Need new phone, pros and cons of both?

need new phone, pros and cons of both?

i know apple is shit on here but genuinely wondering if there is anything apple does better

Attached: android_vs_ios.jpg (620x349, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c06HoSJdDjo
youtube.com/watch?v=G5r7ypS2EiM
youtube.com/watch?v=OgqUjqbXMZA
youtube.com/watch?v=Usvx_rJogxg
youtube.com/watch?v=vRPxjwgqJKs
youtube.com/watch?v=yqPXmwUiWWc
youtube.com/watch?v=6On7ks5hTBA
youtu.be/9t-GF_f7eIY
youtu.be/omto9Q-eS_Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get fucked faggot

>is anything apple does better
No.
/thread

better optimization
longer software support
better video quality
not even remotely worth the price they ask. Get a Xiaomi and save the extra money.

>better optimization
Flat out lie.
>longer software support
Infested with malware and throttling planned obsolescence.
>better video quality
Flat out lie.

They're both indian shit.

shut the fuck up

apple popularizes the shit android already does

if you dont like having a bank account, apple is also a good company for that

Apple unironically offers nothing over similarly priced phones, I realize this board is full of retards who can only think in absolutes but it's actually true here, the only other example I can think of is Starbucks. You're paying for an objectively worse product (cost aside Starbucks is legitimately awful especially due to their insistence on dark roasts (aka burnt)).

Anyway so the average normie sees it's a status symbol and assumes it's a premium, top of the line product, buys it, constantly brags about it and the cycle repeats.

Buy and iPhone and forget about it

Apple products integrate with other Apple products. Everything else is kind of a wild guess because there's so much stuff out there
That being said, go Android. When you start spending Apple money on Android phones, you get better batteries, better screens, equivalent or better cameras and especially so in low light, expandable storage, and you can download from places that aren't the app store. Maybe the only thing I'd consider is how absolute shit Snapchat has been on Android, they took screenshots of your camera viewfinder instead of using the actual camera output

op ignoring the meme, iphones are a much better experience imo. the iphone se is under $200 and is still very snappy. much more responsive than newer android phones, less bloat, just werkz.

A literal lump of shit integrates well with other literal lumps of shit, they don't even deserve a devil's advocate for that

There's enough buzzwords in here to convince me you're paraphrasing literal advertisements

>iPhone se
>2019

>>pros and cons of both?

>android
>works

>iphone
>works for 2 weeks before it bends and explodes

Apple is a smoother experience. Apple has nicer fonts. Apple has a better camera. Apple has longer software support. Apple cucks apps from being able to harass you. iMessage spanks Android's flavor of the month meme messenger. iPhones are nice to the touch.

Just don't buy the latest ones. Get them used when they've depreciated a bit.

Apps aren't as janky on iOS, great video on the camera, SwiftUI looks pretty sweet if you have a Mac or hackintosh. If you want to do any dev stuff on iOS, machine learning happens really fast on device. Apps are often real native apps, not react native shite (your bank app will probably still suck).

Why do you feel the need to lie iJeet?
Even $300 budget androids destroy the latest lagPhone.

Attached: 1553275085922.webm (640x290, 2.43M)

It's 12 years since the debut of the iPhone and Android still hasn't figured out how to present a smooth UI experience, easy backup/restore solution and consistent answer to iMessage.

I'm not lying, dude. My 6s is a great phone. $450 new on launch day and it's better than today's 3a.

It's been 12 years since you were born and you still haven't figured out how to use a toilet.

Attached: 1561483203462.webm (640x360, 545K)

How much are you getting paid?

android-vd-apple.webm

Need to buy another Android already, champ?

>An iOS phone a year keeps the goyim in fear.
I'm sorry that you couldn't buy coffee, because Tim Cock slows down your ishit.

I make my own coffee. Nice one though, keep swinging for the fences as Trump would say.

No because my phone isn't modeled around needing a $1k replacement every year

iPhones have never been banned on flights by the FAA Rajesh unlike other phones with other OSes

My phone is almost four years old and iOS 13 is on the way for it. Who said a 1k replacement was necessary?

People are responding to that and the sales for high end phones are dropping as a result.

Point to something valid like the headphone jack, champ. At least that's a valid criticism of the iPhone.

>I make my own coffee
How else are you going to afford that shitty phone though.
>Trump would say
He would deport you, because your shithoke country didn't send it's best.

Lol you’re not poor are you user? If you’re poor the choice is simple. If you’re not poor the choice is also simple

My next phone will be paid for in full with cash I've saved up, just like I did in 2015. Though I dunno if I'll get the latest iPhone. I think the 6s can go on until 2021 but we'll see.

Humanity doesn't deserve to survive.

Why would you even ask this question on Jow Forums?
You know for a fact you're ONLY going to get anti-Apple shills.

Attached: 1519667547120.png (594x648, 152K)

>Why would you even ask this question on Jow Forums?
>You know for a fact you're ONLY going to get anti-Apple shills.

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f66696c65732e636174626f782e6d6f652f66397169616c2e6a7067.jpg (996x954, 299K)

Post how much money in cash that you have in your wallet right now nigger.

