Jow Forums are unpaid internships worth it?

Attached: 1564438737704.gif (480x640, 3.36M)

Slavery you consent to.

>working for free
shiggy dig
why dont you just suck your boss' dick for free while youre at it? how much are you realistically gonna put up with?

So is that a no? Ben shapiro said that the experience you get is worth more than money

>Ben shapiro
this better be bait

So no? It doesn't seem worth it to spend a whole summer working for free. It's not like bills just stop.

That guy is a slimy kike piece of shit

mostly not. there's a balance between:

1. you actually learning things, which costs the company a lot of money because a professional is busy explaining things to you instead of getting shit done

2. mundane slave tasks you do to make it worth it for them.

some companies are actually investing into this as a form of recruitment but many only want the free labor. they'll let you do boring shit that a monkey could do and all you get from your internship is a feeling for what you certainly don't want to do after you graduate.

>mandatory 3 month internship
>find good company
>they tell me about all the interesting projects during the interview
>you'll learn a ton of things!
>on my first day they said I'll rotate through the departments...at some point....later....maybe....we'll see
>end up doing a windows 10 rollout for 95% of the time
got bamboozled pretty hard and couldn't quit without delaying everything. if you go for an internship you gotta be picky and ready to get the fuck outta there if it sucks.

only if it involves a certain amount of kinkiness such as being tied up and having your balls tickled by feather dusters while 15 gays dressed in leather shorts masturbate over your naked butt as you are put on a conveyor belt to enter the spanking machine. If, however, it just involes doing all the boring work some ungrateful sweaty fat little pimple doesnt want to do, then it will be boring

He's a Jew

>you'll get to do cool new projects in a fancy new framework
>get tasked doing some legacy gargantuan sharepoint project

I wish nothing but the sweet release of death

Attached: blyaaad.png (1462x826, 1.1M)

Will it help you land a job you otherwise couldn't? Then yes, it is worth it.

everything is better than sitting at home and being neet

if you literally cannot find a paid one, then yes

if you're a nigger, you can sue for emotional dmges and ptsd after

Any experience is worth it. Don't do it for long though. A month or two.

Whats wrong with that

I cant find any internships for cyber security. Should i just keep applying to software engineering ones and eventually work my way into security?

the experience may be good for your cv but theyre basically slave labour

Attached: 1564754997854.jpg (650x879, 51K)

You're welcome.

Attached: 1564438737704.webm (480x640, 249K)

>sharepoint
good lord, fuck legacy shit

You did that on purpose, didn't you? It's okay, I forgive you.

Attached: blyaaad.webm (1462x826, 121K)

i did one for a month and they didnt hire me.
feels pretty shitty.

This is true only if by experience he meant "this one extra line on your resume."

Don't work for free, dumbass. If they want to work, demand minimum wage at least.

haha, no.

>working for free
Hell no.

Scab.

Is that common in America. I'm Canadian so I know jackshit about how things are like down south to be honest.

kek

If you're a college student? No, you have to get some money for school.
If you're self taught and have a bit of dough saved up? Sure, if you want.

I would recommend trying to get a shitty job or something in the field first before you resort to unpaid internships though.

I'd work unpaid for a month or two at jewgle, but not some tiny shlomocompany

I really hope not. Why the fuck would anyone work a whole summer for free.

>falling for the bootstraps meme

Attached: communisttakeover.jpg (400x269, 30K)

Employers don't consider unpaid internships as work experience.

>yes goy, money bad, just work for free!

Yes, but for the company.

Attached: 1565034665792.png (1440x720, 702K)

Ask your question on the cybersecurity general

Ben Shapiro is an effeminate retard jew who's only talking point is using data instead of reactionary bullshit.

>(((ben shapiro)))

Attached: shapiroth_ur.jpg (720x642, 76K)

Yes.
For the companies who get the free labor.

Cope

no, it's unethical and should never be accepted

Why are you going to a school that doesn't get you paid internships? You're wasting your money.

2 years of internships is nowdays a standard.
Have fun finding a job without it.

Pretty common around here. Even the biggest firms pay like 1000 something to Bsc-Msc level students.

>ben shapiro

i needed to do it to get a shitty degree

Attached: 1564910583336.png (1280x720, 1.1M)

>unironically listening to what the judaists say

Attached: 1560320225081.jpg (400x300, 19K)

I got a job without it *dabs*

Dumb question. Even McDicks will pay you during training. Any company that says they'll pay you in "work experience and future job opportunities" is disingenuous as fuck and probably not a place you'd want to work at even if they paid you

Not really. If the company was actually trying to assess you and your skills for a possible job offer then they'd at least be willing to pay you an intern's wage.

Attached: 1495310572220.jpg (225x225, 4K)

worked for me. learned quite a bit and was able to quit before my internship even ended and get an actual job. not sure if the internship experience helped or not

Become a neet, it's literally the best life one can have. No worries, no boss, no wagecucking whole day. If you are employed you have to spend most of your life locked inside company walls instead of being in cozy place you like, home or wherever. Also money is not an issue really, if you're smart enough you can make your parents pay for your needs, and if you learn to manage money you can even buy whatever you want.

No

Yes depending on what field your in.
The experience is good just put everything on your github and the experience it will make it easier for a real job.
Just take the volunteer work for a year max unless you start to get paid.

>Parents dead
>No neetdom for me
Should I just end it all brehs