Meanwhile... in bizarro Jow Forums

Meanwhile... in bizarro Jow Forums...

Attached: bizarro-world.jpg (307x164, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Draw-a-Circle-in-Gimp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

desktop linux is good and works fine

so when will they add gimp's easy to use circle tool to photoshop

Attached: gimpbullied.jpg (626x998, 203K)

>respectful meaningful discussion about technology

another day celebrating the achievements of both intel and amd, brothers!

i sure care about haikuos and can’t wait to read the next thread about it!

why cant GIMP draw circles

it can
wikihow.com/Draw-a-Circle-in-Gimp

WTF, Jow Forums loves video games now.

Uninstall gentoo

Why did the ipod fail guys and why is the zune phone everywhere, its shit.

man the windows 7 + linux merge was really good for linux

Uninstall Gentoo

Windows 7 is the worst windows in existence

>Meanwhile... in bizarro Jow Forums...
people talk about technologyu
people know how to code

I can't believe in 2013 I built PCs just to mine bitcoin, what a waste of money

Windows 10 is an easy OS on resources! What a great experience!

the new cod came out on steam available exclusively on templeos

I support cloudfare for moderating the internet while keeping up the lie that it cares about privacy.

install windows

I went outside today!

It was fun talking with you guys, but it is time to go see my gf! Later!

im so glad that chat service discord failed, it mined data like no tomorrow!

Good thing that Jow Forums enriches my happy life. I share the joy with my wife and kids.

Attached: Onions+wow+what+a+nice+thumbnail_a8846d_5868567.jpg (236x320, 21K)

I LOVE MINORITIES

When drawing a circle demands its own wikihow entry, you know something is lacking.

Thanks to whoever recommended to me this obscure browser called Chrome, I love it.

I would buy an iPhone made in India

I sure don't feel like mentioning political off-topic posts in a technology board

Yes, good thing we're not complete faggots.

shame intel died off in the late 90's, cyrix was absolutely cuthroat and completely ruined intels market with their cheaper competing processors

I sure love phones with notches and think that it was time for minijack to disappear.

Meanwhile... in bizarro Jow Forums...

Attached: 5afd808f1ae66234008b466b-750-563.jpg (750x563, 61K)

You guys seen those Indian lunar mission photos of Earth? It's the same old composite "Blue Marble" picture! Could it be that the flat-earthers are right and we balltards are the sheep and fools after all?!

Blue Marble composite shit...still not one real picture of Earth. And don't give me the Jap weather satellite crap because the overlay image is Blue Marble too.

Very very strange...

YEAR OF THE WINDOWS DESKTOP CONFIRMED

AMD BTFO, Intel best brand. Pajeets are based then those chinks.

So glad an elegant language such as Java exists. If only it were more popular! Why do so many companies still insist on using LISP?

MICROSOFT BTFO

Attached: pajet.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

heh

I, for one, am happy that Google makes the decisions about what is offensive and what isn't, couldnt be bothered to actually waste my energy tbqh

Attached: 1557155475233-Bizarro.png (500x410, 178K)

INTEL BTFO. AMD IS KING OF PERFORMANCE

>/ag/ Acer General

How are you liking your machine vision? I love my FOSS robo eye.

Attached: 1343948019221.png (1800x3100, 648K)

These always make me sad.
>tfw everyone born too early for biological immortality

>smart drugs
huh?
>personalized medicine
wut?

that's not the blue marble, you stupid fucking schizo

Wow I love bizarro Jow Forums which is not censored by government shills and I am allowed to say the phrase "donald trump is not a racist"

Attached: i9uhuhliuhliuhygkuiuyg.png (526x426, 123K)

Didn't Yahoo kill Google 15 years ago?

Yeah, when they bought them, they implemented the search engine on Yahoo! Search.
The Google name hasn't been used in years, I don't know what that guy is smoking.

It is my well-informed opinion after using both that C++ is a better programming language than Rust for reasons other than my inability to come to terms with my sexual attraction to traps.

too soon...

