He doesn't have the Revolut™ METAL© card

>he doesn't have the Revolut™ METAL© card
what, are you stupid or something? or poor? or both?
don't you want the free currency exchange, unlimited throwaway virtual cards, 1% cashback, all from the comfort of an IOS app?

Attached: 20190802_195359.jpg (3024x2976, 1.62M)

me want cunny

>cashback
dropped

>not having a Starling account
>paying for a card
>being a retard

Good job OP.

How can they afford to offer you all that stuff when the merchant pays the same fee as a regular credit card?

have sex

>Not having VISA VIP card given for free from you Bank because of high income.
Sucks to be poor I guess.

why? don't you want free money?
na its free, the cashback with the plan is greater than the fee tho

i also got this bad boy, transferwise gives you bank account details in UK, US, EUR, New Zealand and Australia

do you guys know any other meme bank apps?

Attached: 20190803_133300.jpg (3024x3592, 1.93M)

Because 1% is shit tier and every transaction the merchant is paying like 3%.

OP your card is trash. I don't buy anything without getting at least 2% in points (points, when transferred properly, are usually worth more than cash).

Generally I average around 3% for most of my transactions. 6% for groceries, 4% for dining, 5% for hotels/flights, 5% rotating categories, 4% gas, 2% on all purchases.

Amex life is good life, military annual fee life is good life. 800 credit score life is good life.

military no annual fee*

ye of course, fucking american express charges 7% for transactions, which is unreal. that's why no one accepts it. visa/mastercard charge the merchant allot less so they can't give that shit away

nobody cares incel, downvote

95% of the places I go to accept amex. Off the top of my head I've literally only been told by one local hipster restaurant and military barbershops that they don't accept it. For those rare moments I have a couple chase cards which net me 1.5-5%.

You're trash if you're getting excited about 1% cashback. The OP card isn't even worth the 6 month 5 point credit drop a hard inquiry would cause, lol

do it work with samsung pay?

omg I looked it up it is a visa, not even a visa signature or visa infinite!

Please tell me you didn't actually get this card.

Attached: laughing girls.jpg (600x536, 81K)

lol ok fair, but im actually euro and we don't have cashback here above 0.1% at all on debit cards due to euro laws
but revolut is still useful for muh virtual cards and free currency exchange, which doesn't require any plans/fees

well, i use google pay app (don't know if thats the same thing) on my s10e and the revolut virtual cards work on it, so ye

Ok ok fair enough Euroland doesn't have a system that is as easy to game as America. But here's some actual advice:

#1 never pay with debit cards ever. If someone steals your credit card info it literally doesn't affect you after you put in an inquiry, with debit cards the money will actually be out of your bank account while you're waiting for it to get resolved.
#2 Virtual cards isn't a big feature. Just use privacy.com.

>every transaction the merchant is paying like 3%
only in america. in first world countries they pay less than 1%

>never pay with debit cards ever
But debit cards are cheaper (free) than credit cards (usually over €16€/year).

well privacy is a US thing
also credit cards aren't as popular here, you legally need to have a job to get one. also they trace back where you lived for the past three years, if they don't have you on their database, you get automatically rejected

You win, Satan.

>why? don't you want free money?
I prefer my Good Goy Points™ which I can exchange for rewards such as tendies.

>IOS
kys itoddler

>"free" currency exchange
LMAO you really bought the hype didn't you?
It is a master card so any charges you make on the card will be at MASTERCARD's daily rate which is not the interbank rate.

Regarding actual bank to bank currency exchange, the interbank rate is not the best rate you can get as most of this currency exchange is done on a peer to peer basis.

Someone in France wants USD and someone in America wants EUR. Between the pool of people who want to exchange currency, you will find that they would exchange money at a rate MUCH better than the interbank rate.
REVOLUT STILL MAKE MONEY ON CURRENCY EXCHANGE.

The thought that the service is "free" is retarded. These companies function by adding percentages to everything you do on their platform, and selling your purchase data to their data partners.

They even say so on their site (pic related)
Its an online only service so why the fuck do they charge more on the weekends? do the servers need a rest?

Attached: exta_charge_on_weekends_because.png (793x269, 32K)

Why would I want a metal card

Credit cards aren't money.

well i dunno what the fuck you're talking about, but i exchanged like 50k back and forth at one point and the fee was like nothing, or like in the dollar range

ye, on weekends it is greater tho

1) The fee was like nothing because you got the interbank rate which is a scam. You can often get way better than the interbank rate, so revolut or any of these other companies in this now crowded market still take their cut.
2) These companies will often give better rates to retain new customers, see if you get such a good rate after using them for a year or two.
3) Often your exchange is paired up against a company that wants to buy millions of dollars in the other direction. Those companies care more about getting a decent guaranteed rate than "getting the inter-bank rate"

Of course the end user never sees this but to them they think they are getting a good deal.
You still got a good rate compared to going to any traditional bricks and mortar currency shop or some online shops, but its kind of disingenuous to make out that they don't take their cut along the way.

> Revolut
As long as they have employees ruining their public image, they will be behind Monzo

>credit not debit

Attached: C8GrFaFX0AAgK3g.jpg (450x444, 17K)

I have the Amazon Prime Visa (chase). It's pretty based.

How did Americans get convinced that being in debt is something to brag about?

at least here in france people are intelligent enough to place some money.

I finally got a credit increase from $500 to $2500 last month. It took like 18 months of paying off my card on time every month in full. Am I going to have to wait another 18 months before I get another limit increase? I had no credit history at all before this. Scores at 711, just dropped 14 points because I had my 2nd card at 70% balance :/

wait, is it actually metal? does contactless work with a metal card? wouldn't it attenuate the transmission?