MOON BATS

NASA SHILLS CLOSED THE LAST THREAD DOWN ! Why do they still pretend we ever went to this stupid sky ball ?

Attached: anal_dribbles.jpg (250x250, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_retroreflectors_on_the_Moon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_Lunar_Surface_Experiments_Package
springbrookobservatory.weebly.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

To keep us distracted, and our attention away from God. Also tax money.

There has to be more to it, they're hiding something from us, but what is it ?

>NASA SHILLS CLOSED THE LAST THREAD DOWN !
take it to /x/ you illiterate baboon

Attached: 9UW0lBl[1].png (343x76, 5K)

We have pics of a featureless desert that could have easily been recolored
We have rocks that they tell us come from the moon. And when I say *we* I mean *they*. Have you handled these rocks yourself? If so do they possess any qualities that you in your professional opinion would call *rather moony*??
Astronaut statements that come from people who get to maintain their American hero status as long as people think they landed on the moon.
And one again, we have pics of rover tracks in a featureless desert.

I'm not seeing any bats

>The ambient light of the lights creates light pollution that blocks the bats ?
Only if there are actual lights in your view of the bats. If you go to the roof of a skyscraper and look up, you're gonna see bats.

You don't think we can send rockets to the moon?

Stop trying to slide my thread NASA shill !

>You don't think we can send rockets to the moon?
If the first trans-Atlantic flight had not been followed up with another one for over forty years, would anyone have found that unusual? If during the early days of the automobile, when folks were happily cruising along in their Model T’s at a top speed of 40 MPH, someone had suddenly developed a car that could be driven safely at 500 MPH, and then after a few years that car disappeared and for many decades thereafter, despite tremendous advances in automotive technology, no one ever again came close to building a car that could perform like that, would that at all seem odd?

>noticing I almost got accidental quads and checking who actually got them makes me a shill
Whatever you say.
I bet you're next going to claim the Earth is flat or some equally stupid shit to make moon landing doubters look bad.

I know what sort of distraction tactics you NASA employees use ! And OBVIOUSLY the earth isn't flat, nobody has been able to prove exactly what shape it really is but it's OBVIOUSLY not a flat shape, more likely an inverted donut shape.

lolwut

If earth were a donut and revolved continuously around what is the moon and how does it work in this system?

Attached: 1545784034126.png (842x792, 82K)

the only photographic proof of the Lunar landings comes from those accused of the hoax.

post a pic of a apollo descent stage taken by another country's lunar orbiter

protip: hahaha good luck.

no other nation has photographed the apollo landers on the moon.. only the usa can see them meaning the soviets could NOT have called BS even if they wanted to.

the world is legitimately waiting for another nation to photograph the apollo landers with their own lunar orbiter.

this is not disputable. it is the current position we are in.

they will either confirm that there are apollo landing stages there or they won't but they haven't done either yet. until that day, the best the moon landing believers can do is post a 3d model from japan.

many of you have been conditioned to enter into two minutes of rage at the sound of a valid request with a known answer.

...now post a pic of an apollo landing stage on the moon taken by another country's lunar orbiter

Attached: $63 steaks mashup.jpg (1179x1364, 683K)

This stuff is beginner level. Of course it's all fake how much of an npc do you have to be believe we landed on the moon. There is so much proof it never happend that it's beyond any doubt. This is like babies first redpill level stuff.

Attached: 1545361254032.jpg (640x533, 89K)

What happens when we run out of countries to take pictures of eachothers landers?

>implying the moon isn't a hologram projected inside an enormous inverted donut
Nice try NASA shill !

BASED PUTIN, SAVIOR OF THE WHITE RACE, WILL PROVE WHETHER OR NOT THEY LIED TO US

it's never happened before and i dont want to get theoretical.

There's a reflective pad on the moon that you can bounce a laser off for experiments. But I guess they could have placed it there with robots or something.

There's satellite imagery of the landing sites too. But like, can you trust that?

The only way you'll ever be happy is if you open up a telescope and look for yourself.

wasnt talking about that, but the inverted donut bullcrap
you could have a nice shill thread if you didnt try too hard with the bullshit

Former advanced civilizations placed it there. It proves nothing.

post a pic of a apollo descent stage taken by another country's lunar orbiter

Attached: 1545500272557.jpg (667x736, 38K)

post a pic of them setting up a gigantic reflector while they were there. There's probably another flag next to it to prove it was the USA USA USA

no other nation has photographed the apollo landers on the moon.. only the usa can see them meaning the soviets could NOT have called BS even if they wanted to.

the world is legitimately waiting for another nation to photograph the apollo landers with their own lunar orbiter.

