdad's perspective first lol.

朕ト爾等國民トノ間ノ紐帯ハ、終始相互ノ信頼ト敬愛トニ依リテ結バレ、單ナル神話ト傳説トニ依リテ生ゼルモノニ非ズ。天皇ヲ以テ現御神トシ、且日本國民ヲ以テ他ノ民族ニ優越セル民族ニシテ、延テ世界ヲ支配スベキ運命ヲ有ストノ架空ナル觀念ニ基クモノニモ非ズ。
Is this why they worship Jew peens now?

He just enhanced your dota fortnite experience. Live it.

do you do everything your religion tells you to, or do you also have a personal moral compass? morality is still just as arbitrary if it comes from your organic intelligence or religion. im a libertarian so my ethics come from the non aggression principle and the self ownership principle, my morality is also based on those principles. i really do hope religion isn't the only thing stopping you from killing/harming someone.

Real fukn Jow Forums

Hej guess what bros I'm getting a brands new computer tomorrow's.
Best boy for mommy!

Attached: 57732007644790.jpg (800x800, 85K)

then use distilled water if you're that much of a paranoid fuck

Attached: 1430213354649.gif (628x402, 2.99M)