Are they fucking serious

Are they fucking serious.

Attached: 1564188408.or.31995.png (1024x768, 347K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/jasonevangelho/2018/12/10/meet-the-linux-desktop-that-blows-away-windows-10-and-macos/#5253a9925000
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It gets worse, click the search bar.

Why can't pajeets have original ideas? This is just a shit imitation of KDE.

I mean, it's incomplete.
It does look VERY incomplete tho

Did microsoft fire all of their graphics design artists?

Honestly at this point, if you haven't migrated to Linux, you deserve everything you get from M$.

Attached: o0t0dyCt7y1umi3qro1_500.jpg (500x375, 55K)

Another one, looks like the next build.

Attached: screen 414.png (1920x1080, 931K)

>Of course Windows is b-better, what are you a p-poorfag. I-it looks nothing like a shit version of KDE.

which one lol

>
It looks like some android app drawer at this point

After the Q&A team and all the wh*te male leads, yes.

I moved away from Windows a couple of years ago at the same time I moved out of the UK. In both cases I’m more certain than ever I’m never going back, they’ve just got worse and worse by the day.

Attached: B93167BC-B7DA-49C6-BC99-06294D56F44E.jpg (500x375, 32K)

Glad I went to macOS. I have no clue how I dealt with Windows for this long. It just keeps getting worse. It's like they designed it on a Powerpoint presentation.

>he didn't hop off the update stream
>inb4 muh viruses
>inb4 i need big daddy nutella to protect me

Attached: 1534787726662.png (455x414, 11K)

good for you user

And they shit on linux for having shit inconsistent icons.

Attached: 1560092117744.png (1056x1258, 713K)

I don't have Windows 10, so I don't get it.

>tfw using Cinnamon DE on Ubuntu with Windows 10 theme and icons is more Windows looking than the shit the codemonkey curryniggers at Microsoft currently put out

Attached: cinnamon-20190805-1.webm (1366x768, 778K)

>all this care about muh UI muh modern UI
>still a clusterfuck of different icon styles
windows 8 and up were a mistake

Attached: 1561304949546.jpg (471x388, 94K)

>windows 8 and up were a mistake
All versions of Windows were a mistake.

i'll probably migrate back to linux with a windows VM if i really need the compatibility if this atrocity of a UI gets on my machine

looks like shit honestly, i've yet to see a convincing windows rice on linux

What's wrong with it? Lemme see your's.

I'm only using the icons and bar theme. I'm using mixtures of several other dark themes with it.

I also have the Deepin DE (not the OS) for Ubuntu but it's not as complete as the OS itself and lacks several things I want.

>ubuntu
>cheat engine
>windows shit on Linux
>chrome
jesus christ /v/ fuck off

Dilate.

the fonts are just never the right size, the padding is always off, icon size etc. it's just unable to fool me into thinking it's windows if you understand

MY COMPUTER IS NOT A FUCKING TABLET, MICROSOFT
APPS ARE FUCKING PROGRAMS, MICROSOFT
ARE YOU THIS TECH ILLITERATE? CULTURALLY ENRICHED? FUCKING RETARDED?
IT'S BEEN LIKE THIS SINCE DOS. DON'T FUCKING CHANGE IT.

>ARE YOU THIS TECH ILLITERATE?
What kind of people do you think Wangblows is for?

tbf all of those are true of windows 10

Honestly I don't want it looking exactly like Windows. OP's post shows why it shouldn't.

I just like the toolbar legacy windows left behind of a bottom bar with your applications in the middle, time/tools/settings/battery/etc on the right, and a start menu on the left. The same formula they used from 95 to windows 7.

The fact that even Windows got rid of that format in 8 in favor of some phone looking application menu was their dumbest move of all time.

I like the KDE menu

I had high hopes for Deepin and installed it's DE to Ubuntu since it looked so nice. Half the nice looking things was broken on the DE like transparency and keeping the windows in dark mode (I had to click the window then set it to dark mode every time I opened something). And I couldn't change the bar's colors and it was an ugly navy blue color.

Attached: file.png (960x540, 482K)

HOW THE FUCK
do i turn off KDE switching my fucking windows to my other monitor when i turn one off?

The windows style tool bar was kino as fuck too

Attached: file.png (960x540, 489K)

>that font rendering

Attached: 1563027368465.jpg (600x532, 40K)

Confusing Your Boomer Parents, the Operating System

POOS DID THIS

It just gets worse and worse.

Aero was the Pinnacle of UI design. Even though I use riced flat Linux now, I still find that design beautiful.

Attached: design-1.jpg (616x398, 70K)

is it gtk or qt?

THE START MENU WAS FINE WHY FUCK WITH IT
STOP FUCKING WITH EVERYTHING AND MAKE WINDOWS 10 STABLE FIRST
I HAVE TO USE THIS SHIT FOR WORK AND IT DRIVES ME UP THE WALL
I WANT TO INSTALL LTSB OR LTSC BUT THEY WONT LET ME
I HATE NIGGER

>tablet design
>desktop computer
yikes

just use kde. dde and deepin are botnet

no idea

Fuck, just bring back classic.

Agree, why can't they just give us this?

based /tv/ poster

they should bring back the theme switcher that allows you to change window borders. so everyone who prefers the windows 10 defaults can keep them, and then they can bring back ClassiqueTM and AeroTM

So we are at a point where Windows is just an awful imitation of freetard design (in this case KDE)?

