Vile monster

Vile monster...

Attached: 1520984900440.jpg (419x551, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guatemala_syphilis_experiment
wearswar.wordpress.com/2018/03/06/nuremberg-farce-quote-27-the-bizarre-lies-told-at-nuremberg-to-execute-germans-they-wish-youd-forget/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: VileMonster.png (26x26, 8K)

he wasn't a monster, he was a human being that believed that he was helping .

Mustache man bad

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guatemala_syphilis_experiment

Big beard man good.

Attached: KarlMarx.jpg (552x693, 40K)

>Cutler
It checks out.

this is a funny image but I unironically like karl marx.

He did nothing wrong.

Attached: 1404794913836.jpg (800x570, 155K)

>26x26
>8kb
Disgusting.

He was a good boy though

Good pic

A cool dude.

he dindu nuffin

You know i think ordering the gassing of millions of people because of their ethnicity is a bit fucked up but you know, I geuss its alright.

Attached: frank ye.jpg (69x64, 3K)

I never get to see any explicit order to gas any kind of people from them. Do you have it? Or have you heard about any peace of paper that says "dear fellow German user, please be so kind to make a gasing shower machine for me and the jews"

well who else do you think did then?

Was this mustache ever in fashion before Hitler? Or did he ruin it for everyone?

good goyim!

The soviets. The western allies never found german deathcamps. Only the soviets did.

it was and it still is
Look at this man and tell me he doesn't look good with it

Attached: Michael+Jordan+Hanes+Commercial+Mustache.jpg (652x489, 32K)

Um it was in fashion ever heard of charlie chaplin ??

tldr u should kno dis

Attached: FC6DE91F-5D48-45F2-9194-77831374B446.jpg (1500x2179, 594K)

retard

Ah, you're right.
TIL it's called a toothbrush mustache.
Too bad he didn't keep it.

Obviously because the germans were keeping it a secret werent they? the soviets found them and exposed the germans,

Well, I am in no place to say who did it considering that not even documents can tell that:
-No numbers on the actual victims
-Nothing about the methods used for killing people
-No demographic statistics that match the numbers that history channel claims, see, 4 millions jews, survivors of the genocide applied for reparations, jews in Poland could not request such reparations. Also, there were roughly 2.5 millions of jews in Germany before the war.
-What about the accusations in the Nuremberg trials? We have:
>building special electrical appliances to zap inmates to death with mass electrical shocks;
>killing 20,000 Jews in a village near Auschwitz with an atomic bomb;
>forcing prisoners to climb trees and then killing the prisoners by cutting down the trees;
>killing 840,000 Russian prisoners at the Sachsenhausen concentration camp using a pedal-driven brain-bashing machine, and then burning the bodies in four mobile crematories;
>torturing and executing people at the Yanov camp in Russia in time to musiccreated by a special orchestra selected from among the prisoners, and then shooting every member of the orchestra;
>grinding the bones of 200 people at one time as described in documents and photographs that have disappeared;
>making lampshades, handbags, driving gloves for SS officers, book bindings, saddles, house slippers, etc. out of human skin;
>killing prisoners and concentration camp inmates for everything from having soiled underwear to having armpit hair; and
>steaming people to death like lobsters in steam chambers at Treblinka.

Since my flag is basically a swastika I'm going to say he was OK

I think that he was terrible but if you don't humanize facists then you won't recognize the rise of facism . The scary thing is that he was a complicated individual and that what he did can happen again

can you provide a source for the accusations at nuremburg?

Hitler preferred to give his orders by word of mouth. If I'm not mistaken some other natzis wrote in their journals that he did give that order

Don't forget that any Nuremberg confessions can be safely disregarded due to the torture committed to obtain them

It was semi popular during ww1 because it didn't mess with their gasmask. After ww1 it was considered a bit weird but not abnormal. Someone recommended that Hitler should shave it but he said that it would become popular after he won ww2

wearswar.wordpress.com/2018/03/06/nuremberg-farce-quote-27-the-bizarre-lies-told-at-nuremberg-to-execute-germans-they-wish-youd-forget/
Really? The biggest and most sophisticated operation to genocide a group of people was based in oral orders? In a country whit a bureaucratic system so big that EVERYTHING is properly recorded? Mind me, that sounds quite odd.
The whole Nuremberg trial was a farce, you don't need to be a nazi/neckbeard/literallyhitler to realize this.

There were written orders by other members of the natzi party.

and this exposes the holocaust as a hoax how?

No. There is not. Let us see the german euthanasia program for example: The German euthanasia program is a well-documented reality. Hitler authorized the euthanasia program in writing, the defendants at the Doctors’ Trial admitted their involvement in the program… and the euthanasia program was widely known by the German public. In fact, public opposition to the euthanasia program was so strong in Germany that Hitler ordered the end of the first phase of the euthanasia program in August 1941.

By contrast, the genocide of European Jewry is not well documented. No order has ever been found authorizing the mass murder of Europe’s Jews. The German defendants at the main Nuremberg trial all stated they knew nothing about the so-called Holocaust… The alleged genocide of Jews was also not known by the German public during the war
It doesn't. I was talking about a specific point in the Holocaust history that is generally forgotten.

Charlie Chaplin wasn't THAT bad. Remember The Gold Rush? That was Chaplin kino.

There isn’t one piece of documentation that shows he ordered even a single gassing. Go back to bed and forget about the niggers and pakis who are destroying your country

Projection

Utterly retarded. Every camp the allies discovered turned out to be a labour camp after it was initially claimed they were death camps, only in the land the soviets conquered were they confirmed as death camps

Hoax