Google Now will be able to read WhatsApp messages

Google Now has gained significant talent. Now you can read messages from third-party applications such as WhatsApp for you. You can also respond.

The first application that comes to mind when talking about voice assistant is undoubtedly Google Assistant. Leaving many of its competitors behind with its capabilities, Google Now had an important shortcoming. Messages from third-party applications could not be read by Google Now. Therefore, many popular applications, especially WhatsApp, were not supported by users. Users finally got the requests.

It is also possible to respond
When you instruct Google Now to oku Read my messages. He was only able to read messages from the standard messaging application or Hangouts. As mentioned earlier, it will now support all third-party applications, especially WhatsApp. Just allow Google Now to access your notifications. You will be able to read the messages aloud for you. You will also be able to reply to messages.

No official announcements have been made yet. However, some users report that they are taking advantage of the new feature. You can also command Google Now to read “Read my messages.” It means you can take advantage of the new feature if you want permission to read notifications. WhatsApp, Slack, Telegram, Facebook Messenger, Signal, WeChat etc. you can chat with Google Now without using your hands.

isthemessage.net/technology/google-now-will-be-able-to-read-whatsapp-messages/

Attached: Google Now has gained significant talent. Now you can read messages from third-party applications su (750x422, 17K)

>2019
>people still not discovered XMPP

>tfw LineageOS without googleshit
yeah whatever

No different, it's end-to-end encryption, not brain-to-brain encryption. If xmpp client makes notifications, android will see them.

>2019
>Not using iOS

>2019
>using gayOS

And there we go! It's the backdoor into every single encrypted messaging application that the CIA niggers wanted.

I barely know what WhatsApp is. It's a communicator, right?

this

It's one of like a fifty freaking messaging apps that all do the same thing, let you send text, images, and sometimes videos to someone else but only if they have the exact same app you do.
I wish there was just one application that would work with all of them so nobody would have to persuade anyone to install something just to text each other.
Whatsapp supposedly offers encryption BUT it's owned by facebook so if their servers are providing the keys instead of generating them on your phones, they can totally read everything you're sending, and even if that's not the case, now google can just read the text on the screen, which means that's what they'll be doing constantly, bypassing the encryption entirely.

For a lot of countries, Whatsapp is the main social media. People update staus etc on it. It's such a reliance that businesses use it. People use it for ordering goods etc.

In some countries you wouldn't be able to live properly without whatsapp

Real talk
>ios == gay
>android == jewish botnet
I just want a phone that
>can make and receive phone calls
>send and receive sms
>open a web browser that can load any website
>have a standard compliant mail client that isn't botnet
That's all.
What do?

>let you send text, images, and sometimes videos to someone else
.....uhhh....doesn't everyone's phone have that as the core features???

>Whatsapp is free
Ah, so this is a botnet privacy hole for putting your private data into so it may be sold off.

Attached: 111.jpg (480x360, 13K)

>.....uhhh....doesn't everyone's phone have that as the core features???
No. There's SMS/MMS, but it's shit quality, slow and not encrypted.

>https everywhere
>encrypted communication everywhere
>oops os is a botnet
thanks google

So...phone tech has gone backwards?

>Google Now has gained significant talent
Stopped reading right there
Google always had significant talent

Not just phone tech, it's all jewed to the extreme. Just look at Windows 10.

Welp time to switch to LineageOS for good this time.

>Windows 10
It's a bit sad because Windows 10 is the best Windows version by far.
It's a great OS.
But MS had to fuck it up with spying.
Fuck.

>using google now

>be me
>a neet
>need smart phone for university and stuff
>need smart phone for mail to talk with professor and other students
>need smart phone for pdfs and shit for university and stuff
>buy cheap botnet china phone
>it's good but I'm botnet
>now not neet
>have job
>still botnet
>but can buy a cheap lineage os compatible phone now to leave botnet
Yes

>using google ever
But really, if I don't use Google Now, and have turned off all the tracking and target advertising I'm good, right??

Whatever. I hope librem 5 is actually functional so I can just have a botnet phone I leave home most days and a not botnet for daily use.

It's a relatively popular communicator that offers questionable security. It's supposed to encrypt your communication end to end, yet it's closed source. In past it btfo'd Brazilian government but you can never be sure if FBI niggers see your conversations. They probably do because of Facebook and PRISM.

So Apple will read my messages instead? Good idea.

Attached: yikes.png (514x480, 45K)

nah W7 is pretty good. XP was bae too

They already have the backups of WhatsApp chats on Google drive

But no one that uses it cares about security. It's used mostly by zoomers. The reason it took off is unclear. If anyone knows I'd like to know.

But like all communication/social media you can't switch without all your friends switching.

Signal still not pozzed