Every applel user i know

>every applel user i know
>buy itoy
>use for only 1 year
>becomes so slow it's unusable
>buy another one
How do they keep getting away with it?

Attached: 1554233631235.png (935x913, 306K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zdnet.com/article/your-iphone-x-iphone-8-battery-could-wear-out-in-about-18-months/
macobserver.com/news/ios-13-device-support/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I imagine they just don't optimize new software for older phones with slower processors and less ram.

You can turn the throttling off now.

By releasing a new device every year? Also

>every applel user I know
>poor as shit and deep in debt

t. icuck

>every applel user i know
>utterly inept with technology

Reminder

here's why every apple user is a fucking retard:
>sees apple ads in TV about how user friendly macs are ("computers for the rest of us", aka for idiots)
>friends recommend apple products because they are apple users themselves
>"minimalistic" design appeals to the retard, he can't predict that the materials used are designed to be so flimsy to break, also ignores how other products are more ergonomic to use since those aren't just slabs of aluminium
>compares $2000 applel product to the only other laptops he's ever used: $300 walmart trash and is amazed how ""premium"" apple is
>begins to use mac OS and since it's a bit more user friendly he believes it's the greatest thing ever
>now stuck in the apple ecosystem, has to buy a new model every 3 years because some of the hardware broke (planned obsolescence)
>likely a dumb poorfag so he has to take a loan just to buy the fucking computers
>even recommends apple to friends and tries to justify his position with unrealistic claims ("muh special functions only apple has", "I have a higher status in society if people see my computer", "it just werks", "muh special application NEEDS mac OS")
>worst of all, he doesn't even notice how much he has been cucked

Try again.

Attached: Screenshot_20190804-013853.png (1080x2160, 179K)

>>every applel user i know

Attached: 1553636320376.jpg (1280x720, 208K)

>knowing apple users

Attached: 1547495449269.jpg (594x595, 53K)

rent free

>gf is apple user
>dont really care, never try to convince her to switch or sell her on anything
>she switched to android of her own accord because her second iPhone in a row started to slow down
I'm proud

I just buy a new iPhone every year and sell the old one before the new one comes out, I only spend around $200/year for upgrades

>still using a three year old iPhone SE
>battery health shows 97%
At this rate they'll be throttling my phone in another couple decades. The horror.

Attached: 1458799007981.gif (500x264, 998K)

Good goy, keep those yearly donations coming.

t. Samsung s5

Close. OnePlus One.
Same CPU, 1GB more RAM, 0.5" bigger.
Still runs great with /e/ OS.

What I don't understand is how apple convinced everyone that their products are a status symbol when every broke-ass college student has a macbook and iphone

Attached: pepe pondering.jpg (699x485, 60K)

>broke-ass college student
college is expensive

Hence them being broke-ass. And let's not pretend that the federal gov't doesn't hand out student loans like candy, and of course none of these people ever actually weigh the risk/reward of whether it's worth it for their particular scenario. They just view it as free money for free college and then don't think about the fact that they'll have to pay it back later.

My SE is still kicking ass.

>Little sister was doing the cycle like every iPhone user
>New phone every year
>Dad paying $20 a month, every single month for eternity for her phone
>Sister breaks yet another iPhone (fell off the bed to her carpeted floor and never turned on again)
>Dad has had enough, tells her no more iPhones, says he'll get her a flip phone next time he's in town
>Imouto comes crying to me
>I have a Samsung Note 9, still have my old Note 3 with CyanogenMod though
>Make sure to charge it, let her use it
>2 months go by, dad's cooled down, says he'll get her a new iPhone now
>Sister comes back home with Galaxy S9 instead
>Not a single complaint since

Now I just gotta convince her that she doesn't NEED a clapped out Mac Pro for college. Dad already told her no and she's considering getting a fucking $7000 loan solely for said MacBook.

They literally throttle the device, they admited it.

>They literally throttle the device, they admited it.
This has literally been debunked you fucking idiot. Check snopes for once in your fucking life you right wing retard. Let me guess you think big tech is actually censoring political opposition as well?

Question: how do most normalfags actually buy phones? Don't they get them for free along with a contract or whatever? How does this work, does the cost of the phone actually just get rolled into the subscription fee by raising the monthly cost?

Asking because I've always been wary of contracts and have always just bought cheaper phones outright and then paid for service without a contract. So I literally have no idea how most people handle this shit.

Most people i know just pay for it monthly on the iphone forever program or whatever its called. So they never actually own the phone they just pay for it till the next one comes out then turn it and get do the same with the new model and so one.

Cost that's rolled into monthly bill. I.e. my monthly unlimited plan from T-Mobile is $75. I'm paying $100 a month now though because I have a brand new Samsung Note 9. The monthly payments are interest free, so every payment goes towards the phone 100% which is why it's so popular. So long as you're not a klutz, you'll be fine. The problem comes in when you're still paying off the device, break it, then need a new device.

I see, so you're still paying for the full price of the phone, just as monthly installments baked into your service plan, correct? That's what I assumed, but I've talked to many people off-hand IRL who just mention their phone being "free with contract". I assumed this was the case but just wanted clarification.

Old news. From like 4 years ago.

Very few phones are "free with contract" anymore. Back in the day it used to that way, but they've changed things now. At least in the US

I used my last iShit for like 3 years before replacing it just because I fucked up and dropped it and felt like getting something different anyway, plus I still have all of my older shit and even still use an iPad 1G occasionally for fucking around. Works fine.

Attached: 1563691190391.jpg (640x640, 79K)

phones arent getting 6x as fast every year

Yes they are. Iphones regularly BTFO lagdroids.

