Mouse Thread

Does Jow Forums have good taste in mice?

Attached: 1470598528166.jpg (1500x1500, 268K)

I have a cheap chink wireless mouse that would trigger most of Jow Forums and its literally fine

For me, as long as it has adjustable dpi, and two buttons I don't really care.

i wish i would've bought a box of hp mice instead of this gayming mouse

If you play games, you are gimped.

It's sad you guys will never get the feeling of living near China and buying off taobao. I bought a $3 mouse off of there and it's still working after a few years.

I tend to just play single player RPGs so not really

Attached: LFhmVaN_d.jpg (554x439, 25K)

no cm master s
delet

Any recommendations for a relatively cheap (~$20-30), durable, decent wired/wireless mouse? I've been using the cheapest microsoft wireless one for 5 years, it was fine but now it only registers a click once every 10 presses or so.

Where would you lads place g502?

It's a great productivity and browsing mouse.

It's a shit gaming mouse.

G203 best mouse
DPI adjust and fwd/back buttons are necessary functions in a modern mouse. Anything more is bloat, anything less is under-equipped.

Attached: 1544965601467.png (800x746, 39K)

You cannot debate this.

Attached: 1472482546679.png (1200x1415, 903K)

Durability? Logitechs Durabilty is less then a year. What they produce is garbage

Until not so long ago I used a chink mouse I bought for $0.75.
It was more comfortable than my current Logitec g203.

>Why yes, I use trackball mice. How could you tell?

Attached: 1563097544219.jpg (859x960, 218K)

Quick, someone tell me a good quality mouse that's
L E F T - H A N D E D
I can't use normal "gaming mice" because the extra buttons are on the wrong side of the mouse for me.

Attached: pepe peebag.jpg (184x184, 8K)

Are you sure?

anything ambidextrous

I use some old ass lenovo mouse and it's just fine.

i make too much flesh gunk for a mouse to last longer than 12months

reptilian like healing is neat, but costs me a fortune in deathadders

Good
My scroll wheel rattles but its solid

man of culture

Attached: wmo.jpg (969x1497, 131K)

Fk2 master race reporting in

I really like my Logitech G303.

Getting pic related for my laptop.
Slim design, wireless, minimal lag, touch surface, recharges in 20 minutes, goes for months and is actually cheaper than those le edgy teenager gayming mouses somehow Jow Forums is so fond of.

Productivity mouses >>>>>> gayming mouses

Attached: c18b7265-4efd-409e-b0b4-48d1b06b06b9.jpg (970x300, 19K)

If anyone needs a new gaming mouse, look no further than this.

Attached: 4chan-mouse-chart.jpg (1592x2145, 1012K)

Look at this nigger haha pathetic

G403 is neat

With so many inconsistent and "official Jow Forums charts" I concluded y'all are fucking retarded
One chart has the deathadder as GODTIERPROSEXSEZ6969 SSS+
and then the next one labels it as utter garbage

Fucking niggers

>August 7, 2019
Doubt

A mouse is only good to Dumbest Generationals if it has side buttons they can accidentally press every five seconds and the mouse looks like it was dropped, cracked open, and glued back together poorly.
A fucking cheap $10 mouse from Wal*Shit is better than every fucking mouse on your goddamn tier list.

>he doesn't have a time machine

Attached: 1518679967397.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Praise the Lord and use a Logitech.

This is the best mouse list I've seen on this terrible site.

The Deathadder 2013 was a good mouse, however there a myriad of problems with newer mice, and the DA is just too large to be good all-around recommendation to people nowadays

The Razer Viper is there you dumbass, that literally just came out.

The ambidextrous products are shit though, because instead of having n extra buttons on the side, they have half the buttons on each side, so you only get half the extra functionality.

>not understanding the point of ambidextrous design

Attached: 1508729826113.jpg (600x600, 57K)

(it's only August 3rd, user)

you're literally retarded. Even most ergo mice only have two side buttons anyway

Chart creator here.
Small error. Was initially going to run the xx/xx/xx format, and americans write the month first for some stupid reason so initially did it like that. Changed my mind, saw 07/03/2019 and instinctively wrote 7th for the day.

Why is the Model O only A+ Tier? If it's due to the size, how do you feel about the upcoming Model O-?

July 3rd, 2019
7/3/2019
it just werksTM

It probably has something to do with the quality control/mouse button sticking problems early releases were having for a while-- I know that's why the mouse never really took off for me, along with it being a bit too large for my tiny-ass hands. Really looking forward to the Model O- though, and I was also one of the jews who bought the UL2 because it looks to be the perfect size.

that's fair. Pretty sure that's where the original >doubt came from though

Why, having 130k annual to spend on whatever I like is pathetic?
Fucking NEET, who's pathetic now, bitch?

Opinions on the Elecom HUGE?

why do you hate your hands, user? If you're going to get a productivity-focused mouse that's fine, but at least get one that's not going to completely ruin your hands.

Must really suck to be this much of a brainwashed iToddler... I just feel sorry for you user. I'm really sorry.

Whats the best wireless mouse?

Attached: 1196649640312.jpg (640x480, 58K)

It's for a laptop, user, having a slim design and wireless is much more of a priority than El33t gayming ergos. Plus it integrates flawlessly into my workflow on my MacBook Air.

