Un/v/iing Jow Forums. How many threads you have hidden right now?

un/v/iing Jow Forums. How many threads you have hidden right now?

Please share your patterns, I can't keep doing this shit by hand.

Attached: Screenshot_20190803_211313.png (829x470, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

Jow
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

heres my filter, seems to block out most of the autism on here hope it helps, 43 threads currently hidden feels good
amd | intel | botnet | shill | rust | ctard | trann* | seethe | dilate | #!* | onions | videogame | thinkpad | stallman | linux | distro | gentoo | ubuntu | gnome | *phile | fag | *phone

Attached: 1564621844353.jpg (400x333, 19K)

Thanks, friend.

np safe travels. not sure why s oy got replaced by onions when i posted that but whatever

Attached: 1536681909378.jpg (300x250, 40K)

it's a filtered word now

>can spell out nigger but can't spell out s oy
We live in a society

What's the point though? It's like sweeping the turd under the rug and pretending it's gone.

spammed memes get filtered often but I heard some rumors about a mod taking it personally or some shit

>#!*
What does this filter?

you can filter trip codes by doing #!foobar etc. and * is the wildcard symbol idek if it works or not but ideally it would filter out all tripcode posters

I hide anything to do with college, employment, or resumes. Holy fuck this board is like a daycare for the unemployed at times. Just fuck off.

>his filter list is less than 28k characters long
you're not trying hard enough

Attached: Screenshot (495).png (263x39, 4K)

Why filter when you can sage, report and hide? Filtering merely tucks the problem under the rug while reports and sages do something about it. Hence why shitty wojak edits of any sort rarely appear on /a/

Pics or it didn't happen.
I used to believe Jow Forums had mods too. Lately it's not uncommon for blatant shitposting threads to stay up for hours and eventually get archived even after I've reported them. This place is doomed. The best anyone can do now is to just use filters and wait until the day Jow Forums shows zero threads in the catalog. Then we will finally be free.

>Pics or it didn't happen.

Attached: Screenshot (496).png (159x141, 3K)

for 4chanx:
first and foremost, iphone filenames
/^[0-9A-F]{8}-(?:[0-9A-F]{4}-){3}[0-9A-F]{12}\.\w+$/:exclude:nsfw
/^[0-9a-f]{8}-(?:[0-9a-f]{4}-){3}[0-9a-f]{12}\.\w+$/:exclude:nsfw
/^[0-9A-F]{8}-(?:[0-9A-F]{4}-){3}[0-9A-F]{12}-[0-9A-F]{4}-[0-9A-F]{16}\.\w+$/:exclude:nsfw
/^[0-9a-f]{8}-(?:[0-9a-f]{4}-){3}[0-9a-f]{12}-[0-9a-f]{4}-[0-9a-f]{16}\.\w+$/:exclude:nsfw
then any general, I rather use a list of the generals since filtering the word general in the OP is kind of stupid, but maybe worth it
and key bait posts or newfags:
/macos/i
/btfo/i
/iphone/i
/ios/i
/bsd/i
/gnu/i
/rust/i
/amd/i
/intel/i
/windows/i
this is about 40 threads or more if I remember correctly

You don't like freedom of speech goy?

>goy
added, you're not even human.
You can't speak anything but troll posts.
Which is against the rules, is just that mods just can't remove every piece of shit schizo thread you have.

Tripcodes, of course. It looked so cryptic that I didn't notice before.

So this is how you get Reddit on Jow Forums.

you:
>xddddd i saw le epic Jow Forums meme on reddit im gonna go to every board to troll and bait everyone
me:
>hmm, I will try to make a significant, well thought post which encourages high level discussion about the board's topic
you:
>LOOOOL XDdddxddd lol he respects the rules lol what a faggot lollol /b/ros let's raid this board it's gonna be epic lOLOLLOL
Jow Forums.org/rules

Reported for being a faggot

>announcing report
ask me how do I know you're a newfag from reddit

Lmao bro us old school Jow Forumsentooman respect the freedom of speech. Back then there was no such thing as filtering. It wasn't until moot became an utter faggot that he decided to add a filter system. Respect your elders kid

Attached: 5E6714F8C9864DB6B9F1539BAE239E9C.gif (500x280, 1.55M)

You know, it takes about as much effort to click on - as it does to scroll down. Except if you scroll down that just means you'll have to scroll down again next time you refresh.

Currently 23 hidden and I just got here. And in a second it'll be 24.

I ain't saying I condemn the existence of your thread. Just that I consider any more of it to be a waste of my time.

Filters out 99.99% of trash automatically.

Attached: `.jpg (1167x703, 216K)

I heard the same. IE they're a tranny.

Tranny not getting filtered itself suggests otherwise.

I don't follow. Pretty sure at least half the mods/jannies are living in a body they don't sexually identify with and those /jazz/ generals attracted some decent ire from at least one jannie on /tv/.

The LARPing child is so used to memeposting that it can't go ONE post without a poltard image or reguritating dumb shit.
Anything for those precious (You)s, hunh?

>now

If enough people start doing it, the cancer will find a different host.

it was a long as fucking time ago but apparently it was the first time he heard about it
probably because he filtered it out, and the meme has more or less died
it feels like it was at least a year ago it got filtered though, jesus

Jow Forums is full SJW now, you can't even call people trannies but nigger is fine

/.*/
The only filter you'll ever need.