Tfw grew out of the "pcmasterrace" and "gaming" cancer and am now a "workstation" and "fuck the gaming community...

>tfw grew out of the "pcmasterrace" and "gaming" cancer and am now a "workstation" and "fuck the gaming community (reddit etc)" kind of guy

feels good man.

FUCK XMP
FUCK GAMING
FUCK OVERCLOCKING
FUCK RGB
FUCK ANY HARDWARE WHICH HAS "GAMING" IN IT'S NAME OR HAS GAMING MARKETING ON IT'S PRODUCT PAGE
FUCK TWITCH
FUCK YOUTUBE
FUCK 3DMARK
FUCK Jow Forumspcmasterrace
FUCK Jow Forumsgaming
FUCK /battlestations/
FUCK CURVED MONITORS
FUCK TN PANELS
FUCK VIDEO GAMES
FUCK VIDEO GAME PUBLISHERS
FUCK VIDEO GAME DEVELOPERS
FUCK VIDEO GAME STOREFRONTS

Attached: 1564060792523.png (225x227, 15K)

fuck technology, honestly

Xmp, oc, and yt are based

Grug like this cavepainting

Attached: images.png (235x214, 8K)

You forgot:
FUCK JEWS
FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK TRANNIES
and most of all:
FUCK JANNIES

>Stopped playing video games as much
>Windows starts complaining about licence >wonder why I'm even using windows on my home PC, I have a work laptop and workstation for windows
>Move to Ubuntu and never look back
I fucking hate using windows now.

I'm a workstation user and I absolutely fucking love the gaming community and enthusiasts. the amount of money they put into the industry keeps prices low and innovation high. if you look at other truly professional technology markets that aren't being subsidized by things like gamers and enthusiasts the cost is through the fucking roof.

workstation master race = you can use brown noctua fans without spending extra for the chromax version. you can save bucks on not buying the tampered glass side panel. you can justify MOARE CORES AND RAMS. workstation master race is best master race

Attached: 2019-08-03-140226_1895x1037_scrot.png (1895x1037, 164K)

>hurr I hate thing because 4chinnils hates thing
groupthink is cancer and you should kys

>spends all of his time browsing the internet and pretending he needed his computer for real serious work

>I'm in the prison industry and I absolutely fucking love drug addicts and rapists. the amount of crime they put into the industry keeps incarceration rates and my pockets full.

What are you working on?

joke's on you: I wrote off that machine and I'm actually earning money with it :)
go back to playing the newest loot box simulator

For me, it's 3DS and PS2

you're absolutely braindead if you think that analogy is comparable

It feels so good bring morally and intellectually superior to those plebs and drones. Based.

wow, so your kind of human trash is different from my kind of human trash? don't kid yourself. lootbox addicted gamers are not any different from crack addicted methheads. methheads are just nicer people in general though

projecting hard

bawww sad little poorfag with your 16 gigs of lootbox addiction enabling ram lol

I too came to hate what originally introduced me to computers. The hyper consumeristic nature of the gayming shit makes me gag.

this but completely unironically

OP here. On a related note. I need a new gaming handle.

Any suggestions?

consider a macbook

based

>workstation kind of guy
You mean poor neet ricing his arch?
Should have remained a gaymer kiddo, at least you had the prospect of hrt and becoming an e-thot.
Finish your studies and get a job retard zoomer.

Attached: 1558296151559.jpg (820x822, 195K)