Mouse Thread

You cannot debate this.

Attached: 4chan-mouse-chart-rev1.1.jpg (1749x2145, 1.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZaMVckPIt_k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well, I'll agree that CM has been criminally underrated at their price point.

You must be a dwarf irl with a those little mice at the top

G502 is a great mouse. The only flaw I see is the shitty rubber material on the sides which wears down over time.

This is what the real tier list looks like

>God tier
Mouse with perfect sensor with the perfect shape for your hand/grip
>Almost there tier
Mouse with perfect sensor but with a shape you don't like
>Close but so far
Mouse with a shit sensor but with a shape you like
>Shit tier
Mouse with a shit sensor and shit shape

What's wrong with the corsair scimitar? It's a great mouse

The G.Pro wireless is = to the best wired, it isn't better though.

It's not BEATING the best wired mouse in input lag, at best it matches.

where does G203 fall

Nobody said it beats wired for input lag. That being said, wireless technology is at a point where there's no difference in delay between top wireless mice and wired.

Look over A-tier again.

I have Logitech G603 it's really fucking good.
Batteries lasted me 6 months (2 AA batteries)

>not including the chad MX Master
>including gamer shit with gay lights
sure is summer in here

Where would pic related fall? Scroll button is shit but these two big side buttons are godlike.

Attached: 26-436-043-09.jpg (640x480, 18K)

whoever made this image has never used a mouse in their retarded life

No trackball? Pleb

I agree, but I don't think the Wireless G.pro deserves an SS rating. At best it's S tier.

How does it feel to be blind, retard?

didn't read

My G400 is still going strong. I'm not looking forward to the day I have to replace it.

Just replace the parts that mess up on it.

SSS Tier
Beyond Perfect
SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Attached: steelseries sensei raw.jpg (640x480, 15K)

The Sensei 310 or Rival 310 are the current models. Both are Listed at B tier on this chart.

Attached: 1563893885818.png (616x822, 23K)

>no microsoft pro intelleimouse

Attached: BubblesNo.png (640x480, 178K)

This is the ideal mouse. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Attached: 71GeWA096AL.jpg (1143x2535, 222K)

Wired mouses should be B tier and below considering it's deprecated technology.

>125g
>not ambidextrous
>gamur aesthetic
>9+ buttons
Sure, maybe for retards like yourself.

Listen PUNK, I'm left handed. That's write, I right my frilly pink notes with my left hand. But guess what, PINKO? I learned to use the mouse with my right hand, because it's objectively better. So miss me with that ambidextrous shit.

>not wanting extra buttons to program in *nix
>not wanting a handy Expose button for your thumb
>not realizing that ALL the BEST mice are gaymer shit
>being so pathetic that you cant lift 125g for long periods of time

>left hander using mouse with right hand
>not being a chad right hander using mouse with left hand

where does rival 700 fall

Based.

Probably similar to the replacement model, the Rival 600 which is B tier on this chart.

what tier should the intellimouse 1.1 be in?

This is what I came here to say. One size fits all is not a thing for mice!

All of those mice are shit. Get a Kensington.

>not realizing that ALL the BEST mice are gaymer shit
Zowie mice do not have gamur aesthetic, and have objectively far better shapes than the G502. There's a reason actual good players use Zowies in high volume, whereas only low level scrubs like yourself use the G502.

>That's write, I right my frilly (((pink))) notes
based

With those side buttons, it looks like an wrecked poontang

i like this user created chart because it says my 403 is S tier. Good list, take my upvote.

>Only trackball on the list is a shitty thumbball
Might as well leave it off and make a separate chart

I have the g pro wireless and the pad and I honestly dont get the hype. My old death adder 3.5g was just as good for cheaper.

Attached: 1564642294700.png (843x903, 56K)

what is this all gaymen shit where is logitech mx master based mouse
>>/v/

>gaymershit
go back to /v/eddit

>Logitech, razer top few
>cm, corsair bottom few

Please stop being underaged.

> have mx518
> in piece of shit F tier

I bought it in 2006 and this piece of shit is still running like a charm. Jokes on you mate.

