Only 58% of millennials own a pc or tablet

Only 58% of millennials own a pc or tablet.
Thats crazy.
I couldn't do everything on my phone.
My generation sucks.

Attached: mbd_bar_graph.png (899x464, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tc4ROCJYbm0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What can't you do? The times I NEED a PC are few and far between. I'm often on it, don't get me wrong but for most things it can be done on a phone.

what about writing a word document for starters.

Lol wrote my resume on my phone. Can also cast your screen use a bt keyboard etc. Then again, I'm not writing documents that much could do it at the library.

They are retards that only use instagram. They don't use any serious software.

You couldn't, some could. People having needs that are different from yours isn't a difficult concept to grasp.

People try to put us d-down (Talkin' 'bout my generation)
Just because we g-get around (Talkin' 'bout my generation)
Things they do look awful c-c-c-cold (Talkin' 'bout my generation)
I hope I die before I get old (Talkin' 'bout my generation)
This is my generation
This is my generation, baby
Why don't you all fade away (Talkin' 'bout my generation)
And don't try to dig what we all s-s-say (Talkin' 'bout my generation)
I'm not trying to cause a big s-sensation (Talkin' 'bout my generation)
I'm just talkin' 'bout my g-g-g-generation (Talkin' 'bout my generation)
This is my generation
This is my generation, baby
Why don't you all fade away (Talkin' 'bout my generation)
And don't try to dig what we all s-s-s-say (Talkin' 'bout my generation)
I'm not trying to cause a big sensation (Talkin' 'bout my generation)
I'm just talkin' 'bout my g-g-g-generation (Talkin' 'bout my generation)

Not owning a PC isn't the problem.
Not knowing how to operate one is the problem.

Millennials are completely unhireable because they can't even work in Excel.

>Excel
Is that like cryptpad sheet

The infographic's design is extremely fucking stupid.

>that one guy in class that is taking notes with his smartphone

I still fucking hate browsing the internet on my phone no matter what browser I'm using.
Everything is a hassle.

You can do that on a tablet or phone.

>work on IT
>don't have laptop
>don't have computer
Many such cases!

"phone-compatible" www pages are absolute piss

people used to not have computers at all

you can't tell from the chart but it could be that 100% of them have either a pc or tablet

That's why you are unemployed

test

Well, their generations also gave us this:
youtu.be/tc4ROCJYbm0

I find these numbers dubious at best. Firstly because there is so much dispute over what constitutes a millennial. One definition counts anyone who spent the majority of their childhood in the 2000s, but another definition counts everyone born on or after January 1st, 1982 as they became adults in 2000. The latter definition is what causes me to call those numbers into question as that's MY generation and we saw the internet go from this thing no one understood to absolutely ubiquity. From dialup modems that had speeds in the BYTES per second range, to multi-gigabit connections. Sure, my generation has smartphones, I'm posting from one right now, but because we were alive before texting was even a thing, when cell phones were carried in a fucking BAG, we view phones as a quick way to do minor, trivial tasks like sharing a picture on social media, but for anything else we use actual computers. I'd imagine, even, that outside of businesses my generation probably accounts for the majority of computer sales. There's a reason all of the shit out there right now is remakes of everything from my childhood; my generation is the one with all of the purchasing power so we are the ones being marketed to.

Millenials: The generation that lasted for over 30 years of births because boomers wanted to play one unified party for their own fuck-ups.

Apparently people can be born in the same generation as their children.

Actually... Fuck. You're right. I lost my virginity in 1994, she had an abortion because we were 12 so hell no we weren't going to be parents... But IF we hadn't, our kid would be a millennial too. Jesus Christ, how horrifying.