Shape tools for every random fuckin shape is bloat

I love Linux!

You know, maybe we can all agree to disagree, and then we can all appreciate how far we have come due to technology, be it Windows, Linux, Mac, or whatever you use! I'm glad that we are all accepting of other's user levels and personal preferences and that we don't go into neverending wars on who's opinion is right.

Attached: Tear_Jerker.jpg (765x702, 437K)

I wish Nvidia and AMD GPUs could compete with Intel ones.

Traps are fucking disgusting

Just finished my programming workout.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 80K)

>Intel
>being close to 3dfx's latest GPU achievement

My programming leather gloves just arrived. Can't wait to dress Gorilla and wear gloves while coding.

I see you got a valid point and i respect your input.

Is it worth buying the new riscv amigabook?
Idk if Morphos is worth running now that most people use hp-ux, but still, at least it's not grid, those bastards

Attached: c3259415569729.56293c7574ae0.jpg (1400x788, 486K)

BIZARRO! I LOVE YOU! BIZARRO! I LOVE YOU!

I like adult women

Trannies and corporations are based.

Being spied on and tracked by our cellphones is perfectly fine and a sane position for any person to have because there is no way any company or government can use that against us via control or manipulation, at all.

NixOS is probably the worst Linux OS, unstable piece of shit that has no package support, not to say it's just another themed Ubuntu clone that brings nothing innovative. Glad I'm sing Arch, the best Linux OS. The packages are stable, it supports ntfs the best file system, and oh boy pacman sure is a game changer with it's imperative config and rollforward functionalities. Not to mention that Xorg actually works without crashing, unlike all the other shit Linux OSes and Windows.

LOL, who remembers the nintendo gameboy, and the sony playstation, can you imagine how shit videogames would be if the gamegear, atari lynx and sega saturn/dreamcast never caught on.

More like the nintendont gayboy and sorry gaystation, am i right??

Go fucking back to /bizarro-pol/you anti-racist scum

(It's a bizarro thread. You're supposed to be saying absurdities, not blatant truths)

Just got my windows 10 and Nvidia GPU and Intel CPU in the mail. They even got me an extra intel management engine for free! It came preinstalled with facebook, chrome, twitter, instagram and reddit, even awesome games like candy crush. Oh man its so fucking awesome (excuse the language). Actually I program in javascript and Rust.

Edit:
Haha, thanks for the (you)s. I also love proprietary software and immigration.

Just finished a JavaScript bot that personally represents my interests and fills out surveys accurately to the best of its ability for 18 hours a day.

Neat! I just open sourced my address name face fingerprint dna social security and bank account.

Honestly just buy Razer headsets, headphones are an overpriced scam.

>2019:
>Standard RAM +- 750Gb

whoever made that is out of touch

it does if you are not a brainlet

The guy made it back in 2011. He was just dreaming too big.

you sicko

yahoo rules the world!
tx Marissa Mayer!

Anyone miss how /comfy/ old laptops with 1336x768 screens were? Sucks how these days you can only find high-resolution screens

It hurts deep down inside me that this isn't real

Shut the fuck up, at least 1080p or bust.

Technology doesn’t suck

Commodore defeated Apple and Microsoft and the Amiga ruled the IT Universe.

>tfw when at least 3 of those are true

Bill Gates is the greatest of all time.

I‘m straight lol

Praise Israel

There is a wiki how for everything user

OP is hetro.

I wish I was Pajeet.

I love charging my headphones and not being able to charge my phone when I use my wired headphones with a dongle. Whoever did this is a genius.

Who is your favourite tech vlogger? For me it's Unabomber.

i would unrionically love to see zoomers desparately trying in vain to install templeos

I know, it's amazing how he made the GNU kernel all by himself.

Anyone's seen the latest Sunil's Literature Tips?

Attached: 20190806_164929.png (620x718, 361K)

I fucking hate Yahoo Hangouts. If only WhatsApp had caught on we might have a good messaging app that doesn't sound on you.

Why did you have to be an idiot commodore