>best
>wireless
No

shut up boomer. Stop living in 2011 and actually try a new wireless mouse

G Pro Wireless

Logitech LightSpeed wireless mice are better than wired. If you haven't tried them yet, don't even bother responding. Quake/CS vet here and I'll never go back to wired after getting my G305.

They're garbage, I have.
>ugly pile of shit with side buttons
>still has stupid wireless lag
Damn, Dumbest Generation. Every fucking post you make makes a bigger and bigger case for you to have your brains completely wiped and return you to kindergarten to learn shit properly this time.

r8 my mouse

>Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury FPS Gaming Mouse with High Speed Fusion Engine

Attached: 719qpJzg00L._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 146K)

Post your receipts, nigger. I know for a fact you haven't tried one.

You're literally braindead.

Where does Mionix and Ducky stand on this?

I just use a cheap microsoft wireless mouse 3500, it's pretty much as basic as it gets but it just works

Mionix is fine, they don't make anything special. Ducky should stick to making keyboards, their mice are horrid

there are literally objective latency tests that show there's no perceptive difference, stop it boomer.

For me, its the g603 wireless master race :)

Good to know. I use a Mionix mouse and was considering Ducky if they were any good. Reason I think I like Mionix is because the sensors are pretty good, the rubberized coating they use doesn't wear down easily, and button clicks are fairly solid. Just wish I could free spin the scroll wheel.

its really sad that we can use websites like superbuy to buy from taobao

Either god or good. It's big, wheel is loud and rattles, the cord coating braids in lots of the cases, but that's still not a bad thing, the buttons are somewhat loud when clicking, it can feel a bit heavy at the start, but comfy overall.
Actually pretty good for shooters. 1500 hours into TF2 and Gmod, and it's pretty comfy. Hell, I even played WoW with it and it felt really great, I did better job in raids than with some really cheap mouse I had before that I got from supermarket. Only problem occured recently is loosened wheel after 3 years of use, so I guess I'll just get another one after current one will break.

Why G502 is in D tier?

Because when it comes to playing video games, it's too heavy and doesn't have an ambidextrous shape.

Why not include the G203? The only difference between it and GPro is a slightly worse sensor, which no one is going to notice anyway and a non-braided cable. And it's like 1/4 the price.

Seethe more, leftie.

Its pretty good, you can replace the switches (they clip in/out), the cable is also removable and replaceable. My only gripe is that the rubber on the side becomes loose after a while. Not sure what to stick it down with.

Attached: 81KWCQMbdDL._SX425_.jpg (425x402, 13K)

Wait never mind. Just noticed it has the G305 which is pretty much the same thing but wireless.

Agree with most of this except placing the ergo at the bottom. Yeah sure trackball is shit for gaming but gaming is for children.

This list didn't age well

Why is the Crayola Mouse at the bottom? It's god tier.

I want one after popping my trackball cherry. These things are amazing.

>double clicks
What are you gonna do little boy?

Attached: rog gladius.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

This one is good. I don't agree with everything on it but it's solid and it wasn't made in 2012 like all the other ones.

I used a Mionix Naos for a year or so because it fits my hand very well but the left click button started double clicking so I went with a g703 and MX Ergo. Have barely even touched the g703 so far, haven't had any reason to as the ergo is simply game changing. Try it out. You don't have much to lose - they maintain their value quite well for resale.

I use the g600 because extra buttons, took a while to get used to the weight but it was worth it.

Would probably go back to generic mouses if I couldn't get one with all those extra buttons.

FF14 tranny?

No, WoW. But I've stopped playing a few months ago (probably a year now) and now I'm used to the buttons as shortcuts for other stuff.

You gonna play classic?

Gotcha mate, what tier?

Here is the real tier list.

Attached: u3jPzyF.jpg (1200x3500, 498K)

No. I'd rather not go near WoW ever again.

And classic is garbage.

>wireless mouse anywhere above F tier

end your shit

>being a poorfag and complete idiot

Zowie FK1

/thread

You can't really put mice into tiers, all modern mice have good sensors. shape, weight, and cable are more important than what sensor it has. Although if you were to recommend a mouse, the GPW is probably the best mouse there is out there, but expensive. Glorious model o/o- are the best mice ootb, with a great cable and 100% ptfe feet. Finalmouse make good products, but their QC is garbage and their owner is on drugs 24/7. (just look at their twitter). You can't go wrong with any modern Zowie (Divina series), logitech (all except g502) or dream machines mice either.

g pro wireless

anyone have a good silent mouse

>mx518
>ok tier
This is a shit list, op.

>2013

how do you people not keep up with technology on a fucking technology board

apparently they have shitty sensors (I mean, they're old).

>having mouse lag and replacing batteries

Attached: ytho.gif (460x347, 447K)

Yeah. They’re old because they last forever.

there's less latency in logitechs lightspeed mice than a wired one, and its rechargeable with a cable. Lasts 60 hours on a charge.

GPW really is the best mouse money can buy but I agree its cost is ludicrous.

If you think high quality wireless mice like the G.Pro Wireless have extra latency compared to wired, you really are stupid.

Not even going to respond to this.

They actually re-released it with the hero sensor.

Doesn't excuse the shitty outdated fatass shape though.