Be me

>be me
>only GNU/Linux user at my university
>university starts a "technology club" meme
Should i spend some time to present to these normies and hopefully convert a few?

Attached: 1551398054825.gif (244x250, 848K)

There is no GNU/Linux, only Linux

do it user, someone has to

Sure, how about a group programming project for fun? "Haha let's write our own grep"

>>only GNU/Linux user at my university
Really? Half my Math department runs on Linux and there are both Linux and windows computer pools.

It's even what got me into Linux in the first place.

Linux is useless without SystemD

?
I tried void, it went pretty good.

> only GNU/Linux user at my university
In what, the gender studies department?

Do it! this actually sounds unironically fun!

I've converted a fuckload of people in my classes. Using GNU/Linux and being a anti social retard are mutually exclusive.

>use Ubuntu 18.04

Void actually

Everyone runs win10 cause they think newer is better.
When we're required to use GNU/Linux in courses the instructors usually give people Ubuntu images or some people who think they're l33t h4x0rs run Kali then ask me how they can use ping or why their wifi isn't being bridged.
These people are fucking brainlets and the instructors are no better.

>These people are fucking brainlets and the instructors are no better.

but you will stay until you get your precious degree right?

Attached: fuckofffags.jpg (240x240, 17K)

No, why bother? What do you have to gain from having some dumbasses use linux?

yup, how else am i gonna get past HR walls?

>HR walls
if your learning CS your gonna have that anyway
your going into pajeet market

look around at your next lecture and i guarantee you'll find at least one of these

Attached: new-theme-main-view.png (1024x768, 342K)

I fucking wish.
I've looked user, literally not a single person.

what degree and what country?

IT - Lebanon
most IT classes are mixed with CS classes though

>joining clubs
No thanks, Id rather go home and sleep

Most of the CS classes at my college were taught on late '90s Sun workstations running Solaris up until about 5 years ago. Shit was mad comfy, but they demolished the old CS building a few years ago, and the Sun workstations have been MIA since.

lebs must be bluepilled then

Not gonna join that trash heap. Just giving a few talks maybe because there would be a better conversion rate if the audience is even slightly technologically inclined.

The bluest

Attached: npc_4.gif (500x493, 631K)

>IT - Lebanon
>want to educate about a jew systems philosophy..

do it well dong

You are the most obnoxious poster I've ever laid my eyes on

wuv you too user

Attached: pepe19.png (112x112, 16K)

Convert people to Linux? Lol you're talking like a apple fag. Technology is a tool to facilitate your life. If you really feel that a Server OS is cool enough for you that's fine. You don't need to convert anybody to anything.
I started using windows for personal computer as most of peeps. But once i started working on programming i realized that Windows was not good enough, so i switched to use Linux for personal usage. Later i switch to Applet. Got even more productive. But the last updates from Apelpe (both hardware and software) are not amusing me at all. Planning on downgrading to linux :/

Well the point is really just letting people know what their choices are.

What makes you believe that it is not you that needs conversion? I tried them all since DOS 5.0 and Windows 10 is literally the greatest OS in the History of Mankind.

your uni probably already has a lug

it's not a big uni, i know it doesn't have one.

Are you sure you are at a university and not college? Linux is ubiquitous; just look at research papers, reference implementations are often expected to be run on it.

Attached: 1547137206818.png (500x501, 76K)

I live in Lebanon user.
People are taught windows and nothing but windows, they have no exposure to GNU/Linux.