Holy FUCKING shit this is a heap of runny shit how on earth has it been shilled for so long?

holy FUCKING shit this is a heap of runny shit how on earth has it been shilled for so long?

Attached: GIMP-logo-Graphic-Desiging-training.jpg (1108x1108, 69K)

just use krita

Attached: 1559022886010.png (1646x716, 27K)

It works fine you just have to learn new workflows for doing the same thing. You just have baby duck syndrome from years of using (pirated) Photoshop.

Keyboard-driven programs are superior.

Bet you filthy casuals don't even use terminal GIMP.

no i dont want to use the terminal when im drawing wtf.

Just use Paint.net

it just werks

Why it is shit? Is it because you are low iq retard and cannot use it?

Compiling your paintbrush commands from source is the only secure way to have paintbrush commands installed on your system. And that's what really matters.

sudo gimp brush34 --pos1,1-1,5 --draw-pixels
sudo gimp brush34 --pos1,5-5,1 --pixeldraw
sudo gimp brush34 --pos-5,1-1,5 --mkpx
sudo gimp brush34 --pos-1,5-1,1 --pxfx-pix

That's how you draw a square like a pro.

Oh holy shit, I forgot the output file. Now I'll have to start again!

I dunno. Devs aren't really in touch with industry users.

Compare that to say Krita or Blender. Like Wow Blender now compared to the past is night and day.

/thread

Almost whole pipeline is OpenCL-accelerated unlike photoshop which still can't use much more than 2 cores.

Just use Pinta

Just download the entire Photopea website

CIRCLE
>CIRCLE
CIRCLE
>CIRCLE
CIRCLE
>CIRCLE
CIRCLE
>CIRCLE
CIRCLE
>CIRCLE
CIRCLE
>CIRCLE
CIRCLE
>CIRCLE

INKSCAPE

I used to curse over Blender many years agp, like before 2011 or so but it kept developing in the right direction and I actually love working with it now. Same with Krita and Inkscape, wonderful stuff.
Gimp on the other hand seems like total stagnation and reeks of stubborn neckbeard bullshit. They fucking do not listen to what artists need.

Attached: 1500798998377.png (384x390, 153K)

What's the fucking use if GIMP runs like total ass for literally everything?

Why not pixlr?

>being too stupid to use GIMP

Attached: 1558173001452.png (785x765, 750K)

because it's designed by people who unironically think
is brilliant user interface

use darktable

This pic made me angry, sad, and disgusted.

welp, that pic made me laugh

Attached: 1xuu83.jpg (513x461, 25K)

When the Gimp devs got asked if they could do a makeover like it was done to Blender, they answered that the software should be rewritten for a large part, which is too much work, so basically we're fucked.

>which is too much work
>so basically we're fucked.
Not at all. Just fucking dump that shit pile and just turn Krita into the "PS alternative" that everyone wanted GIMP to be. It's really close to that anyways already.
My main problem with Krita is that the text tool is really fucking bad compared to PS.