>the inverted donut bullcrap
It's not 'bullcrap', it's science, by all measurable metrics our studies lead us to believe that we are living inside what could well be described as an inside out donut, pic very much related.

Attached: Earth_shape.jpg (1152x768, 410K)

How much heavy equipment did they have on the lander to be able to drill holes into the moon and pour cement and whatever else it took to keep a big reflector like that standing all this time? How much rebar and steel cabling did it take, even if it's just made of flattened tin foil?

they will either confirm that there are apollo landing stages there or they won't but they haven't done either yet. until that day, the best the moon landing believers can do is post a 3d model from japan.

I don’t think we landed on the moon, but like knowing in the Jewish holocaust is a myth, or of the socially destructive forces of race mixing and mass immigration. Or that most faggots are child molesters who were molested as children, or that Jews push for pedophile acceptance and transgenderism for children. I keep the conversation contained to Jow Forums (AFK I’ll talk FE or tSCoJC and the fires to come.)
Also, I don’t see any bats -_-

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_retroreflectors_on_the_Moon

They're not that big. About the size of a large laptop.

>memeflags
>/x/ tier threads
What are you sliding, Shlomo?

Attached: 1528495470777.png (741x568, 29K)

No, no, no. They left all that on the dark side of it, and THAT's why the lander just shot up like *poof* in the cinema films.

the soviets placed their retroflectors with unmanned robots.

the usa probably did too.

Attached: courageous matt forney.jpg (767x675, 105K)

Oh, wow, they just jammed around the moon on that ATV and left them all about?

And something the size of a laptop reflects correctly in spite of all the irregularities in the orbit? OK. Take you pen laser out and tell us how many you bounced it off of.

if you kept with just the moon stuff, maybe and just maybe, some gullible idiot could have taken your stupid thread seriously

many of you have been conditioned to enter into two minutes of rage at the sound of a valid request with a known answer.

Some idiots theorize that it's more of an undulating pretzel, but quite frankly, that's ridiculous ! it's obviously a donut, the pretzel theory would involve a single wave gamma quantum synchronisation, which is highly improbable, for obvious reasons.

Attached: quantum_earth_pretzel.gif (500x500, 650K)

Supersonic passenger flights must never happened because Concorde has been grounded for over a decade. My almonds...

Attached: 1531312361113.jpg (228x221, 8K)

I would have taken selfies with each one. They took enough selfies. Hell, the moon has "no" atmosphere, so you could just stick a little USA flag on a piece of balsa wood about the size of the little umbrellas they put in your cocktail drinks at a fancy resort next to each one.

I didn't bring up the earth ! user did, he claimed it was flat, check the posts, I'm addressing all aspects of the NASA hoax here, and I can't very well do that without addressing the flat earth idiots & setting them straight.

not for eats !

It must be a combination of paid shills and npc's posting in this thread. You people are so prideful you can't even consider the possibility that you've been duped and there was never any moon landing.

how to take you seriously when you cant even read yourself ?
no one claimed the earth was flat, the other user implied you'd do, and as a sperg you just took it to another level
I mean, how do you want to talk about moon landings and shit when you cant even understand a simple statement

Think of it, though. If you got to the moon, would you seriously not rip hektic skidz in your lunar ATV and take a selfie with that?

Considering they must have been just on the border between the light and the dark side in order to get all that side lighting, I'd have taken a running jumping WHEEEEE! run over to the dark side, gotten my cock out, and pissed my name on the moon and have my picture taken doing a thumb's up.

A retro-reflector, basically a surveying prism, will always reflect light towards it's source within a certain field. Which means that irregularities on the surface don't matter too much. I believe these reflectors have a couple hundred of these prisms. And the reflectivity of the prisms means they're easy enough to find. You just need a sensors strong enough to detect the change in reflections, and a fairly accurate location of the reflectors. You can't do anything with your pocket laser, no.

SENT TO BANT, PROOF THEY ARE TRYING TO HIDE THE TRUTH !!!

HAHAHAHAHAAH BASED MODS

Get fucked Mohammed

How much did each one cost to stuff in the lander? Do you call gigantic craters you can see with the naked eye from earth "irregularities" or did they bomb all around half the moon with 80 tons of fuel to set up enough of them?

