21st century, the digital age

>21st century, the digital age
>most coders per capita
next world super power

Attached: 255px-Flag_of_India.svg.png (255x170, 5K)

>super power
>can't even find Jow Forums on Jow Forums

>Usher in the Java and Python master race.

>least civil engineers per capita
>least sewage waste management per capita
next best 3rd world country

quality shitpost

When you're one of the biggest countries there's bound to be a couple good eggs, but I don't get it, why is India filled with people in tech stuff?

Attached: download (2).png (166x304, 5K)

India is the shit

Yeah, like on the fucking streets

Attached: e2f8dc7.jpg (480x447, 22K)

India is a former British colony, so a lot of people speak English. English is the language of business, but what kind of business can you do without capital? Programming of course, all you need is a shit computer and lots of time.

I almost worked for an Indian company once.
I got btfo at my first choice and they were my backup's backup.
Interview was comical. They asked me a lot of those "here's a problem you have to deal with, what would you do" question.
They couldn't understand my response because they were too mathematically involved.
Then later down the line, I got to know the answer they expected from me was some "common practice" but actually the wrong thing to do.

If India's such a tech master race then what are the big Indian tech companies? They can't even compete with China, much less Japan or America. They don't have quality talent; just a lot of talent. And if any of the talent is any good, it's head-hunted by foreign companies.

One reason might be that the really good Indian flea oversea so India is left with those that are willing to stay and those that can't make it to go abroad.
Another reason might be that they seem to have a "fake it till you make it" and grossly underestimate the shallowness of their knowledge. But that's from my personal experience.

Brain drain, all the smart Indians own companies like Google

a million tons of poo are deposited outdoor on a weekly basis

daily whining thread.

Attached: Z.jpg (266x189, 7K)

If you have a billion monkeys typing, you eventually might find one able to make a coherent sentence.

One human though can type multiple sentences with ease.

Sooper Pooer by 2020

Attached: boeingAtNineBux.jpg (594x768, 94K)

Do pajeets unironically code like that?

Attached: I don't believe you.gif (320x240, 1.83M)

For some I reason I have the habit to explicitely compare against NULL when working with pointers

That last one is a little too much, but I've seen code similar to the other two cases in the wild.

POO IN LOO PAJEET

>blowing up satellites just to show that they can do what the US and USSR did 50 years ago.
India is the worst country on the planet.

>butthole on a flag

It was never about quality.
All indians together couldn't invent the things people like John Carmack, Linus Torvalds, Bill Gates or Ken Thompson did.

Pretty much. You can clearly see how the code is just copy pasted together from various stack overflow threads that pajeet believes to be related to the problem at hand.

On a related note, what would be the most offensive thing to show to Indians? Streetshitting comes to mind, but what do they realy care about?

Aren't most Indians vegetarians? Just eat a chicken leg in front of them.

Thats not exclusive to India though, in every country you have some smart people working overseas because they can leaving their shitty country behind.

t. Third world

public class calculations {
public int division(int one, int two) {
if(two != 0) {
System.out.println(one/two);
} else {
System.out.println("Sir, we cannot be doing the division with these things, very sorry sir.");
}
}
// This program made by durga sir.
}

This absolutely, India is a one of the only and largest cheap labour forces that fit the bill to succeed in programming

>vegetarians
no they are not.

I'm not saying this is an exclusive problem to India, what I wanted to emphasize is that Indians staying India aren't the best quality Indians.
Actually the worst guy I got to "work" with was a Malaysian guy. This guy is the laziest guy ever. He was totally unreliable, didn't think twice before lying to your face (and when caught red handed he tried to make up some convoluted story to cover himself by overwhelming the other guys and us with useless details) and cut every corners. And when he did get something done, it was sloppy, and full of obvious errors.

>India is a one of the only and largest cheap labour forces that fit the bill to succeed in programming
You really need remedial English. Think about it. Logically, what does "one of the only" mean, if anything.
The rest of your rambling sentence is also devoid of meaning.

It is for these reasons east African countries are now moving into helpline business.

Few days ago I saw Indian doing YouTube tutorial with Alan walker faded in background

It's the other way. The good guys who can withstand the competition stay back. The pajeets are exported to US. Deal with it

hue, why dont you ask,a real indian jimbob

>coders
≠ programmers
coders invent nothing

kekest kode