So now that we have a flying board, what can we do with it ?

bbc.com/news/av/world-europe-49226353/man-crosses-english-channel-by-flyboard

So now that we have a flying board, what can we do with it ?
The guy claimed to have also made a flying car with a 150km autonomy, 450km/h speed and is waiting for flight autorisation. He also said he can make anything fly with his technology.
Next step according him :
>fly safely in the cloud
>make it more safe
>finish and present his flying car
>make fly more stuff

Attached: f-flyboard-a-20190715.jpg (2000x1333, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U1wEO-pHizQ?t=420
youtu.be/I6rIXznrPM0
youtube.com/watch?v=d9PFPLEC6tw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Now
This is old technology. The fuel burn, reliability and mean time between overhaul make it too expensive to operate except for show.
If you're looking for something practical, check out powered paragliding.

>kerosene backpack
literally a high speed flesh molotov

Why angry rednecks dont shoot him from the gun?

Thanks for posting an interesting piece of tech-related news user, what a cool dude.

Attached: Mac_NiceBio.jpg (347x490, 16K)

we can start raimiposting irl

Attached: Green_Goblin_New_(Raimi_Series).png (580x478, 264K)

>muh superfast flying cars
When will this meme end? The average person SHOULD NOT be allowed ANY level of control over a flying hunk of metal. How can you have driven even remotely close to a city and believe otherwise? I've seen someone (later found to be completely sober) crash into a lightpole going 50 in a 20 zone. No drugs, no hazardous weather conditions, no other people on the road, just a fucking retard who shouldn't have been allowed to operate anything more dangerous than a butter knife.
People legitimately neither need nor deserve the ability to fuck even more shit up with their idiocy.

Based Zapata
Italians win again

can make them accessible through loicences like firearms in yurop

how is this not huge news? i watched the videos of it and it almost looked CGI. it flies so well

we'll have fully autonomous vehicles long before we have flying cars. so nobody will ever drive them.

Attached: kek.jpg (1115x1300, 122K)

Because it requires a pilot's license and they'll never sell it to you anyway.

are you retarded? what does your post has anything to do with what i just said?

Single pilot uncertified ultralights don't require a pilot's license to operate in the US. You're regulated by the FAA FAR 103 and that's it.

Laws can and will change once a thing become mainstream this is what happens in first world countries

Same thing with the consumer drones you fly

Nice

This shit cannot possibly be cheap and easy enough to operate that normies make a habit of it. Part 103 is there because, traditionally, ultralight pilots aren't a bunch of cunts. If for some reason this meme machine was actually being used by a bunch of retards, you'd see a line item on 103 disqualifying only this type of craft. I wouldn't even mind, because this crap is practical only for stunts. The overhaul interval on that tiny engine must be just a few tanks of fuel with the amount of thrust it's producing for its size.

he said some other version of what is used cost like 250K, not counting all the R&D behind it.

of course this kind of technology will never come to the public, but I think if it develops enough we can have a lot of useful stuff around it, mostly for professional. It will always cost too much for the average person.

Never say never

youtu.be/U1wEO-pHizQ?t=420

>you need a license and nobody will sell you it!!!!
>but that's wrong you fucking retard
>I'll be right eventually BuhLEAVE me
Why don't you fuck off until then nigger

If it doesn't happen in your lifetime, it might as well be never.

Out, am I?

Attached: gobbie.jpg (474x266, 23K)

youtu.be/I6rIXznrPM0
youtube.com/watch?v=d9PFPLEC6tw

that's actually pretty cool