He doesn't have a high end CRT monitor

>he doesn't have a high end CRT monitor
What's your excuse?

youtube.com/watch?v=HrhsWnEMafA

Attached: 1562449547870.jpg (1280x720, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QsW1H38L3Do
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I use a tempered glass desk and even then can't find any monitors. I live in Boston, MA

>OMG HEADSHOT
>OMG FORNITE
>SOOO BUTTERYY

>numale face

Attached: 3a7.jpg (680x680, 81K)

Advertise your retarded irrelevant e-celebs and their shitty videos somewhere else.

>His face doesn't look the way I like
>So I don't watch da vidyo
Haha dude that's cool I'm actually gay too

Attached: 64480461_p24.png (726x1000, 699K)

+ Near-zero input latency (although that looks like an active adapter he's using, so I'd have to wonder if it's adding delay
+ Perfect black levels
- Tiny screen
- Bulky
- Ugly
- Flickers
- Aspect ratio doesn't match up with any current content
Short of actual professional CSGO players, I don't understand why anyone would want this thing.

>numale gape

Attached: image.jpg (888x1041, 501K)

>living in the city
Literally why? Idiot. Also rape De Blasio

>posing with open mouth
This s o y b o y is going to get a sex change at age 50, after another decade or two of failing as a man.

>balding
>glasses
>open mouth
>ginger
why would anyone take him seriously?

Don't worry user, I watched it, and can confirm this guy is maximum numale
You can see the estrogen condensate building up on his forehead throughout the video.

>numale gape

pic unrelated

Attached: 3D3F9BB5-44B8-41B9-A3AB-3B8D4310B118.jpg (347x347, 59K)

>soigape
Dropped

i didn't know based crts were stil made.

die shill

Attached: 2019-08-05 13.08.59 archive.rebeccablacktech.com 92d2eb5c2319.png (1892x1658, 1.03M)

>soilent grin
cringe

having said that, CRTs are indeed based. It's crazy how all the modern problems people have with all the different modern panel types were all solved decades ago by CRTs. No input lag, no ghosting, bright colors, true blacks. The only real downside is they were expensive to manufacture and were bulky. But these things were well worth it, imo, and I wish it were possible to get modern high-resolution high-frequency CRT monitors. I know they existed but they're a bitch to find.

I'm just glad I was able to get a 20" PVMeme years back for dirt cheap before all the retrofags found out about it and started hoarding them and trying to scalp them for hundreds of dollars. Not suitable for PC stuff, but it's great for all my old games 6th gen and before.

Attached: pvm scalper.png (953x478, 444K)

I still have a 21 inch Sony Trinitron in my parents' house. It used to be our main TV until we upgrade to a 32 inch LCD in 2013.

I've been using them with my PS2 where I play stuff like Tekken 4/5, DoA2 and Virtua Fighter 4. I always wanted to bring them to my apartment but I just don't have any space

They don't make them anymore.

>knowyourmeme filename

Attached: 1542781709936.jpg (268x256, 15K)

Because a 1440p 144hz IPS LG gaming monitor is superior in every fucking way to your outdated ancient heavy piece of crap that is no longer being manufactured? Gee I wonder

>consumes a fuck ton of electricity
>expensive
>4:3 (i just prefer wide screen, it's personal preference)
>shit colors

oh yeah and
>fucking gigantic

But the CRT is BUTTERY SMOOTH.

144hz is smoother than 100hz incel

everytime i see thumbnails like this I always think, why aren't these the type of people getting slaughtered?

Hot!

Attached: __johnny_joestar_and_tusk_jojo_no_kimyou_na_bouken_and_etc_drawn_by_kamu_simp3__cdd4686af92d42116fdf (1210x948, 539K)

LCD has ugly persistence and ghosting, CRT has instant response time and therefore it's superior.

why is it always the s o y face
every fucking time

2004 called and they want their monitors back.

>cuckold numale.

Attached: YEEESH.jpg (750x800, 315K)

That picture is enough of an excuse.

Well of course, that's why they are called CRT Master Race...

Hey I have that monitor. It fucking broke: every 10 mins it just reboots.

>knowing what a knowyourmeme filename looks like

Attached: 1560784726496.gif (480x270, 2.73M)

>looking for good CRT half a year ago for retro build
>happen to find a professional one in my hometown
>pick it up
>look up the specs
>turns out it can only do two resolutions at a fixed refresh rate, not even lower ones at a higher refresh rate like most other CRTs
>also some capacitor is borked and causing contrast issues
Oh well, the waiting continues.

16:9 high end CRTs exists , and it doesn't flicker if you're on anything higher than 75hz.
However , they're bulky that's for sure , but i don'th think they're ugly at all

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 15K)

Good luck getting one.

>Boston
>de Blasio
user, I...

Attached: 1521010235623.jpg (2125x1573, 343K)

The mayor of Boston, MA is Marty Walsh, he's dime a dozen white liberal not unlike deblasio but smaller fry.

If that is what ongions face really means then call me ongions

onions

BASED

Attached: 1563968546399.gif (413x243, 51K)

smells like onions

>gamer gape

This thread again? It's the 9th time I see this thread on Jow Forums. You're a stupid fucking motherfucking redneck numale for promoting your dick sucking shit on Jow Forums

Attached: 1553411701391.jpg (1201x884, 618K)

I have a high-end plasma display instead. It has features you won't find on any CRT, such as a top class Faroujda 3D digital comb filter, 600Hz refresh rate, and a 1000000:1 contrast ratio. Plus a wider color gamut.

