Why didn't you convert into RGBT yet?

Why didn't you convert into RGBT yet?

Attached: f89c41a4-fc9a-4240-bb86-01d92fdae11f.png (1200x1200, 868K)

I'm a grown ass adult

Because I'm not a faggot from /v/ who thinks making a thread about whether my so called "gaming rig" can run [insert game here] on Jow Forums is a valuable contribution to this board.

It's tacky, fucking expensive and still a complete mess lacking a common standard.

You sound insecure.

RBGT is comfy as fuck.

Attached: xi97wfeiio201.jpg (4032x3024, 1.2M)

RGB fans came with my case. Had to set them to a solid color. That shit is way too distracting

Attached: 1564992569621.gif (350x409, 437K)

>while posting on 4channel

The only thing gayer than falling for RGB is frothing at the mouth about how much of a non-gamer adult you are. I went full RGB just to bait you losers.

This looks like the MSI mag pylon. I have it at work and at home.

*breaks*

You need to be 18+ to visit this site.

Because i don't care for RBG mate. I already see so many Colors from doing DMT and LSD.

RGBbros...

Attached: rgb.png (1280x791, 2K)

Because top tier performance is true beauty

Attached: 81JXXmBCaUL._SX425_.jpg (425x522, 38K)

even noctua is just one step away from going full on RGB

everyone is thirsty for that easy gaymer bux, no matter how tsun they try to act

RGB is inevitable

Attached: 11276-NoctuaD15PremiumChromaxBundle.jpg (1000x1350, 466K)

I don't support the gays so I can't have my lights the same as their flag.

>letting people you hate dictate your tastes

Attached: 1554951109470.jpg (589x589, 59K)

every time I sit down to my high end rig it's a disco party, seethe more boomers YANG GANG 2020

>Monster Baby Fuel
That's some good shit

12% booze too, helps them sleep.

Yep. The caffeine gives them the boost they need to cry longer, louder and harder. Then the alcohol helps them sleep tight. It also has creatine in it to help them get those mad gains so they can prevail on the playground when they hit pre-school.

Imagine being mad about colors
What a sad life you live

RBG is based, it's comfy as hell having my headphone stand, mouse and motherboard cycle colors in the dark while I lay in bed.

Only care about RGB on my keyboard, else where I hate.

Does anyone with RGBTQIA lights actually do work with their computers?

Of course not. My computer was built to play games, which is an activity completely and utterly devoid of any productivital merit. I figured if I'm going to waste the Earth's precious resources to entertain my hedonism, I might as go all out and have it entertain me when I'm not playing games.
And it has accomplished that goal with flying colors.

I hate RGB, but I do like having a light on the fans to light up my room.

Because I pee standing up.

>And it has accomplished that goal with flying colors.

Huehuehue

Attached: fuck_off.jpg (349x642, 40K)

RGB is so techno I just feel like I'm in 2130 or something so fucking cool dadump dudump whump dudump
You can change the colors brainlet xD xD

>be me
>found the ideal design for air flow, compartmentalization etc.
>fucking RGB included
>came with remote control to turn it off
>turn RGB off each time I start my PC

RGB is not bad as a technology. I don't approve rainbow colored lights moving and pulsing and strobing but RGB doesn't force you to do that. You can set them all to one solid color but you just get to choose which color. If at some point you get bored to that color you can change it without changing any components. It's worse to have components with lights when the lights are one color only. Then you would have to look at a rainbow or buy your components according to matching colors like an idiot. Much easier to let them all put RGB on them.

Also when the color is changeable it also means the color can be set to none, so it's off. The same component can make every buyer happy.

a lot of times I enjoy things where I want to get immersed in the atmosphere and rgb destroys that
if you play cs:go or fortnite all day you wouldn't understand
I don't have anything against rgb and if they can be programmed I think they can even enhance the mood of certain things, but for the most part I want any and all distractions completely gone

>not using a plain beige case
You're a bunch of fucking showoff babies.

Attached: Plain Beige PC case.jpg (300x300, 9K)

>spend $500 on RGB lighting
>spend $50 on budget case with nowhere to hide cables

Attached: (------).jpg (1600x1066, 313K)

Only women, kids and faggots care about stuff that provides not functionallity and I'm neither of them.

>3D attention whore reaction face picture as an argument
grow up

Have sex.

>rgb parts cheaper than non rgb
i didnt want to fall for the rgb meme but the prices made me

sorry but Im not RGBT inclined.

Rainbows for big gays. Real men use solid colors.

Attached: file.png (640x480, 268K)

I just want a big gray box that holds all the $20k in components, thank you very much.

WHY DON'T YOU GUYS HAVE RGB PHONES? DON'T YOU GOYIMS WANT TO SHOW EVERYONE HOW COOL YOUR SHIT THAT DOES THE SAME THING A NORMAL PERSON'S SHIT DOES AT TRIPLE THE PRICE?

Attached: file.png (1200x727, 877K)

*doesn't*

implying beige is a colour that still gets manufactured

Why didn't you convert to Poo yet zoomer?

Attached: guts_new.jpg (2592x1944, 1.57M)

This sounds like the most pointless thing.

>hurr durr I buy RGB shit so I can use it as a nightlight because I'm 4 years old

It should be. Only morons care about what their FUCKING COMPUTER CASE LOOKS LIKE.

Back then the whole PC consumed about a 100W.

colored LEDs in cases and fans have been a thing for the last 15 years
how young are you that you think this is a new thing

>fucking expensive
>most RGB compliant boards are Win 10 only
>can probably use 3rd party controllers, but still fucking expensive and even more of a hassle
>gaming is dead, so there is little point in buying expensive hardware anyway

Attached: why.jpg (632x632, 159K)

real men have no added colours, and a case that doesn't show the internals at all

we get it, blue LEDs are a thing now
this isn't 1994 anymore, get over it.

In a pickle, tell me why I shouldn't get the Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 4 over one of the higher-end Nocuta CPU coolers.

Dieeeeeeeeee

I think you have your genders confused.

Attached: car show 2012-4.JPG.png (800x533, 1.01M)

is your computer at a trade show?
people don't drive around with their bonnet up

>RGBT
What does the T stand for?

my case is a black brick but it's got really good temps so I'm keeping it
I got a backlit keyboard recently but that's it (only three colors and it's still just a cheap office membrane keyboard)

Trans

airflow meme

Well when the colours commit far more crime and contribute far less to society....

My ThinkStation doesn't have glass panels, and my two 5.25 bays are occupied by a tape drive

Attached: do_you_feel_in_charge.png (262x196, 95K)

I never see any offers like these here and im from Switzerland. Also the Dark Pro 4 is only 69€ here so fuck Nocjewa.