Do you use a VPN, Jow Forums?

Do you use a VPN, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1539882953844.gif (292x319, 689K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gist.github.com/joepie91/5a9909939e6ce7d09e29
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A Karen post...
... A caring post.

sometimes

Attached: 20190730015807_1.jpg (568x426, 28K)

why should I? The vpn market is the most cancerous, dishonest and sleaziest online market I know, "no logs, true privacy" blablabla.
I do have setup wireguard on a raspi at home for when I'm using a public wifi.

VPNs actively reduce your privacy unless you live in a third-world shithole with censored internet.

>do you tunnel all your traffic through some anonymous company from panama which is most likely run by a 3 letter agency from the US, Russia or China?
hmm, let's see...

not yet

Better than moving all your traffic directly through the ISP that definitely has ties with one of the above mentioned agencies.

yes

you don't have to unless your isp tries to route traffic through some shit ass nodes which could otherwise be avoided

VPNs are pretty much essential when you live in a shithole country where the government got into its head that they can police the internet. In other words, yes.

nope.
i quit going to Jow Forums, so the man isn't going to get butthurt enough to do anything to me.

sometimes
/thread

No. IMO its just a waste of money and resources.
VPN = Placebo Effect

Attached: Recovered_png_file(13593).png (173x231, 12K)

VPNs are useless for the purposes of privacy. The only reason to use one is if you live in a place where a lot of content gets automatically blocked based on your location.

Do you really believe the VPN companies all have the integrity to not sell your data, use your data, or hand over your data to the government(s)? Yeah, literally every other tech company has been demonstrated to do all these things, but I'm SURE tunnelbear or nordvpn or any of these other sites are totally keeping your shit locked-down, right?

no, the internet isnt monitored in my country
I can literally download CP using chrome and not have anyone knock on my door
obviously some three letter agencies in the USA know Im doing it but they cant do shit about it if I leave the hard drives with all my illegal shit home and out if their jurisdiction lol

yes, please buy nordvpn

gist.github.com/joepie91/5a9909939e6ce7d09e29

/thread

VPN companies also block certain web sites.
For instance, those concerned with pizza toppings of the dairy variety.

yes so i can access blocked websites

no
now gib anime plz

Yes, but it actually depends on which one you're using cuz they sometimes kick out your information from the VPN

fucking BASED

Kiniro Mosaic. Would recommend.

Attached: 1560270500756.jpg (1024x544, 60K)

i wanna fug karen

> hand over your IP to people who pledge to cover criminals for a very low amount of money
> they totally won't maliciously link your IP to something criminal
> they totally won't hand over everything to the po po as soon as they knock

Yes, I do, but not for the reasons you might think.