Odd how mice that were in A tier years ago are now in F tier, you cummer

Solid list, put all Finalmouse products in the bottom tear and its legit

>MX Ergo is only ball mouse listed and its in F Tier

What the fuck do you want from me, I need a mouse that I can use without having a ton of room on my small work desk and this one was cheap enough while being wireless. I aint gayman on it just using it in those instances when I gotta remove both hands from the keyboard codin.

I like this mouse too. Bought it to replace my dying g500. Nice size and havent had any problems with it, hopefully itll hold up for 5+ years like my g500 did.

I have a Logitech g300s. It's a bit small for me, but what tier is it?

mx ergo shit tier wtf?

>crayola water mouse F tier
are you impyling that a crayola mouse isnt god tier

>shitty /v/ fps mice
>reddit LE BASED GLORIOUS PC MASTERRACE ECKSDEE in anywhere but gigashit tier
crossboarders get out

>Logitech anything in high tier

HAHAHAHA. Interestingly logitech is the only company I see shilling their gear on social media sites with ads.

G502 brick use detected
They are the best mouse maker, on paper shape aside, no one competes

G602, /v/ermin

I use a g pro hero but i dont see it on the list. It must be a very bad mouse then =[

Where should kanav2 be cuz I'm using one

>logitech

I mean I guess it's a good mouse if you're the kind of person who double clicks a lot

move the crayola water mouse to S tier

There's no reason to use it when the USB Optical Duck Mouse exists.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZaMVckPIt_k

Attached: USB Optical Duck Mouse.jpg (955x1500, 112K)

based we need more threads about trannies and brandwars, fuck this thread about actual hardware

Jow Forums is for schizoposting and bait ONLY take this actual discussion SOMEWHERE ELSE

im sorry for doubting you

I don't drink anything else.

Attached: autism.jpg (650x433, 36K)

doesn't work in gnu/linux
shill more

I'm tired of replacing mice every two years and skimming over reviews isn't giving me the information I want. What are my options if I want a durable wired mouse that doesn't use living hinges anywhere in it's construction? I've got a need for something that won't break if I need to clean dust out of the inside. Alternatively if you know of mice with gaskets and bellows that'd be better, but I don't expect to find anything like that outside of NASA.

Attached: 1452062501561.jpg (620x350, 130K)

Same, either my scroll wheel fails, or my left click starts double clicking, or skipping clicks.

I've gone through 3 death adders in 6 years.

Where does my G300s fall? I need the validation.

One is hard-pressed to find such peripherals because they aren't profitable. It's supposed to die when the warranty is over so that you buy a new one. The warranty period is short for a reason. SNSV makes a few models with sockets for switches so that you may swap them easily without soldering if they die; these likely suffer from other problems though. Instead of reviews, perhaps look into repair videos of the model in question. Their frequency should tell you how durable they are and what part is most likely to fail, and the contents usually include disassembly.

I hate how mice are constructed as well, but the only real problem I encounter with disassembling them is that most have screws hidden under their feet. It's sad to say, but your best bet is finding a decent model and always buying a spare so that you may replace it instantly.
I have a 2013 deathadder that I've bought since it came out. My friend bought it around the same time, too. He wrecked his, so he gave me its remains. After a few years, the middle click stopped working. Less than three years ago, the scroll wheel's axle had gotten so worn, the wheel simply spun freely, unable to move the switch. I replaced it with my friends wheel, but the same thing happened not a month ago. I can't think of a way to really fix this, so I just wrapped a millimeter wide strip of tape around the axle where the switch grips it. It works fine for now, but feels a bit weird. Before, the wheel was very loose due to wear. I fixed the double-clicking that plagued both buttons by simply taking apart the switch and bending the copper part back into shape. They've been fine for quite a while now.

The wear is absurd, but there is no market for bulletproof, at best it's bullet dodging.

10/10 bait. G502 is excellent.

Attached: 1453302299839.gif (1597x1600, 148K)

>logitech
Double clicks

Every single one of these mice is 'F' tier. Gamer mice are fucking awful, and anyone who plays games and isn't 12 should off themselves.

Why is g502 so low? Doesn't it have a perfect sensor?

this looks cool desu

It's heavy and has a ton of stupid extra buttons in dumb places.

