Start new job tomorrow

>start new job tomorrow
>call center uses windows shit for their OS
>project is ensuring upgrade of windows 10 before end of the year
>literally downgrading to spyware

Anyone know a good way to prove how linux can be better? I was thinking about telling them about how ubuntu has a bunch fo good features and runs way better on the old hardware. Dealing with literal boomers in their 40's so it's an uphill battle and need all the resources I can get.

Attached: 1561147828851.jpg (2480x3507, 515K)

> working for others
> first day
> planning to sperg out with a penguin vs window debate

plus he's a weeb
most likely a turbosperg

Cute Marisa

Attached: 1561359149868.png (1023x1331, 1.46M)

>don't bring up good ideas up front
>don't go in bold showing how you can save the company hundreds of of thousands of dollars

retard

Qt marisa dude

Attached: IMG_20190804_153909_DRO.jpg (2560x1440, 2.45M)

Aw look how cute he is. He thinks other people give a shit about his little ideas about how to run a business even though he was only qualified enough to land an entry level position. Did you read your job description little fella?

This is obviously a fake thread, but you have absolutely no idea how the real world works. You would be laughed out of any office for trying to push that as a real project.

t. boomer

How about fuck you. It's people like you who keep progress from moving forward. Linux runs most the worlds important shit, it also is fine for desktops and can prove totally useful. Idiots can use macs linux is dummy proof

I too love when my janitor tries to tell me how I can improve workplace production.

>let's move everyone to a hobbyist OS that can't even get VSYNC working right
Let's move this man up to CEO right away!

Institutions that fail to adapt to a changing world find themselves irrelevant in it, slowly but surely falling to the sands of time.

So, yes, his "office" is probably full of fags.

Like sand in an hourglass, so too are the days of our lives.

Windows is quite literally the superior choice for endpoint OS. Linux and not even mac have anything that comes close to active directory + gpo. For that reason alone it is obvious you are just a tool trying to fit in here making shit up.

Proprietary spyware is the superior choice for technology-based businesses?

Okay Anonymous, keep smoking that marijuana.

>Windows is quite literally the superior choice for endpoint OS.
FUCKING LOL have you even tried windows 10? it's bullshit ad and spyware ridden NSA BS.
FACT: all web apps work better in linux due to less overhead
FACT: most people don't need the shit windows bloat wants
FACT: there is no need for antivirus or slew of other things windows needs
FACT: Linux patches things faster and is more secure and stable

Fact: no one at that office will want to use Linux because they all know Windows

Well they need to not be fuckwad boomers who are in the way.

Hey, user, when can we expect your manifesto to hit Jow Forums?

That is the biggest soft girl I've ever seen in my entire life.

Fucking kek!

Desktops are for your end users, and unless they are all autists then Windows is only viable option for them. The upgrade to 10 is because 7 hits EOS Jan 2020. Considering your the help desk I imagine they need the pajheets that come with that support.

Is 2hoe technically wapanese though

Naw, its people like you who come in the first day (in a relatively low importance position) and start telling people how to run their business that need a kick to the fucking head.

Seriously, you sound like a retard.