It's like they can't even acknowledge they needed iPhone to be created to even have Android to begin with.

iPhone leads. Android follows.

>stupid people get stupid tattoos and that's why [product] is bad

Attached: windows, linux tattoos.png (867x847, 1.76M)

I have an iphone xr and desu i hate it.
just stay with android honestly. worst mistake i made switching to this phone.

Today, I will remind them.
youtube.com/watch?v=c06HoSJdDjo
youtube.com/watch?v=G5r7ypS2EiM
youtube.com/watch?v=OgqUjqbXMZA
youtube.com/watch?v=Usvx_rJogxg
youtube.com/watch?v=vRPxjwgqJKs
youtube.com/watch?v=yqPXmwUiWWc (10 GB of RAM and still lost lmao)
youtube.com/watch?v=6On7ks5hTBA

Attached: today i will remind them.jpg (473x480, 57K)

It's like they can't even acknowledge they needed Android to be created to even have iToys to begin with.

Android leads. iPhone follows.

Attached: 1546044818828.jpg (607x1539, 278K)

>copy and paste but replace a few words

>meme .jpgs

>needless antisemitism

>webms from youtube video tests

Anti-Apple shills are truly the most creative shitposters on this board, aren't they?
Now all we have to do is wait for the inevitable screenshots of online news articles and empty catchphrases

iPhone for reliability, simplicity and stability.
Android for control, customization and experimentalism.

>iPhone for smoking cock
>Android for reliability, simplicity, stability, control, customization and experimentalism.
fixed

If you have friends and said friends use iMessage then get an iPhone so you can be in groupchats. If not get an android it's better overall. It won't be a night and day difference unless you want to mess with the firmware with the Android. Also it sucks but there is 100% a stigma against having green messages especially with girls.

Experimentalism and simplicity can't exist in the same space, sorry.

Attached: (you).gif (480x238, 415K)

>I know this board has a tendency to present subjective opinion as objective fact, but here's my subjective opinion presented as objective fact.

>if there is anything apple does better
Apple has dedicated hardware for face recognition.
Apple offers great integration if you happen to own any other Apple products.
AppStore generally has more content and usually gets updates faster than Google Play. That being said, as of late the difference tends to be marginal at best.
There's much more options for accessories when it comes to Apple.

That's about it. I would pick an Android flagship over Apple in every situation except if I'm already deep within their ecosystem - and honestly speaking, fuck Apple ecosystem. Having to interact with it on my work is already too much for me.

Android allows you to bypass the Play Store and install apps from other sources, including other app stores.
iOS allows you to bypass your carrier and update your phone manually via your computer.

After that, the differences between the two are actually minimal and not really worth fighting over.

Apple is shit. People who use Apple products are literally Hitler.
Android is great. Google is my new God and people who use Android are superior beings.

Attached: NPC.jpg (636x773, 32K)

I would also add, that specifically in Japan you can always buy a sim-free iPhone from Apple store instead of getting a locked one from one of the operators yet still get a full local warranty.
That's not an option for Android flagship most of the time and you have to give up either its warranty or it being sim-free.
Might apply to some other countries.

>I would also add, that specifically in Japan you can always buy a sim-free iPhone from Apple store instead of getting a locked one from one of the operators yet still get a full local warranty.
The same applies to the US.

this

>shut the fuck up

Attached: STOPPPP.png (686x798, 33K)

Google is shit. People who use Google products are literally Hitler.
iPhones are great. Apple is my new God and people who use iPhones are superior beings.

>didn't post the NPC
are you...are you being sincere?

Apple will allow you to lose your virginity.

Women don't date green bubbles.

Based as fuck.

Get an iPhone SE, 7 or 6S.

>my phone has a built in thot filter
Neat

It's gonna piss a fuck ton of these retards off in this thread, but in all honesty, just go with the iPhone. Especially if you couldn't be bothered rooting and loading custom images on your phone. I use to be big into the android scene touting about how rooting it allows you to do all this shit with it, but then I realized all I really do on my phone is listen to music and use a couple of apps and check my E-Mail. Only thing I rooted my android phone for was so I could use f.lux once I found out night shift does the same shit I made the switch to iOS. The default encryption is a plus too instead of having to manually enable it like I had to on Android.

>anything apple does better
UI, gestures, polish.

You'll get that even if an iPhone is the only apple product you have.

Then if you decide to add more apple stuff you'll get the benefits of their best in class ecosystem (watch, airpods, mac, ipad).

I switch back and forth, but something that drives me insane is just how much Google sucks at UI and their constant barrage of new services and apps that they then quickly drop.

Who gives a fuck? People use Instagram for chatting anyway and there's hundreds of sms backup solutions on Android. There's not just one UI implementation on Android and that's another benefit.

Also, what do you have to say about this?
youtu.be/9t-GF_f7eIY
youtu.be/omto9Q-eS_Q
Huh?

Attached: 1564997119569.png (983x251, 37K)

>People use Instagram for chatting anyway
based way out of touch poster