I already have a 4:3 CRT , I've found a few 16:9 illyama ones but i couldn't get em in time (too far away from me + poorfag) and they were sold last time i checked , they were between 5 and 25bucks

Yeah the fw900 was just becoming a meme which I thought was overpriced at 200 dollars when I was shopping for a crt back in the day. I ended up getting the last of the mitsubishi diamonds for 20 bucks instead.
I suspected the market for these old high end monitors would get dumber and dumber but damn if it didn't happen even faster than I thought.

>high end crt
I have a complete trash crt and it still does 1920x1440@90Hz

My Panasonic plasma TV is close enough.

Attached: CES_Image_Plasma_TH-46pz85_us_3_high.jpg (970x942, 30K)

Enjoy your input lag

I'm not a gamer manchild, so I don't care.

Show model number. It was probably a 1000 dollars.

>balding
wut

I prefer increasing the render resolution to 200% (in games that allow it) and play at 960x720 120hz

youtube.com/watch?v=QsW1H38L3Do
>these are the people who think anything above 30fps is a meme

>(probably) 24fps video playing on a 600hz tv recorded in 30fps posted on youtube so people can watch on a 60hz monitor and say "yeah I don't see the difference"
everything is wrong with this

really hating all this retro revival shit. prices are going up, stock is diminishing because of these fucking zoomers who will use something for one week, neglect it, never do proper maintenance and then throw it away or sell it 'for parts' for 5 million dollars because "i know what i've got'

Just ignore it user, just stick to your 4k OLED with scanline scanline whatever they use
No point in spending your time with old tech now

>Numale mouth
>Ginger
>Receding hairline
>weak chin hiding beard
>fat
>glasses
>mud eyes
Why are these features so prevalent among tech and gaming youtubers?

> Rummaging through boomer parents basement
> Dust off ancient antiquated inferior bulky CRT
> Pretend its somehow better than modern tech because you're an autistic poorfag trying to score numale hipster points

yes because after years of browsing 4ch you'll pick up on how bad filenames look like from other people saying >x filename

Is a Sony CPD-E230 highend?

He's right, look at his hair line. His hair is very thin.

>So Jimothy, what do you want to be when you grow up?
>pic related

Hahaha look at that stupid fucking face, if you're above the age of like.. 9, and make this face you deserve a slap, if you're above the age of 16 you deserve to be executed by the state

Attached: 1565022208878.jpg (540x592, 110K)

It is better though.

I agree with everything else but hes definitely not balding.

I just got a dell e773c 17” for $15, wot should I do with it?

Attached: A19E18E5-79A9-4F39-BCAF-CEDD165697E9.jpg (259x194, 5K)

Higher Hz equals a blurrier screen, still it was fun playing modern games on a 19" professional CRT at lower res with nice and chunky scanlines.

Throw it away.

Overclock it and use it to play fortnite.

Is it hard to overclock it? I’ve never done anything like that before but it sounds fun

100hz isnt high end
poor people dont have 240hz baka

hey I had that exactly monitor! It was really good

>1920x1440 @ 100Hz
Bullshit I have that ViewSonic and it doesn't go that high. Maybe if you had a GDM.

>typical single digit IQ anime poster
>thinks 100hz to 240hz makes a huge difference
>he thinks a 240hz can compare to a 100hz with a clear image that a CRT Monitor provides
Oh no no no

Shit's fucking expensive, and heavy enough to break my desk if it's a good sized one. So I have a 17" 1024x768 85 Hz CRT that cost me $7 and is perfect for retro stuff, and a 27" 1440p 144 Hz variable refresh rate IPS LCD for everyday use and more modern games.

>he thinks 1920x1440 100Hz is impressive when 3440x1440p 120hz can be easily done

Attached: 1565114305439.gif (400x711, 1.76M)

"easily"

easy if you're not poor.
sucks to be a pleb I guess. :^)

Low refresh rate with immediate response times > high refresh rate with slow response times

A 100hz CRT will look even smoother than 120hz ULMB

Attached: Motion_Blur_Reduction_Nvidia_ULMB_Lightboost_and_BenQ_DyAc.webm (960x540, 2.86M)

See

I really hate these fuckers with their old ass keyboard shitty laptops fuck elitist niggers.

This. Even 60hz on a CRT looks buttery smooth. It blew me away when I dug out my old trinitron TV and hooked up my genesis to play sonic, and I was really amazed by how great it looked, especially with things like the side-scrolling elements. They remained 100% crystal clear even at fast motion. Meanwhile on any LCD I've tried, even the slowest motion turns everything into a blurry mess.

Nah, fuck people who dont care about quality. I'm not even a hipster, elitism is great. Sometimes old thing good, new thing bad. Sometimes new thing good, old thing bad.

It feels good to have a new, quality television with quality sound system watching movies filmed on quality 70mm film. It feels good listening to quality music made before loudness wars in a quality codec on an old ipod with a quality dac and new quality headphones

You will never enjoy things as much as I do

Attached: 1477348142277.png (623x469, 283K)

I have multiple for different use cases.

Attached: E2BA2137-DAC6-4424-812C-0B28D3F08F46.jpg (4032x3024, 2.16M)

Mine broke.

>nunumale sóybóy
>small CRT with less contrast than any cheap LCD today
>wasted parents money on ""high end"" gaming hardware
>window in case
>GPU on riser
>carefully arranged picture for some shitty youtube video that probably got 100M views by retards

There are people in this world that won't enjoy a video unless there's a spastic yelling at the camera with fake enthusiasm.

wow based

Nice try fag, stop browsing kym

Attached: terry2.gif (429x592, 2.8M)

>mfw mechanofags all think the model M is "teh best keyboard evar!"

Attached: ibm_4704.jpg (3608x1452, 424K)

it kind of is though

timmy is a fucking retarded faggot who doesn't understand a fucking thing about SLI but claims to be an enthusiast

Something something causes cancer

>wasted parents money on ""high end"" gaming hardware
no, it's worse, he's like 30 and has a kid