It's 2019 and Apple users are still stupid

It's 2019 and Apple users are still stupid

Was looking at reviews for the HP zbook x2 and came across this concentrated stupidity

thephoblographer.com/2018/05/02/review-hp-zbook-x2-tablet-for-creative-professionals/

>Reviews a Tablet PC meant for artists
>Reviewer is a so called "creative"(aka, 3rd rate photographer)

>Tablet is equipped with Wacom's EMR digitizer, which is unparalleled when it comes to art
>barely talks about that

>Spends more time ranting about how he and his friends likes Macs more, and just says macs work more

Attached: image47.png (464x228, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

debconf17.debconf.org/talks/44/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>iToddler acts fucking biased because he and his friends use Mac, therefore its ultimately superior.
Jesus christ the iVirus is spreading

Is Apple still selling 7th Gen Intel CPUs in every Mac?

I told my gf she should buy a cheap tablet to watch her boring shows instead of her looking at them on her phone.
Then she told me she would rather have no tablet than a cheap tablet because it might break.
I told her who cares if it breaks you can get 16 tablets for the price of an apple tablet.
She still disagreed.

>I'm on Jow Forums writing a blog to complain about a blog I read because someone's opinion didn't align with mine
Take a moment to reflect.

It's a status symbol more than anything else.

Stole this from some user

here's why every apple user is a fucking retard:
>sees apple ads in TV about how user friendly macs are ("computers for the rest of us", aka for idiots)
>friends recommend apple products because they are apple users themselves
>"minimalistic" design appeals to the retard, he can't predict that the materials used are designed to be so flimsy to break, also ignores how other products are more ergonomic to use since those aren't just slabs of aluminium
>compares $2000 applel product to the only other laptops he's ever used: $300 walmart trash and is amazed how ""premium"" apple is
>begins to use mac OS and since it's a bit more user friendly he believes it's the greatest thing ever
>now stuck in the apple ecosystem, has to buy a new model every 3 years because some of the hardware broke (planned obsolescence)
>likely a dumb poorfag so he has to take a loan just to buy the fucking computers
>even recommends apple to friends and tries to justify his position with unrealistic claims ("muh special functions only apple has", "I have a higher status in society if people see my computer", "it just werks", "muh special application NEEDS mac OS")
>worst of all, he doesn't even notice how much he has been cucked

At least it's someone besides Jow Forums doing it for once. iToddlers are retarded but you are right, Jow Forums, especially the last few months has been nothing but low effort shitposts and outrage over literal whos having an opinion of anything

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1559956375315.gif (540x304, 1.86M)

did you just blow $2000 on a i3 mac or something?

Apple went to shit ever since it dropped PPC.

I bought a used Macbook Pro for £500 because Keynote works via bluetooth for controlling presentations (something key to my work, can't always guarantee good WiFi). I just can't imagine being mad because some who photographer didn't appraise part of a product that I think is better.

It's because all of these companies are trying to imitate apple and constantly taking away features such as usb ports and repair ability just to appease Apple fanboy dumbasses like the reviewer in the OP

Just look at the Surface devices and how much they're cucking their customers

Sneed.

Apple was always shit.

Attached: 1558009193117.png (610x1054, 160K)

Wifi is far more reliable than bluetooth you brainlet retard.
>I bought a used Macbook
Explains everything.

>keynote works
>works

There you guy, typical Apple argument,
It just "works"

Also, it's more of the fact these reviewers have a significant voice while still not knowing what the most basic functionalities are besides just saying "it works"

This, I remember having the same mindset in the mid-2000s when ipods were all the rage. I remember absolutely insisting on having one for some ridiculous amount like $250 or whatever they went for. Even though there were better alternatives with better software that let you just drag and drop files or plug in SD cards instead of needing to beat your head against the wall with itunes. None of that mattered because ipod was "cool" and those other mp3 players that cost 1/8th the price and had better functionality were uncool.

Apple Inc. (Formerly Chuck's)

>Wifi is far more reliable than bluetooth you brainlet retard.
You're calling me a retard when you can't fathom the purpose or the situation. A very simple situation. Reflect.

>have a significant voice
So start your own if you're so angry at the thought of an influencer not doing things the way you'd want them done. Just go and set up a WordPress or something.

Your gf is a dumb whore. I hope that at least she is very hot.

>i bought a mac because it has bluetooth
>i bought an iphone because it has facebook
>i bought an imac because it has a screen
This is why mactoddlers are universally regarded as clueless morons.

They also have this idea that other OSes can't do what mac does, simply because it might not have the programs preinstalled along with the OS (read: bloatware)

poorfag cope

>it might not have the programs preinstalled along with the OS (read: bloatware)
This frightens and confuses the mactoddler.

Is the Jow Forums in the room with you right now? How does that make you feel? How was it growing up without a father?

Because Windows is free from bloatware.

Wew, imagine being this unable to comprehend simple things.

>if it's not running fagOS, it must be running windows
This is why mactoddlers are universally regarded as clueless morons.

What, you're gonna suggest I use Linux or BSD for delivering presentations? How retarded are you?

>not using Linux or BSD for delivering presentations
Mactoddlers everyone.

debconf17.debconf.org/talks/44/
Go to 12:30

The only Apple related product that is based is iPads

>lagPad

Attached: 1560264236528.png (666x984, 418K)

Normal journalists are generally biased and rarely do some deep research, but """tech"""-journalists are the worst. They are just normal users with slightly more knowledge, that think they are so smart. Lemme explain it real quickz:

Gayming journalists:
>Plays game for a short time
>Little to no research
>Doesn't know anything about the hardware.

General Tech journalists (OP)
>Mac good
>"I don't hate Windows, i just hate it"
>Pretends to know about hardware, but only knows the basics
>"I use apple because i do creative work"
>Starbucks, lgbt, Bernie Sandcuck.

Free/Open Source journals (there are a few good, but it's mostly just posers)
>Main audience is a subgroup with actual knowledge and principles.
>Still says "Linux" instead of "GNU/Linux"
>nonfree scripts on site from goolag, FaecesBook, etc.
>"Top 5 best distros: Ubuntu and 4 literal ubuntu copies"

The Verge/Vice Motherboard
>literally an evil mix of the 3 above.

Tech journalism is the worst that has ever happened to technology. It's full of biased, incompetent, San Francisco idiots. Fuck crApple, fuck MalwareSoft, fuck tech journals in general.

>It's 2019 and Apple users are still stupid
The review you linked is from 2018.

who is the Sneed's Feed & Seed (Formerly Chuck's) of technology?

>he mentions applel in the first pararaph of the review

Attached: 24E64CF9-9F70-4E6F-852C-24AB9D48A5F1.jpg (300x168, 23K)