Hehe

hehe

Attached: users-vs-programmers.jpg (700x619, 94K)

XD

xD

Attached: 1563903675631.png (741x907, 726K)

At this point I think even normies are realizing programmers are retarded, le >dilate XD aside

lol

You are overestimating normalfags.

>this itt
:---------DDDDDDDDDD

xDDDDDDDDDD

Attached: compiling.png (413x360, 28K)

>how programmers think of CEOs
>"stupid capitalist pigs, I own this company, my work is important, we won't have nothing to sell if it wasn't for my expertise. mfw too smart for this shit!"
>how CEOs think of programmers
>"mmm...programmer HG23 is getting sloppy. Also, he is smelling bad and for some reason he brings a red flag to his open desk. Oh well, Jannice, yes, please fire HG23 and hire a new programmer. Yes, ask for one more year of experience and reduce the salary by $1000. Thank you."

>>"mmm...programmer HG23 is getting sloppy. Also, he is smelling bad and for some reason he brings a red flag to his open desk. Oh well, Jannice, yes, please fire HG23 and hire a new programmer. Yes, ask for one more year of experience and reduce the salary by $1000. Thank you."
>the system stops for 2 weeks, repair cost too mach, bankruptcy happen, management fired

>he thinks he is important

lol

Believe it or not programmers are crucial. It people in general. Nobody thinks they are needed until they are gone and something breaks.

Same thing could be said for a lot of accusations by the way. They often keep exisiting for a reason.

>He is not un-fireable yet
Never gonna make it.

>Believe it or not programmers are crucial

oh yeah, you mean project managers

>project managers
talking heads

But unlike the others this isn't nonsense maker from ignorance. I once tried to compile rustc from source. What a mistake.

t. never worked on a serious system

heh, us gamers huh?

>get tasked to program a software to fill in a form
>ctrl + s to save as is standard in any software
>get feedback to change it to F10 because their old software (that runs on fucking windows 2k) is using that to save
Yes users are cavemen and unable to adopt.

Also:
>refresh everytime there is an actual update on the data the user is viewing
>get asked to add a refresh button because the old software had one
You cant make this shit up.

If code breaks because you are gone it means you haven't documented your code properly and were right to be fired.

People have been trained to not trust automatic refresh.
mostly from them waiting on an email, and even though the client is going to get it on its own, they'll keep manually refreshing until it shows up

>He doesn't make spaghetti code on purpose so he gets called to explain the code to the new programmers
You're doing it wrong.

When I make spaghetti code because I can't think of a better solution, the guy in charge tells me how I can improve it.

LIVING THE LIFE

C++ gives ways to make spaghetti code look like legit and well made