I don't codone anime

What got you into computers?

Attached: Serial_Experiments_Lain.jpg (1008x720, 78K)

I didn't get into computers, computers got into me

gaming

Imagine being at computers

my dad buying me sim games and installing emulators. that gave me exposure to computers and stuff to figure out and so, here i am today
unfortunately i don't have the intellect to be a programmer nor do i find it enjoyable, and i wouldn't want to have an IT career, but at least i know more than the common person.

Attached: 1558021998722.jpg (251x201, 8K)

^

^

All that means is that people will come to you for free tech support.

my uncle got my into CS:S and showed me how to use limewire and torrents so i guess him

Attached: 1564640961948.png (626x486, 180K)

unironically minecraft
hosted a server to play with my friends back in like 2012 and because of that i had to read up on networking, shell scripting, etc.

some faggots who are on a friends list or whatever but would never talk to me otherwise will contact me specifically so i can give them tech tips
i mean, i like helping people sometimes but why the fuck do they do this

Mainly gaming, guy who got me into gaming was my dad.

Why the FUCK is there not a nipple slip in this scene?

i mean what other reason do they have to talk to you? what do you have in common? it's like someone who wants to start a conversation with a druggy by talking about what drugs he should try for the first time.

kys pedo degenerate

too much free time, too little friends.
things haven't changed much.

>Why the FUCK is there not a nipple slip in this scene?
dont think there is in anime ever, even in ecchi. nipples are illegal in japan
thanks for your informative contribution to the thread

Attached: 50625866_p0.jpg (550x1000, 181K)

stfu doomer

vidya and autism

I don't know how that zoomer term applies, and I shall not give you a (you) either

most you will ever see is a sideboob

hentai and AOL chat rooms.

lain is not to be lewded!
you do make a good point - i don't consider myself a tech wiz gamer dude, but others may just think of me is that. i would say i don't like tech but yet i'm on this board. i think everyone has something in common but not everyone cares to find that something, whether thats fault of myself or them is not something i can answer with certainty. and the way technology has changed our communication, i hate it a lot. have the world on speed dial and theres no physical connection or emotion, people are much more willing to burn bridges and forget. i suspect i have autism. thanks for reading my blog post

Video games, music and escapism.

best you get

Attached: a.jpg (1520x1080, 213K)

nhk ni youkoso has multiple scenes where tits are fully exposed and that's a tv show release. i watched it off of a dvdrip though so it might've been cut out when releasing on tv.

l-lewd