Why won't this piece of shit run on anything? So far, I've tried 2 B450s and one X570 and I still can't get it to post...

Why won't this piece of shit run on anything? So far, I've tried 2 B450s and one X570 and I still can't get it to post. Is every AMD CPU this hard to get working? I'm staring at a fucking Gigabyte X570 Gaming X, G.Skill F4-3200C16D-16GVKB, a GTX 1070 and a 800W PSU. I checked every compatibility list and everything should be compatible with each other. So why the fuck is this thing still not posting?

Tried switching VGA slots, RAM stick slots and numbers, waiting 10 minutes, spamming F2 on "startup". Nothing fucking works. Already tried with different RAM and a different mobo. Had the CPU exchanged as well so there's no way it doesn't work. I'm honestly just about to return this piece of shit and get a Intel.

Attached: 71WPGXQLcLL._SX425_.jpg (425x365, 18K)

PM'd you the fix

RMA it you autistic faggot, it clearly came broken (or you broke it)

Already did that tard. How about you fucking read?

Maybe you're just retarded.

>AMD
Found the issue

I did and you clearly broke it again, have someone else put it together if you're to mentally challenged to do it yourself

Try harder.

Attached: 1520119803470.png (948x1048, 375K)

Linus, call Anthony first before posting here, plz.

Attached: am i stupid.gif (220x179, 126K)

I feel your pain, I'm waiting on the bios update

>AMD
gee I wonder why
if you want a CPU that's PnP you get Intel

most B450s out of the box won't support 3rd series.
you need BIOS update, in some case even 2

I obviously updated the BIOS, and although they'd read the CPU, they wouldn't read the RAM even though it was brand new. Apparently the BIOS was still in beta.

This.

works on my machine

Maybe you are just retarded? I've built 4 systems with 3700 and 3900 with no issues. Maybe your psu is shit

On gigabyte x570 if you have a post issue try pulling the bios reset jumper off the board. You can also try newest bios with qflash but if it's not posting with a beep error code something else is fucked up.

Attached: IMG_20190727_193524.jpg (4000x3000, 2.5M)

You broke it senpai.

try taking out 1 stick and seeing if it will boot

try to plug it to the power grid

This but unironically

Maybe try not downing a half dozen burgers, chasing it with a pound of mac & cheese, half a pizza, and a gallon of coke every day before haphazardly slapping your CPU into another motherboard you, you fat greasy fuck.

>GTX 1070
this is your problem

For the b450s, you have to upgrade the bios. Not too sure about the x570s, but the x470s and lower definitely need it.

Attached: itwerks.png (403x404, 31K)

you're probably crushing every pin on the CPU when your down syndrome retard strength kicks in during installation you fucking retard

Upgrade the BIOS you dumb fuck

>Is every AMD CPU this hard to get working?
Yes mate. Every single one.
>I'm honestly just about to return this piece of shit and get a Intel.
Sounds like the best option for somebody like you.

>800W PSU
Bait

>Maybe your psu is shit
That shouldn't be an issue if there's a shred of logical thinking in your head. Any psu/mobo that can power a 1st/2nd gen Ryzen can even more so power a 3rd gen Ryzen, which are even more power efficient.
That's why it's funny when someone claims you need a super high-end board to run a 3900X. If your board had no problem with a 14nm 8 core then it won't have a problem with a 7nm 12 core.

Either that or AMD is lying through their teeth about the efficiency and about their products' TDP.
Which one is it?

I tried installing my 3700x and broke the handle on the included cooler. Bought a new noctua cooler. wouldnt boot. googled it and solution was to try with only one stick of ram. found out the motherboard ram channel B was broken. Order new motherboard. Was supposed to arrive on friday. Nope. Order motherboard from different store that will ship overnight and send email to cancel the first order. "Its being packed you cant cancel the order". Doesn't get motherboard on saturday. On sunday i got an email that the first motherboard has been shipped and will arrive on monday. Mfw I will have two motherboards on monday. Mfw I bought 3700x two weeks ago and haven't been able to enjoy it yet. Mfw I still have to rma the original motherboard.

Attached: 13347678723414.jpg (640x789, 174K)

>Either that or AMD is lying through their teeth about the efficiency and about their products' TDP.
That wouldn't be the first time though. 125 W TDP Bulldozers couldn't run on some boards that easily accepted 125 W Ph IIs

werks on my machine :^)

Unlucky desu, the 3700x is good

Buy amd they said

I build my system with Ryzen 5 and worked in the first try. But I was very careful with what RAM I used, Ryzen can be very picky with RAM, go to the list of RAM compatible with you processor and motherboard if your RAM is not on it there is a chance that isn't compatible

Why ?, because fuck you I guess, stupid incompatible RAM.

Attached: 097.jpg (493x387, 20K)

Common issue is the retard installing the components. If he's replaced board(s) already, and its still not working, its probably not the board or CPU. If the CPU, VGA or RAM was bad the board would throw a POST code. My bet is power or he broke something during install. Has nothing to do with TDP of whatever bullshit your putting into the socket.

Attached: ba4b02ff79fe7956ee3f0c983d4234deafbafdfdf1fcd21fffe7ef6158e2ce35.jpg (255x255, 22K)

>Another LARPing faggot shill thread

I wonder how many shekels the office in Haifa pays them per thread?

Yes, until Intel makes older motherboards with the same socket incompatible with new CPUs

PEBKAC

>Fell for the ayyemdee meme.

There's a reason why Intel is worth 10 times what amd does.

I bought 3+ Zen systems and not a single problem your all just fucktards

Attached: Anon smart brain.jpg (460x366, 23K)

Did you try checking the monitor-chair interface?

you're just stupid, sorry, your folks should have told you

Did you turn on your power supply?

MY RYZEN KEEPS CRASHING PREMIERE

You're too retarded to build computers, sorry bro.

>Build an intel machine and it doesn't work
>I did something wrong

>Build an AMD machine and it doesn't work
>AMD did something wrong

>I've built 4 systems with 3700 and 3900
Why do you demand so much power? Does your lust have no bounds?

make sure you join the suit when it happens.