Is there anyone more based than Joshua Fluke...

Is there anyone more based than Joshua Fluke? I've been watching his videos and he's been spitting nothing but truth bombs. I'm seriously thinking of being self-employed after watching his videos, from his point of view and stories it sounds like a real smart thing to do

Attached: Joahua_Fluke.jpg (320x180, 24K)

Thanks OP for the blogpost about another person's blogpost. Upboated!

he's a shill just like the others

he makes money from baiting people to watch his videos, and he baits hard.

anyone would be self employed if they could get away with it dumbass, they dont because its hard

it’s an inexperienced mediocre programmer baiting you to listen to his whining
absolutely nothing based about this

he's so whiny and annoying

>Is there anyone more based than Joshua Fluke
The guy is a faggot.

Go back to whining about corporate culture josh

As a rule of thumb, I never give (you)s to people who make exaggerated faces on their thumbnails.
Back when hooktube was a thing I tried to checkout clickbait and realized that my role of thumb was a nice content filter.

>my teachers and parents told me I'm special but no one at my job thinks I am and they want me to deliver results the world is unfair

Typical retarded wintoddler.

What's the alternative huh? I wanna hear you response because all I see is a bunch of whining

This.
>never click obvious click bait thumbnails
>never click a video that hovers right above the 10:00 minute mark.

This

If he was successfully self employed he would be working, not shilling on youtube.

HAHAHA he said cringe lmao he is so fucking based literally kys you fucking mental midget tranny shitter

What if he just likes making Youtuve vids?

hi josh

>Hates 1 buzzword
>Writes 7x more buzzwords

Attached: 1536879206587.jpg (529x431, 33K)

what "alternative"? and:
>whaaa my fav. youtuber has been criticized
>whaaa i cant live with the pain, better call everything whining
youtube should die as a whole and you should feel bad for using it.

you didn't answer the question, faggot

Form your own opinion you faggot zoomer.

no, because i dont understand what you mean with "whats the alternative", faggot.

>i dont understand what you mean with "whats the alternative"

he's asking if you josh isn't based and people shit on him, then who's a better youtube?

what's not to understand? are you some handicapped faggot, scrolling through Jow Forums while taking a shit with your plush toilet seat in the bathroom right now?

but theres is no better youtuber, as someone browsing Jow Forums you should now that or are you mentally handicapped too?

We are all mentally handicapped.