And these fucking Icons, the freetards are at this point more competent at creating consistent icons, how do you even manage to be inconsistent WITH YOUR OWN PRODUCTS?
There are at the very least three different styles there, how do you even manage that?

There is a tablet mode but apparently that's not enough, everyone needs to use it on their desktop PC's...

What the fuck happened to the live tiles?

Not my screenshot. Stole it from some dweeb on Forbes. Mine didn't turn out near as nice because the DE is so incomplete.

forbes.com/sites/jasonevangelho/2018/12/10/meet-the-linux-desktop-that-blows-away-windows-10-and-macos/#5253a9925000

You fucks should rejoice about this. This is even more of an FU to tablet users than Windows 10 was.

This looks nothing like KDE.

Attached: Screenshot_20190805_152556.png (488x632, 64K)

What's your icon pack there? That rainbow gradient would look kino here

That's problematic. New design was created by our new multicultural team based on progressive diversity program. If we allow end-users to switch back to design created by professional monocultular team made up of white straight males, it will continue to enforce systematic racism and marginalization of oppressed groups. For sake of diversity, please refrain from changing user interface on your local machine and report such a violations of Microsoft community regulations to our Internal Racial and Ethnic Diversity Office.

"sweet". It has the firefox dev icon but it didnt apply for some reason.

Also does anyone know how to get color schemes back in KDE please help. I deleted the one for sweet and reinstalling doesnt bring it back

looks fine to me.

I'd help but I'm using cinnamon. If KDE is like cinnamon though it probably has it's own theme menu somewhere where you actually have to set the sweet packet you reinstalled back in manually.

Its the same basic design. This "glass" look, portrait at the top, search bar below and frequently used apps beneath that.
At the bottom a Taskswitcher bar with icons and a bar to indicate the active window.

Granted there are quite a few differences in layout, because even the freetards aren't on the level of incompetence of Microsoft.

what's that icon pack

Windows 8 was far more of a tablet design than this.

Well, this isn't the default Breeze theme, so not exactly a 100% fair comparison.

if you disabled metro then you were g. 10 is just a clusterfuck not worth using

this shit is why I'm against "themed" icons, period. Even when the system is totally consistent, it's not like every 3rd party program I download is going to use the same theme, resulting in aesthetic clashes. I prefer the old way where every icon was just its own thing, because by not trying to have a universal theme, it stands out less. It just looks like shit when I have Win10's "minimalist" icons next to normal icons for everything else like steam, firefox, deluge, virtualbox, whatever. Am I supposed to autistically search for themed icon images for all my programs and change them all to fit in? Fuck that.

Gnu linux doesnt have this issue. Themes are system wide.

lol

>Gnu linux doesnt have this issue.
It has.
There is no icon pack that covers *every* piece of software.

based DURGASOFT

Windows 7 was their peak after that it all just went downhill.

Attached: windows-7-start-menu-desktop-5964e7fd5f9b583f18150af5.png (1200x800, 258K)

Is there a plan behind why some of the icons are black and white and abstracted while others are colored shaded and 3D? I can't group them in my head.

im talking about theming mainly, but editing icons is super easy, and a lot of themes have extra icons you can use in this case

integrated JAVA

they are kindly doing the needful things

Agreed.
Why the fuck is software REGRESSING?

>linux
How do I ascend to that level of autism?

This is peak sexiness right here.

Attached: win7peek.png (1024x768, 249K)

Of course you had to screenfetch, you fucking faggot.

3d - xp, vista and 7 icons
flat - 8/8.1 and some 10 icons
black - 8 icons
grey - 10 icons
Thats right, theres literally icons from the past 6 versions of windows here. Some cant be edited easily due to the way windows works iirc

I just want to play videogames, while having actual work on Linux machine. Why does MS still have to rape me like this?

Attached: image.jpg (480x446, 51K)

With Windows you do the needful

>while having actual work on Linux machine
like what?
also games run pretty well now days, valve really did unite a bunch of technologies

I think they're trying to win back some of the Linux crowd.

KDE can sue for IP infringement

I'm glad OpenShell and WinAero Tweaker are a thing :^)

Attached: Untitled.png (1680x1050, 268K)

because you use linux even though microsoft fixed the worst problems with the windows shell

Programming and other school projects. And while Proton really is great it still has its hiccups.

Doubt it, if that were the case than windows would be suing cinnamon and countless others

programming is where gnu linux excels. What are you struggling with (both proton and programming wise).

Just bring back Aero and the Windows Vista interface.

cinamen is remote to windows. that's literally kde

didnt applel sue samsung over some design something in the past

They won't do that because it would require the win10 devs to admit they're shit and fucked up.

comfy

Legend of theme-ing

Wut. How'd Windows include a linux DE?

by plagiarizing the design

What a fucking clusterfuck Windows has become.

That happens when you have diversity programs... the Foot people infiltrated their corporation and now everything looks retarded

This. So much this.
The shit big companies put you through will only get worse at this point. Take control.

Oh. So again, stealing designs isn't really copyright-able. Stealing code, sure. But design stealing would leave open tons of room for lawsuit

Attached: 1558349616040.png (928x152, 10K)