It's 121g at it's lightest.

Not for first person shooters.

It really doesn't have that many buttons desu, especially if you compare it to something like one of those that has a whole tenkeypad on it like some do.

The difference is the button placement is retarded on the G502, on either mice with tons of buttons, they're usually not placed in such retarded places.

Doesn't matter, it's 125g and has a shape that isn't flexible. This is not a good mouse for Quake or CSGO.

I heard you where talkin shit

Attached: IMG_20140524_211558.jpg (2560x1920, 745K)

I'm not a fucking child, so I wouldn't know.

What's so retarded about it? Theres one thumb button and two rows of two buttons on top. It's really not that bad desu. Though I might be biased, I have the mouse myself

It's alright but for myself it was a stupid jump going from a G9x. The G502 has a different grip style and opposite slope incline than the G9x so it's different in both ways. (I wanted to try different mice styles so this was expected)
I am strongly considering getting a GPro right now (maybe a year after using the 502).
The G9x was nearly flawless imo and I only migrated because the time between repairs was getting shorter.
I find the 502 comfortable and I like the scroll wheel + buttons. But the grip and incline are apparently not my preference.
The Pro looks more compatible with what I like but it's still different than my favorite so I'll have to see eventually.

i've had one of these for almost 3 years and though it feels pretty cheaply constructed it's very comfortable and fits my hand perfectly
i don't know how much it is though as it came with the PC

Attached: file.png (400x400, 73K)

this list lacks the rival 110, imho it is a good alternative to g102 but has better switches at the cost of sensor/shitty one piece plastic buttons.

Moving from a G pro wired (which broke after 3 years) to a G703, it was a shock to me that even tho I have ridiculously small hands, this mouse is actually one of the best I've ever tried.

Really smooth, very good ergonomics, 1 week battery life, good balance, good weight, (one of the) best sensor available. I can only recommend

I know this place makes zero sense. When I bought 4gigs of RAM 10 years ago you guys told me I was set and all of a sudden we need at least 16 gigs? Indecisive fucks.

>Confirming it's planned obsolescence and not individual companies being incompetent
Fucking capitalism.
>sockets
My issue is never the switches themselves, but the mechanical interface between switch and the hull having a fuckton of living hinges. When doing the cleaning my work environment requires, the forces involved in opening up a mouse is guaranteed to snap something after the second disassembly. I would prefer a fuckton of nearly microscopic screws and some sort of replacable linear rails, but that's never going to happen while the mouse market is comodified as it is. I'll look into asus mouse disassembly videos, but my hopes aren't high based on the one asus laptop I've held.

>Fucking capitalism.

Attached: 1518760563996.jpg (988x1059, 160K)

Logitech is overrated garbage and nothings gonna change my opinion.

>mostly gaymer shit
I’m glad I use the MX Master 2s.

>0 productivity mice, just gamIng shit
I can and wiill debate it. Your list sucks dick.

where the fuck is the MS intellmouse optical?

>hasty conclusion based on brand style alone
top jej

Still up your ass from the last time you were using it.

Alright, post the productivity mouse tier list. I need it.

Attached: 1534864097082.jpg (450x344, 51K)

>Fucking capitalism.
I wouldn't pin the blame on capitalism specifically, but the average consumer and their lack of both knowledge and wishes of a better product. Better products will surface when better people make up the majority of purchases. Currently, the majority are suckers for novelty and it's very convenient for them that the products break so quickly: they get a good excuse to buy something new, fresh and funky. If laws weren't in place, the situation would be even worse. Even if someone would make sturdy mice, I doubt they would stay afloat for long, unless they charged a fortune for their products. They're competing against companies that make shiny stuff with all the new bells and whistles, LEDs and botnet software to control all of that.

I know what you're talking about, I have smaller hands and I'm quite out of shape, but it still feels like I'm handling a wet tissue when dealing with this stuff. I don't really break much because I've developed both patience and paranoia for this, but I still wish they would fuck off with the wood screws, plastic hooks and just general corner cutting as well as intentional disassembly sabotage.

>A+ tier
feels good man

Where's my Mionix Castor?

Gaming mice > Ergonomic mice