Fuck her then

are you retarded? they throttle it because of the battery you can literally go check your battery health on ios and it tells you whether the phone is throttled or not fuck face they don't "hide" it anymore. i swear to god if apple said that they throttle their phone publicly everyone would've lost their shit now go back to lagdroid fag

Attached: 1564740824108.jpg (246x205, 8K)

You dad failed as a parent the first time he got her an iPhone instead of forcing her to earn it.

Apple LITERALLY ADMITTED TO SLOWING DOWN IPHONES.
Cope.

Attached: 1542398057758.png (658x996, 225K)

hey fag you would rather have your phone shut down at 30%-20% because of how much the battery aged? god you lagdroid fags are so dumb

Attached: 1564628677360.jpg (1200x800, 195K)

The Mac pro is a desktop computer, the MacBook is a laptop. Fake and gay.

zdnet.com/article/your-iphone-x-iphone-8-battery-could-wear-out-in-about-18-months/

>buy Applel iTrash
>pathetic 1500 mAhlet virgin battery
>have to charge it once or twice a day minimum with normal usage, sometimes three times
>battery has 1000 charge cycles by the end of one year and is basically dead
>iTrash begins to randomly shutoff at 40% battery
>update iTrash to latest lagOS
>lose 50% performance

>buy Android phone
>5000+ mAh alpha battery
>lasts a week on one charge with normal usage
>have only 50 charge cycles on it at the end of a year
>battery easily lasts 10 years with no issues

iToddlers will NEVER know this feel.

Attached: 1555995245148.jpg (1529x873, 359K)

>hey fag you would rather have your phone shut down at 30%-20% because of how much the battery aged?
I don't use iShit, so I don't have that problem.

lmao last time i had lagdroid after 1 year my phone would randomly shut down at 20%. have fun with your lagdroid that will only support offical os update for 2 years at most

Attached: 1563358890191.png (1080x1020, 475K)

you fuck face apple still gives the ability to update to ios 12 for the iphone 6s and your shitty lagdroid stops giving you offical os updates after 2 years

Attached: 1564442701886.gif (498x278, 1.69M)

>os update
No one cares about OS updates loser. The Galaxy S5 is 5 years old and still gets security updates. Windows 7 is 10 years old and still gets security updates.

Meanwhile your lagPhone security updates are held ransom by crippleware lagOS OS updates that throttles it 50% every time. And if you refuse even one lagOS malware update, you get no more security updates ever.

Attached: 1562107392361.png (1190x803, 385K)

>lagOS OS updates that throttles it 50% every time
where do you get your source from? are you retarded? ios 12 made older iphones much faster

Attached: Capture.png (704x590, 49K)

>Apple said
Street shit harder iJeet.

You can get software updates an unlimited amount of time up to your devices support end date, there’s no limit or penalties. Please learn about basic technology before posting here.

>t. successful parent

Uhhh yeah cause that's how they throttle it sweaty. Try again.

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1553351216176.gif (500x281, 1.6M)

b

stfu lagdroid users, reality can be anything i want.

>you fuck face apple still gives the ability to update to ios 12 for the iphone 6s and your shitty lagdroid stops giving you offical os updates after 2 years
Read
Also, you can always flash another custom Android variant on it. My last Android phone lasted 6 years with custom firmware. 6 years! Not as my daily driver because well, technological advances, but as a great backup phone and tinkering around phone. Best thing about it: since you can actually update it when you want, you can still run apps. I remember with my old iPad, refusing an update because it made browsing unbearably slow, resulted in apps no longer installing.

Not only that, but a huge effort goes into backporting new Android APIs to work on a wide range of OS versions. You can get by with using a remarkably outdated version of Android for a very long time, so the "fragmentation" becomes less of an issue. However, when Applel decides to stop issuing updates for your device, you're absolutely boned because it will lose all support almost instantly.

Additional context: my daily driver is a Nexus 6 from literally five years ago, and I'm on the latest stock release. I have absolutely no app compatibility issues ever.

I'm still using iphone 5s
it just works

Not for long!
macobserver.com/news/ios-13-device-support/
The second this drops, no apps will work with your device anymore. Have fun buying a new phone for no reason, user.

*replaces battery*
Yup, this one will be good for another five years.

>Not for long!
>macobserver.com/news/ios-13-device-support/
>The second this drops, no apps will work with your device anymore. Have fun buying a new phone for no reason, user.
This. Happened to my iPad 2 at the time too. One update made the browser slow and force close.. The update after that was the last and newer apps wouldn't install any more.

why are you using satania, she's androids

They:
- made a mediocre device
- made own operating system for it and tailored it for some specific style of usage making it more resistant to failure than competition
- marketed it so that all modern software is available for it
That is what they sell, a device which is overall mediocre but with OS which is tailored for a specific usage and being less prone to messing around. They could not have sold same bullshit without iOS.

>brainlet

we're reclaiming her for all shitposting, irrespective of os

Attached: satania getting shot.webm (1280x720, 650K)

mobile user cringe

Observe a coping mechanism at work. Also that's just apple's pr spin that, while true in some very small amount of cases, it's obviously to get isheep to buy more iPhones. Aging batteries happen to all phones and iPhones being as popular as they are means that any greasy computer repair shop has probably replaced hundreds of batteries. It'll cost you like $10 to replace the battery then I should be able to get the speed I used to have when I bought the phone. Apple feels the need to babysit you so much it didn't even give users the option, if we're to believe your fucking retarded argument in the first place

>Talk to people
Gee who does that