THE NAZIS, LUNATICS AND RABBITPEOPLE ARE THERE

Attached: 4c0348d1bda7ad98f096062e0c069a62.jpg?e=1546262181&m=pcNTVhzcPnW4MatLZ1lTjw.jpg (1400x1600, 190K)

once it gets into tidal lock, we can use it to reflect the sun's energy into the the hole in antarctica to light up hitler's grave and power the future while it reflects off the diamond chambers into the solar panels, just like in egypt.

Protip if you were in the pol thread refresh it and you'll see who the memeflags were, for instance op is from UK and is obviously just a goatfucker jealous of the white man's achievements

There's a list of experiments en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_Lunar_Surface_Experiments_Package

They put the retros on the moon to basically confirm the exact distance of the moon, and to get a consistent reading from the same locations.

This was using the laser tech from 1960s, so it's probably not that useful today.

Actually, it would be useful still. As the retros would provide consistent results. I read somewhere that they need to replace them due to dust.

There is no exact distance from the moon. Orbits aren't that consistent. You might as well bounce something off a satellite if you're pecking around for something the size of a pocket calender on the moon.

There's no dust on the moon. Otherwise the pictures would be foggy and the suits would get dirty after driving all around the place.

You live in Australia, so I assume you know what it's like to drive through a dusty area and how it gets fucking everywhere until you sneeze it out of your nose and you can barely wash the smell out if it from your clothes.

Yeah, they don't get a huge return. You need big-huge observatory to operate the experiment.

I don't think so. Mike Rivero (former NASA) says he did it in his back yard with a laser he built himself.

So anybody smart enough should be able to confirm this.

I don't think that's a possibility. He must have some serious industrial grade sensors.

I wouldn't doubt it, but like even a lot of HAM radio operators are pretty smart and inventive. I don't have any room to brag that I'm about 1 in 1000 for IQ and I work with people who are even smarter than I am.

So it wouldn't take much work if a country the size of Russia or Australia wanted to confirm it, even it was one dedicated person the the means doing it out of his garage and not a "defence" contractor that (((accidentally))) looses trillions of dollars every year because that's how big the budget is.

did u know that moon dosent even exist
we live in a stimulation xdddddddddd

The retros have been used by many different countries. I bet you could visit your local observatory and ask if they have the capabilities. You could confirm this for yourself. There's an observatory an hour away from where I live.

Do it, faggot. Timestamp and tits or gtfo.

And while you're buying the time, whatever that costs (post the bill), make a map of them for us and post that as well.

I might actually. It's a nice motorcycle ride.
They might be open tomorrow night (30th).

springbrookobservatory.weebly.com/

And since you have all that time, I don't know what your observatory's capabilities are, but it takes some amount of time to dial the scope around, so give us the readings of what's in between your scope path as well.

Will you find something else that happens to reflect just right, or will you find something nobody has though of before? Think of it! You could be famous going an hour down the road to your observatory!

The whole purpose of the retros is to make a reflective point on the surface. The surface itself isn't reflective enough to be anywhere near consistent. And the spread of the EMR beam at that distance is over 6km wide.

So, to test this I'll ask them to aim at the moon and then at the reflectors.

One should have no reflection, the other should have a reading that matches historic records.

If I did this, (I'm on holidays so whatever, maybe I will.), what would you want me to post that would confirm this?

I'm only interested in the retros because I'm a surveyor and I use this shit everyday on a smaller scale.

I think you should also ask them to account for what's going to happen to it in the Earth's own atmosphere, and also on the way back.

You can post selfies with your proof that are better than what we have from the moon. If you're a surveyor then I'm sure you're inventive and you know what's right and what doesn't make sense.

Oh, and just because I'm willing to own up in to my own thoughts in the sky. I once proposed it could be from a closer reflector from the moon out of humor. Give us the exact timing it takes to get the bounce-back signal.

It would be a form of surveyance.

If the photons return to the sensor then you can assume they're accurate to within a certain degree. This is to say, the only way the photon could bounce from the reflector to the sensor is in a very straight line. The speed of light is constant, so the atmosphere won't affect any returned photons. The atmosphere will scatter the photons, and these photons won't reach the sensor at all.

The magnetosphere might. Do you have a university degree? When I got one is how I learned how fucking dumb and money-wanked they all are.

Yeah, my company gave me my job before I'd even finished my degree. So completing it felt like a complete waste of money, but is necessary to get registered with the local surveying authority. And that is only needed to authorise you to undertake cadastral work.

I never know a surveying job required a university degree.

If that doesn't say something about our own planet I don't know what to do. Maybe just kill off everybody with a circumcised cock, me included.

By the way, what kind of surveying job do you have?

What should I look for when my interstate roads are coned off for? Is it VASCAR?