Daily reminder that if you support Apple, you support Racism, Bigotry and mass shootings

Daily reminder that if you support Apple, you support Racism, Bigotry and mass shootings.
If you support Apple, you are a fucking piece of shit human being.

Please spread this article over Twitter if possible to get as many people possible to boycott Apple.

Attached: applel.png (569x558, 190K)

Don't like Tim Cook. But I feel like he probably regrets his donations now.

what bothers me the most is the blatant corruption of representatives by (((generous donations))) from big corporations
you have to be a retard to believe that congressmen are here to represent their constituents

fuck off Jow Forums

Fuck off iToddler.

Does this mean Apple only uses the privacy angle as a marketing ploy?

>trusting capitalists to vote for anything but corporate benefits

But my professor uses iPhone, so I'm okay with it.

This so much, libcuck so'yboys aren't gonna listen to shit like unrepairability, locked down software and dongle hate. You gotta use political shit like this to destroy Apple's reputation with their main userbase.

Of course, do you think if you /really/ needed to hack an iphone you couldn't? Well you'd probably have to pay some asshole but a locks only gonna keep an honest person out. Everything is hackable

1. 2. NYPA
3. At this point it should be blatantly obvious to anyone with a brain (or a better memory than a goldfish) that the American left holds every ideal as a double standard, and if someone on their team does commit wrongthink it doesn't count until they try to step out of line. Nobody cares about this hypocrisy anymore, all that's left is deflection. You might as well try to convince a communist that real communism has in fact been tried before.

I mean look at the Siri Auditing scandal over the past few days. They were only sorry they were caught, meanwhile they were recording Siri mic snippets since 2011.

based gay alabama corporate whore conservative ifag man

>1. >American left holds every ideal as a double standard
Imagine having this much self-awareness

Political discussion belongs on Jow Forums, regardless of leaning. You could also take it elsewhere if you like, I don't particularly care where as long as it's not here.
But thank you for illustrating my point so succinctly; hypocrisy no longer matters because all that's left is deflection. You made no attempt to defend or rationalize anything, you just desperately wanted your opponent to be as hypocritical as you so your own failings could be excused.

paul ryan is the biggest good goy shill of all time though.

Ah yes let's just let the government regulate what you're allowed to pay people for

Economic incentive oughtwieghs social progress every time under capitalism. This shouldn't surprise anyone anymore.

>everyone who disagrees with me is a part of the strawman I made up for my boogieman, it's impossible for anyone to just point out my stupidity
>oh and is for everyone but me, all politics belong there except my politics, those are fine everywhere
You'll just respond with implications of me being an american liberal because you are a subhuman retard with no actual argument.

based, going to the iStore to cop an iPhone right now.

Gays were having a great time in the USSR, and they still are to this day in Cuba and North Korea.

What shouldn't surprise me is that twelve year olds keep swallowing this shit every generation. It's like the mental equivalent of pimples and self-pity. It's just a part of their development.

>Tom Cook

Attached: 1544625154416.jpg (356x626, 48K)

Capitalism =! Democracy

What rights do the fags need that they do not already have in 2019? What anti gay legislation has the Trump admin tried to pass? This is fucking horseshit.

I like mass shootings but I hate Apple
What do?

You hate Apple? I bet you love the Orange.

Define "anti-gay legislation"
I'd bet my android that what lefties think of being anti-gay is actually anti compelled speech religious freedom. Probably a lot of free speech mixed in there as well.

Maybe if they could take the cocks out of their mouths for ten seconds they might realize that they wouldn't need government force to protect them if they weren't literally bad for society, same as illegals and the juden

they fucked with naturalization and adoption for gay citizens and their children. also the numerous anti-trans actions they've taken.

And worst of all, you support capitalism

>tfw it turns out you're the racist liar.

Attached: 3WPGcZ.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

How fucking hard is it to talk about technology on Jow Forums and keep the political raid requests on Jow Forums? Is clicking a single link too hard for you people to figure out?

So what?
Am i supposed to buy a fucking mac now?

wait a minute, i thought Tim Cook was an sjw. why is he doing something based like this? paul ryan is shit tier so it must be for business reasons, but other republicans are good.

This

Having homo sex and supporting the LGBT ideology are two different things. Why is this so hard for people to understand?

>Daily reminder that if you support Apple, you support Racism, Bigotry and mass shootings.
Looks like I'm an iToddler now.

Now im pro Apple

Daily reminder that most "republican" party members are Zio-Globalist scum pretending to be republican.

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: Screenshot_20190727-160054~2.png (1301x980, 680K)

>Zio-Globalist scum pretending to be republican
Why would a republican have to pretend to be that he's exactly what he is?

This article is the reason I bought a mac.

It's simple: he may be gay, but he's not a faggot

If he supports paul ryan, he's definitely a 200% faggot. The only thing in doubt here is if he's gay.

Attached: 1562537633243.png (341x500, 179K)

>Racism, Bigotry and mass shootings
But I do.

And you're not doing anything about it.

based

Let's go back to pol, ok faggots?

cope

Attached: BASTED.gif (220x164, 871K)

Congratulations! You have just discovered how politics work in the whole world!

>in the whole world!
that's where you're wrong

cope